Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? (4753 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / " Boob Allover "Angela Okorie Shares Raunchy Photo Of Her Unclad Body / Please Who Can Tell Me The Meaning Of That One Finger Raised??? [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by boman2014: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
In recent months, there have been a lot of social media challenges that have taken the internet by storm.
An example is the #mannequinchallenge that is still reigning on Nigerian social media.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1se7crbbeoa.58b5b7f7.jpg[/img]

The One Finger Selfie Challenge is prompting young men and women to take naked mirror selfies while covering their
nipples and genitals using only one finger at the same time But the latest one may prove to be the most sexually explicit
of all. According to Daily Mail, The One Finger Selfie Challenge is prompting young men and women to take naked mirror selfies while simultaneously covering their nipples and genitals using only one finger.

However, one wrong move or miscalculation and participants risk showing a bit more than they bargained for.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5fl4sc6s4db.e598b724.jpg[/img]

This challenge was said to have been started by a cartoon drawing created by Japanese anime artist Sky-freedom.

I the artist’s illustration, her character is pictured taking a mirror selfie while using one finger to cover her chest and crotch.

This works because the finger in the picture obscures her genitals, while its reflection is positioned over her chest.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3hulg79i500g.611cec97.jpg[/img]

Sky-freedom’s initial painting that started the trend and an imitator trying the challenge Even though Nigerian youths have not started to take part in
this challenge, giving our penchant for copy copy, it’s a matter of time before we start seeing images and videos of
this challenge on Nigerian twitter and Instagram.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt52qlheumroi.b62f9f82.jpg[/img]

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3979942/Racy-new-online-challenge-people-trying-censor-naked-bodies-using-one-FINGER.html
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ofcos yes cheesy wink
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by makydebbie(f): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
One finger won't be enough tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by EmperorKross(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nairaland girls, over to you lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Winnelyn(f): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
eh eh ahdontbelivit, Lemme goan try it and see how it works * Zooms to the bathroom* grin brb guys
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by torres89: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
only guys with 2inches can do that...

but as for me with 9inches...

that's a big NO....

4 Likes

Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Winnelyn(f): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
torres89:

that's a big NO....

really shocked

you mean mrcork can't do this sad
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
torres89:

that's a big NO....
Continu, we know your type.
That your thing that looks like mosquito bite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by torres89: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

really shocked
you mean mrcork can't do this sad
I don't know who mrcork is

but it's only simple logic that only small guys can
carry out this challenge...
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Winnelyn(f): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
torres89:

I don't know who mrcork is

but it's only simple logic that only small guys can

carry out this challenge...

yea you are right about it, imagine you having 9inchs of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by torres89: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Continu, we know your type. That your thing that looks like mosquito bite
gay modafucka u have been spying on guys cork abi...
u need to be reprimanded...
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
torres89:
that's a big NO....
Tekno wannabe
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by torres89: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

yea you are right about it, imagine you having 9inchs of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

too shy and shocking to complete your sentence....

lol

pray u don't jam one

u might wake up on a hospital bed
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Winnelyn(f): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
torres89:

too shy and shocking to complete your sentence....

lol

pray u don't jam one

u might wake up on a hospital bed

i don't have business with any undecided
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
and the level of stupid in the world just increased undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by torres89: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

i don't have business with any undecided

u should and shouldn't

besides it doesn't kill
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Bahddo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
One finger cannot cover my plantain.
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by firstking01(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
These days na_ked pix been flooding the internet...may God help this generation.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by gamaliel121(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
One finger won't be enough tongue

But why? Your breast don sag?
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by CeeJay9ja(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rubbish! Dumb generation

1 Like

Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by AyamStarch: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
crazy shiit angry
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
In aide off?
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Jadoskii(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

EPIC rejoinder....LMAO.....this is ho-larious
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by AyamStarch: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

grin
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Bahddo(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2016
gamaliel121:

hahahahahhaha grin
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Ikennablue(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:
eh eh ahdontbelivit, Lemme goan try it and see how it works * Zooms to the bathroom* grin brb guys
Hey, did it worked??
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Winnelyn(f): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2016
Ikennablue:

Hey, did it worked??
embarassed yes it worked with two fingers cool
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Bahddo(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:
embarassed yes it worked with two fingers cool
we doubt it. Let's see proof.
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by remebombom: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by Playa0ne: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
That should depend on the size of the package.
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy

Lemme try this one.. grin
Re: Can You Cover Your Unclad Body With Just One Finger? by princeemmma(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
are dey going to start snapping naked pics now?? i look forward to it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Have Seen This??? / Trending!!! Man Caught Banging Girl Inside Trailer [ Watch Video] / She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.