Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) (27253 Views)

Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. / Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by EWAagoyin(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
rokiatu:
Is her 15 minutes of fame already over? undecided
women are the enemies of themselves.

don't bother quoting me because I won't reply u

1 Like

Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Calismart(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
For you that like to kiss...

Read the things that happens to your body when you kiss here>>http://www.storiesmagic.com/2016/10/these-things-happen-to-you-when-you.html
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by StoneLucifer: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Where D banj see 1million dash person? If u like open mouth criticise my comment, poverty shall follow u.
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by mogboyelade(f): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
GiaGunn:
Dbaj

Has he paid his dept ?
don't mind them change that p in your dept to b jare.
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by samsam2019: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
rokiatu:
instead of you to open your (block) head and learn from the contents of that great book you're here hating
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Chrisrare: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
GiaGunn:
Dbaj

Has he paid his dept ?
sorry.. what is dept? At toke, y didn't u send him a private message to thank him?
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by samsam2019: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
GiaGunn:
Dbaj

Has he paid his dept ?
coming from someone who's struggling with basic English word

I think you should focus more on your life

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by ObaKlaz: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
How can D'banj be broke please He was Nigeria's/Africa's biggest act for several years. With the kind of endorsements he's scooped during a span of 10 years (and still counting!) plus his relationship with top guns in the society (GEJ, for instance), only gullible haters find it believable that this guy is broke. 100M The hatred on this guy is just on another level!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by GentleYoung(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tolexander:
no, he has paid his faculty!

Including the whole institution
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by FavoredGuy: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Graduates of English Language, pls make una help me out. What does this op mean by 'donates and redeems'. I think it's pledges 2hat are redeemed and not donations. Now over to you.
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by jinxet2000: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Don't worry, he has shown how small his account is.
Psquare come party buy Range Rover for the celebrant's mother
Flavor come buy drink for all girls and Rolls Royce for the next babymama
davido come buy champagne for the guys, spray money till day break
Wizkid come, carry guys from London, Abuja and Ikoyi spray dollars till daybreak
Linda Ikeji come buy house for all family members at Banana island abi na banana plantation yard
Imagine wetin Koredo and that his musical godfather go do wen dem enter party
Na em Dbanj come donate N1m and redeemed it, abeg park for side make we see people with better bank alert!
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by yekparikpa(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tolexander:
no, he has paid his faculty!
evils

Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
rokiatu:
must you
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
shey this guy don go borrow another 1 million naira?..have he paid his debt..he should keep on living a fake life style just because he want to keep up ..smh undecided

meanwhile i am seriously considering auditioning for idol

face ur own life bro and leave dbanj out of ur own frustration..who u don epp with #500
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by henrydadon(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Randyhot:
face ur own life bro and leave dbanj out of ur own frustration..who u don epp with #500
oh am hurt
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by GiaGunn(f): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chrisrare:
sorry.. what is dept? At toke, y didn't u send him a private message to thank him?

Another idi-ot undecided
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by alt3r3g0: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
It should actually be pledge and redeem not donate.
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by GiaGunn(f): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
samsam2019:
coming from someone who's struggling with basic English word

I think you should focus more on your life

Are you Dbaj? Why are you pained?
Aproko master...As if you have never made a mistake in your life
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by ochubaebube(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
D'banj giving out NGN1m to Toke for book launch while still owing about NGN100m to a company... well, even if he gave the company the NGN1m he gave Toke, he would still be owing about NGN99m which is still huge and the NGN1m will still be considered as immaterial to the servicing of the debt.
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Wasky101: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
EWAagoyin:
All this niggas above talking like a woman should can't boost of 100k but shouting he is broke just trying to impress....wait no be person wai get wetin 2 use impress person go impress.... I dare u all above to also pretend and impress someone in your family today.... lil bitçh asś pússy niggas
Bless
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by MandingoXXX: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Has he settled his debt yet?
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Chrisrare: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
GiaGunn:

Another idi-ot undecided
All these pepper sellers on nl.. I'm sure u didn't complete ur primary school..
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Wasky101: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
samsam2019:
instead of you to open your (block) head and learn from the contents of that great book you're here hating
Tragic. She offend u before grin grin
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
He tried
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by kingpush(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
EH!!....what did she say?.'he didnt have to donate the money'....as if she didnt launch the book for cash flow,not just to create awareness on the concept of the book..mtchwww..in Kokers voice 'rrrrubbish
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by samsam2019: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
GiaGunn:

Dbaj? And im here thinking you can be fixed.

Sorry, you're beyond redemption

Bye!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Abi he want to be dating Toke ni? Good to see u together
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by samsam2019: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wasky101:

Tragic. She offend u before grin grin
no mjnd me, bro. I no jus like people wey de open mouth anyhow de criticise others
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by ObaKlaz: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
GiaGunn:

And you still wouldn't focus on your own life, with all these nonsense you've typed
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by GiaGunn(f): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
ObaKlaz:
And you still wouldn't focus on your own life, with all these nonsense you've typed

....And you are?
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by luminouz(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
rokiatu:
Biko rokilala...why u dey vex these days Naaa! I will soon come with DAT ring u hear...make my container arrive from Ouagadougou! cheesy
Re: D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) by Araoluwa005(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jalubarika:
I'm just coming back from Ban. No more Nonsense comment
I have been in your shoe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist / Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) / Desmond Elliot Shows Off His Son As He Rocks Mother's Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.