Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic (50410 Views)

"I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha / Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by Realist2: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2016
drss2:
we ar watching d dullard n his stinking hypocrisy in 3D.

Shiiiiiii!, too much of watching already, how long shall you watch, he is making head away.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by Dee60: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2016
omofunaab:
Seriously i wish Nigeria could organize a referendum.

Enough of distractions, anybody that wants to leave should be allowed to do so and should be willing to bear the consequences

This nation needs to focus, anybody that is not interested in the Nigerian project should be allowed to leave

True. And you can be sure that the biggest agitators will be the first to vote to remain. The genuine and exposed ones believe there is strength in being together but the political pundits will not stop using the gullible to create confusion and in the process ascend to posts and/or make money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by AlanSugar(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Paperwhite:
[Yet this super clueless president says Nigeria's unity is not negotiable right? Guess those who enthroned this man can see his myopic,hypocritical & wicked reasoning? [/b]"Any act of injustice by man to fellow man will surely be punished.If not by man here,it will be by God above"(Late Dele Giwa)[b] So it's only Islamic entities that are allow to secede right? Buhari is the worst of the worstest hypocrites Nemesis will surely catch up with you sometime,someday.

You guys just amaze me. Did I see 'hypocritical' in your post?! If my memory serves me right, less than two years ago, an igbo man Was at the centre of affairs of this same Nigerian country whose unity is non negotiable and it was loved and okayed by all biafrans and Igbos put together. Now that someone from another tribe is at the centre, the dance tone has changed though the drummers remain the same. Were you actually referring to yourself in your post when you mentioned hypocrisy? Just asking.
Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by 0ganiru: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Once he heard Arab, it sounded right to him
Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by pricipal2003(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Just imagine this man that lacks intellect with useless advisers talking about supporting the breaking away of a group of people from Morroco, yet suppressing the agitation for the creation of BIAFRA from Nigeria. Very terrible beings
Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by DedeNkem: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Incompetent hypocritical and tribalistic id*iot we called "president"!
Buhari should be lynched!
Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by kelechi17(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Progressive01:
Arent you somewhat contradicting yourself, given what you wrote earlier?? cheesy

If biafra is what you just described, then why the initial post?

You ehn.

When some people call Buhari a "dulkard" yet compare the agitation for biafra with Palestine, you cannot but wonder who the dullard really is.

Is Palestine a state? Yes, it is a state recognized by over 90% of the countries in the world, with the exception of Uncle Sam and some of her closest allies . What the people of Palestine seek is an end to OCCUPATION by a belligerent and disproportionately powerful neighbor and an end to decades of blockade- and NOT SECESSION.

Furthermore, they seek membership of UN amd have yet to get that because US keep bullying members of the Security Council into frustrating any such action. But so far, theyve been granted an "observer status", and for them, that is a good step.

Pray tell, where the hell is biafra on the world map? Who is her president. Who are their ministers? What about ambassadors?

What exactly is the similarity biafra has with Palestinia?

Smh. Emotional kids. cheesy
****it is fine for buhari to support alsawaari republic and Palestine cos dey are Arabs but it is evil wen ipob wants out of Nigeria u Ppl are jus pushing a gas cylinder into fire d day it will explode d whole Nigeria will burn
Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by glossy6(f): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2016
What a president!
Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by ShootToKill: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Progressive01:
They are too damn emotional to open their minds to knowledge.

Imagine some comparing it to Palestine. cheesy

So you are not emotional but you run and cry to the mods when hammered ferociously by Igbos. grin cheesy

As for the crap you wrote up there about Biafra, it gathered only 2 miserable 'likes' from your other handles because only you believe in the bullcrap you are talking.

Today you hate Biafra and ready to stay without them, tommorow you will lament the possibility of their seperation from you. Laughable

Abeg don't reply back, just dry your emotional tears in silence. grin grin
Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by YungJo207(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
I think 1 of the major reason why they want to increase the data plan rate is because of some stupid comment on NL...all those of you coming here to talk rubbish about the man how many of you know the history of this Saharaw Arab people?? I'll advise you all go learn before talking... I honestly see no reason why they can't be a country on their own. Pls do your finding before you quote me.
Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by Ohikwuobanyi: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Progressive01:
Arent you somewhat contradicting yourself, given what you wrote earlier?? cheesy

If biafra is what you just described, then why the initial post?

You ehn.

When some people call Buhari a "dulkard" yet compare the agitation for biafra with Palestine, you cannot but wonder who the dullard really is.

Is Palestine a state? Yes, it is a state recognized by over 90% of the countries in the world, with the exception of Uncle Sam and some of her closest allies . What the people of Palestine seek is an end to OCCUPATION by a belligerent and disproportionately powerful neighbor and an end to decades of blockade- and NOT SECESSION.

Furthermore, they seek membership of UN amd have yet to get that because US keep bullying members of the Security Council into frustrating any such action. But so far, theyve been granted an "observer status", and for them, that is a good step.

Pray tell, where the hell is biafra on the world map? Who is her president. Who are their ministers? What about ambassadors?

What exactly is the similarity biafra has with Palestinia?

Smh. Emotional kids. cheesy
grin grin grin Guy why disturbing yourself i earlier told them that matter is not Alaba or Aba market discussion shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin They have senators let them move motion in respect of biafra, let see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by zendy: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
otosa:
I hear people mentioned referendum to settle any unsatisfactory issues. But never in Nigeria or within Africa continent that will happen just because we do not appreciate the value of democracy. Referendum used in a country where the leader want the wish of every citizens count. But never, I repeat never in Africa that will happen.

But referendum has happend in Nigeria before. Referendum is why present day Adamawa state is in Nigeria and not in Cameroon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.