Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,934 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia (73269 Views)

EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by jkrist: 12:32am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Oba19r post=51488117]*The rate at which these people are calling money really scares me#[/quote
as in ehn]
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by 989900D: 12:49am On Nov 30, 2016
The groom is from 'Maid', I'll like to know how much his family has donated to IDPs before I say anything.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by ofwest47(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2016
what is 120,000 pounds if you dullards had not regarded your money the Naira as toilet rolls meant for use only in the toilets and for use in the absence of the handkerchief and meant to be thrown in to the waste paper baskets after use.
Ask an average Ghanaian what is dollars or pounds to him or her will just laugh at you and say you Nigerians are dullards.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by multicolored(f): 5:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Chai! Money is really good. God bless my husband to-be in Jesus name.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2016
oloshi ni o se ore oloshi oyememe ni ore temi...EVANGELIST EBENEZER OBEY WE COPIED. grin grin grin grin grin grin
davodyguy:
Olowo se ore olowo

Olosi se ore Olosi

Baba Olowo lo re temi.

How Market?

To hell with Poverty.

Money can buy love and Happiness.

Quote me

Wrong. Poverty breaks homes and doesn't make home in 2016
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by 4lorunsho(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2016
Nigeria such a great country !!!

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by IYANGBALI: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2016
I dey here I never put pepper for my mouth since last Sunday. cry cry
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by IYANGBALI: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2016
multicolored:
Chai! Money is really good. God bless my husband to-be in Jesus name.
you no fit make your own money?na wa for you o
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by ShootToKill: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Igbos are the problems but Niger delta oil money is being abused by the fulanis who want niger deltans to hate Igbos so that oil can keep flowing from Bayelsa to the pockets of the likes of Indimi and Buhari.

How many people from Oloibiri can afford a tire of one the 30 exotic cars.
Only Niger deltans who want to be fooled will be fooled by the Oil-addicted muslim one nigerianists. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by glossy6(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Zahra @ 21? sarrki, is it true?
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by lmbnicegirl(f): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Am happy for you, ire akari too( may blessing the circulate). Zahra my friend
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Jesusloveyou: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
I hope she knows that she cannot use everything. She should sell some and help reduce the hit of this recession that her father has brought upon Nigerians.
Congratulations in advance though cool
that her father has brought upon Nigerians because her father is the one that stole your commonwealth, her father is the one that tell oil price to fall

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
that her father has brought upon Nigerians because her father is the one that stole your commonwealth, her father is the one that tell oil price to fall
Her father is not a good manager sad He is still giving excuses a year after he was employed.
When he knew he can do nothing about the problems why apply
The President of Tanzania also inherited a corrupt country.
Please do your research about him.
Nigerian politician are all the same only that few are fairer than others.
They live an extravagant life then they tell you that there is recession shocked
Recession for the masses grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Jesusloveyou: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2016
ShootToKill:
Igbos are the problems but Niger delta oil money is being abused by the fulanis who want niger deltans to hate Igbos so that oil can keep flowing from Bayelsa to the pockets of the likes of Indimi and Buhari.

How many people from Oloibiri can afford a tire of one the 30 exotic cars.
Only Niger deltans who want to be fooled will be fooled by thei Oil-addicted muslim one nigerianists. grin
you just confirmed how iPods are The problem of Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by ShootToKill: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2016
Sotenna:
...and her father won't order his EFCC and DSS mongrels to come and investigate such an extravagant spending.

People have been manhandled and thrown into jails for less by that reverse-intelligent Buhari.

If it's to order NCC to increase data prices now he'll start having penile erec*ion. Very stupid man.

₦47.1 million = 47 millionaires in Nigeria, and look at where all that money is going to ...Zahra's wardrobe and garage.

God, if you're reading this I want you to know that we Nigerians can't be in the same heaven with these people, because they made our lives here on earth a living hell. If after these atrocities they are committing on us in this life we come to heaven and see these same demons, then you must forgive Satan, because clearly Satan is a learner when compared to these people.

You've said it all my brother. If these was an Igbo or NDtan billiionaire doing same, these repugnant zombified pro-buhari morons will be bleating like goats and convulsing.

I personally will give an arm to have the pleasure of tying Buhari's zombies and morons upside down on a stake and have them shot to pieces.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by ShootToKill: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
you just confirmed how iPods are The problem of Nigeria,

Zombiefied Bonsurudeen pro-dullard. I agree with you that Igbos must be seen as the problem by the ND while the Fulas from borno comes to cart away Oil billions, spend 50 million Naira on Zahra's wardrobe with the oil money, refuse to take care of their amputee beggars and almajiris while your children starve to death in Oshogbo. grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Jesusloveyou: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Her father is not a good manager sad He is still giving excuses a year after he was employed.
When he knew he can do nothing about the problems why apply
The President of Tanzania also inherited a corrupt country.
Please do your research about him.
Nigerian politician are all the same only that few are fairer than others.
They live an extravagant life then they tell you that there is recession shocked
Recession for the masses grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
has the oil price return to above $100?
Has importation less than exportation
Has your ineffectual buffoon and his gang return our commonwealth of 30tr naira?
Why blaming The government of less than 2yrs who has not broken any rules of engagement of the social contract btw him and the masses.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by walosky(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thats nice ! Are we to call these pre-wedding gifts while pre-wedding pix and pre-divorce pix come subsequently? O ma sé o!
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
has the oil price return to above $100?
Has importation less than exportation
Has your ineffectual buffoon and his gang return our commonwealth of 30tr naira?
Why blaming The government of less than 2yrs who has not broken any rules of engagement of the social contract btw him and the masses.
Did you notice that people are tired of supporting PMB. I inclusive.
The loots recovered where is it?
Of what use is recovering of all and what he does is not reflecting on the masses positively
My dear have you really asked yourself that why did he remove oil subsidy when he said there is none
Why implement high tarrif on data network in this recession
How is health care in your area
Why has he not jailed all he corrupt politician as he promised
Why are they walking free when it is obvious that they atile
Under his watch bribery and corruption is on the increase. How Patrols on the road are still very much doing their thing shocked
Why is he flying everywhere with entourage when he said Nigeria is broke
Under his watch why is most elections inconclusive
Should I go on?
Please if you know enlighten me because I am confuse angry
It will also interest you to know that I belong to no political party.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by iukpe: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
modsmustdie:
I only see oil tycoon. ...ND oil. ...yet how many ND a so called billioners like the Northern billioners?

Given the opportunity to sell oil for Nigeria = Oil tycoon
Nigeria is poor. Tycoons are rich
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by multicolored(f): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you no fit make your own money?na wa for you o
Okay.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Jesusloveyou: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Did you notice that people are tired of supporting PMB. I inclusive.
The loots recovered where is it?
Of what use is recovering of all and what he does is not reflecting on the masses positively
My dear have you really asked yourself that why did he remove oil subsidy when he said there is none
Why implement high tarrif on data network in this recession
How is health care in your area
Why has he not jailed all he corrupt politician as he promised
Why are they walking free when it is obvious that they atile
Under his watch bribery and corruption is on the increase. How Patrols on the road are still very much doing their thing shocked
Why is he flying everywhere with entourage when he said Nigeria is broke
Under his watch why is most elections inconclusive
Should I go on?
Please if you know enlighten me because I am confuse angry
It will also interest you to know that I belong to no political party.
that means you must an ipod because iPods belong to all corrupt party, -pdp, algae or ppa.
Meanwhile, we've recovered just 3tr naira of little cash and worth of properties. Out of 30tr naira mismanaged by ur ineffectual buffoon.
The recovered properties will l be inputted in next year budget after The court must have give go ahead, we don't do thing's zigzag like your ineffectual buffoon
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
[s]that means you must an ipod because iPods belong to all corrupt party, -pdp, algae or ppa.
Meanwhile, we've recovered just 3tr naira of little cash and worth of properties. Out of 30tr naira mismanaged by ur ineffectual buffoon.
The recovered properties will l be inputted in next year budget after The court must have give go ahead, we don't do thing's zigzag like your ineffectual buffoon [/s]
Then you want to borrow how much
Lastly stop calling someone an IPOB simply because the person made a constructive argument.
I am not in any party. Not PDP or APC. I am in love with good governance
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by hylyne(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Thank God the families of her husband-to-be are not politicians. grin LiePods, Crawl back to your holes.

How many oil wells, do they have in maiduguri? Oil tycoon my foot. Thieves
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by juman(m): 12:58am On Dec 01, 2016
You see!

The clueless old man president doing celebration of money while nigerian peoples could not get food to eat.

Nothing special being a billionaire in nigeria, just anybody can become billionaire overnight in this country.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by juman(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2016
deolu2000:
Daughter of the president marrying the son of billionaire oil tycoon who himself is a marketing director of an energy resource company. See profile made in disney and manifesting in NG. May God hlp us youth that are trying to make head way in this country oooo.

Buhari children are also billionaires if you know how nigerian governments run their things.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by sarrki(m): 1:06am On Dec 01, 2016
glossy6:
Zahra @ 21? sarrki, is it true?

Something like that sis
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by deolu2000(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2016
juman:

Buhari children are also billionaires if you know how nigeria governments run their things.

atleast not officially, but my point here is the bleed between their profiles it reads perfection. Which way to go for a common man on this planet?
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by PaulIdu: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2016
sarrki:
Nobody should come and wail here ooo

See how this one just use style dey wail so his paymasters won't know
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by juman(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2016
deolu2000:

atleast not officially, but my point here is the bleed between their profiles it reads perfection. Which way to go for a common man on this planet?

Yeah, I can understand. I feel you.

You know it feel horrible that apc that struggled for many many years to occupy aso rock could also be totally useless "leaders".

One thing is clear, another president is needed.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by sarrki(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2016
PaulIdu:

See how this one just use style dey wail so his paymasters won't know

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.