Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) (32812 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Zambian Man Watches Match With Jay Jay Okocha In Germany & Is Delighted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Denimadz:
Nigerians are helpless in the hands of these people who fly their children abroad were food is cheap, tariff's are low, there are trains, steady power supply and standard education, yet they feel Nigerians deserve the worst. Data is the only thing that makes Nigerians feel alive, instead of making it cheaper , they make it more expensive to make us stranded, God bless Nigeria.
That's ask I can say
Just like the movie “In Time ” the rich/powerful keep increasing the cost of living while the poor suffer and die, they have enough for themselves but the poor people just live from day to day....
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by olafunny(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
kenex4ever:
suffering and smiling.
When mmm crash ur eye go clear

Sorry bruh, so we're clear, i started mmm with 20k and now i have 300k saved and untouched in my account. Now i run it with my spsre money. Pls define how my eye go clear if e crash
Re: Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) by Beey(f): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Biggsyno:
GOOD NEWS!!! "You Can Now Finally Get Rid Of All Forms Of Infertility Problems And Get Pregnant Within The Shortest Possible Time
Now You Have No Excuse Not To Conceive
Your Babies After Getting This Solution.
For more info visit http://aloehealthways.com.ng/fertility.html
Call/whatsapp 08132721464
Hi how are you? You tried to contact me via email.What's up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend / William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend / Chelsea Win The Club World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.