Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia (73268 Views)

EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by deolu2000(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2016
juman:

Yeah, I can understand. I feel you.

You know it feel horrible that apc that struggled for many many years to occupy aso rock could also be totally useless "leaders".

One thing is clear, another president is needed.
as the saying goes, if you want to know the real worth of a man, try him with power. APC or not, leadership has been our down side in this part of the world. Abnormality is what we celebrat and make the standard to look allien. So so gutted for my country.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by juman(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2016
deolu2000:

as the saying goes, if you want to know the real worth of a man, try him with power. APC or not, leadership has been our down side in this part of the world. Abnormality is what we celebrat and make the standard to look allien. So so gutted for my country.

Hmmmm.
You are perfectly right. Totally right.

Hmmm.
Buhari is fake.
Fashola is incapable.

APC was overrated.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by deolu2000(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
juman:

Hmmmm.
You are perfectly right. Totally right.

Hmmm.
Buhari is fake.
Fashola is incapable.

APC was overrated.
politics and by extension demoscracy is scam. Simply a means of few elites cheats the masses from time immemorial.
Re: Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia by Justiceleague1: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Thank God the families of her husband-to-be are not politicians. grin LiePods, Crawl back to your holes.
aunty i_discharging..yaya kike?
grin oya muje...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.