Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (20339 Views)

Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Why did SW governors wives join Southern governors wives?

Are they no longer welcomed in Arewa governors wives?
e be like say u get anoda south for ur own map

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by drnoel: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2016
NOC1:

do you know when i saw that comment i scrolled up to view the pics the second time.

that guy is sick upstairs.

Bros u see that kind thing? I too have to go back up and zoomed then unzoomed the pix and then started looking at it pixel by pixel to make sure I didnt miss something but saw nothing. I have to conclude that that commentor is mad beyond reasonable doubt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:
see Rocha's wife is half naked... owerri babes shaaaaaa

Astigmatism or glaucoma?

4 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by DEIFIED(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2016
money is good

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by veraponpo(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:

I scrolled back up to 3 times to see the unclad person.

I just concluded that something is wrong with you or your eyes.

#pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by HoneyBee23(f): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2016
See as their native attire dey shine grin,love that grin grin cheesy
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by tysontim(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:

This Rochas hatred by IPOB is stupid o! Don't worry when Okorocha finally becomes president I'll see where IPOB will be. If they don't stop he will simply kill them no one will talk Cus he is igbo

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by MrigweC(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:

Nigga u get eye issues??

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by ekpeye(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:
Nobody is half unclad there, your hatred for Rochas wouldn't allow you see.
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:
are you sure you dont need an eye surgery ??

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Are they no longer welcomed in Arewa governors wives?
Shut the Bleep up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Tculest: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Unnecessary and ridiculous visit undecided
. Pls,did u inherit waillin
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by teebillz: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
modath:

When the woman nor kon gree loyal nko grin grin ... Go dey consort with their mortal enemy. cheesy

The thing fear me aswear!! Pettiness mixed with bitterness na severe medical condition.

This is one Nairaland mouthed b1tch I would like to fucck. I am always more ferocious when fuccking mouthed b1tches.
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Vikky014(f): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
phemmyutd:

Please where is the half unclad picture?

Guy you need to check the available hospital for checkup, this hatred is seriously affecting your brain
As in eh. dt guy is sick
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by arabianights: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Unnecessary and ridiculous visit undecided
god Bless You.Waste Of Resources Kawai.
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Themonster: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
It seems the #IStandWithAisha Monkeys are no longer standing with her oo!

What is going on?? cheesy

Cc: Modath.
[/s]
omenka pity yourself
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Themonster: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
modath:

When the woman nor kon gree loyal nko grin grin ... Go dey consort with their mortal enemy. cheesy

The thing fear me aswear!! Pettiness mixed with bitterness na severe medical condition.
modath is that you shocked
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by arabianights: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:
lol! Rotf Guy U Chop Yab Today Well,well But U Ma Sef Is It That U Knw The Woman Personally And Wish To Attack Her. However Are U Referring To The Fact That Part Of Her Cleavage Is Out? If So,then U R Right And Shld Nt Bother Ur Self When Pple Attack And U R Right.Most Pple R Nw Gullible Making The Few Ones To Feel Evil Or Odd.Take Kia
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by willibounce1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:

Abo.ki
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by RealChibuzo(f): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:
You need a pair of spectacle. I swear.
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Justiceleague1: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Progressive01:
It seems the #IStandWithAisha Monkeys are no longer standing with her oo!

What is going on?? cheesy

Cc: Modath.

dont mind those bonobo big mankis... grin
sai aisha jawe
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by ProudArewa: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
IPOB123london:
southern that northern that
and u are telling is this is one country?
make dss arrest dem for treason naw
useless country
u and english dey quarel?

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
thebestprice:
HOW MANY STATES DO WE HAVE IN THE SOUTH EAST AND WHY ARE THE GOVERNORS WIVES (11) ELEVEN?
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Jakasibo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
What's their main purpose of visiting?
I thought Buhari said nothing like Office of the First Lady but what am i seeing here or am i the only one observing?
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by kaziblake(f): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Are they no longer welcomed as Arewa governors wives?
You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by kaziblake(f): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Are they no longer welcomed as Arewa governors wives?
You don't have sense
ojinuocheibi:
HOW MANY STATES DO WE HAVE IN THE SOUTH EAST AND WHY ARE THE GOVERNORS WIVES (11) ELEVEN?
Go to school you won't,its only to come here to ask dumb questions.
Let me educate you a bit,west,middlebelt and east are called southerners.
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
kaziblake:
You don't have senseGo to school you won't,its only to come here to ask dumb questions.
hahahahahahahahahahaha see who want educate me oooo. dumb asss babe
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Jay1988: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2016
NOC1:

do you know when i saw that comment i scrolled up to view the pics the second time.

He undresses governors wives in his mind. Insanity in its finest form and shade.
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2016
NOC1:

Hahahaha,I think say na only me do am[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Southern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
kaziblake:
You don't have senseGo to school you won't,its only to come here to ask dumb questions.
EDUCATED ILLITRATE HOW FAR?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Warned Not To Come To Britain In Government Campaign / Court Orders Arrest Of Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Customs Boss / Foodstuff Dealers Accuse Police Of Extortion On Highways During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.