Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death (61371 Views)

Remembering Sam Okwaraji: 31 Years After His Death / Wesley Moraes: I Had My First Kid At 14 & Second At 16 / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by wellstryme(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
What a world we live in,if they lose the semi final am very sure they will be crying,in a way this shows things happen for a reason,if the lost the semi final they probably will still be alive today,may their soul rest in peace..

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Dare2Try(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
I'm going emotional right now I heard enough bad news today may their souls and that of brother James Egah rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by striker9(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
rickie4us:
very sad indeed. May they all rest in peace
I pray that every nairalander and family members will not experience any calamity. We shall all be safe till the end of the year and beyond.
Amen and you too

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by letsbet(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fare-well to him...may the after live be good to him.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by bewla(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
rickie4us:
I pray that every nairalander and family members will not experience any calamity. We shall all be safe till the end of the year and beyond.
amin oo

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Peerlessme(f): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Yakspaul2(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ndlistic:
Chapecoense Head coach Caio Junior after his side reached the Copa Sudamericana final...#ForçaChapecoense

He said "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy "

May His Soul Rest In Peace...

Via:http://newswirenaija..com.n
g/2016/11/see-what-chapecoense-head-coach-caio.html?m=1
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by haryomikun(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
That's the power of the tongue.

So, use your tongue creatively wisely!
Power of tongue joor. Power of deek ni

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by RaeMystix: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
So sad for the families of the dead.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Sirmuel1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
gabby227:
Waw its a pity that this disastrous incident struck the football world. It brings back the memory of 1986 when the Manchester united team met themselves in an unknown world. How wish they had known what will befall them they would have averted from happening. Sometimes our joy becomes a thing of pain, let's all pray to God for his mercies so that, that which is meant to be a thing of joy remains so, let our enemies not overturn our joy to pain. Their first final in the history of their club which is suppose to be a milestone to the club becomes their greatest tragedy. May their souls find rest with the lord, we should also see it as a reminder that one day we shall be taken away against our will. After everything may their soul find peace with their creator that is all that matters. Adieu Adieu

6 February 1958
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by gabby227(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:

6 February 1958

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ndlistic:
Chapecoense Head coach Caio Junior after his side reached the Copa Sudamericana final...#ForçaChapecoense

He said "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy "

May His Soul Rest In Peace...

Via:http://newswirenaija..com.ng/2016/11/see-what-chapecoense-head-coach-caio.html?m=1
Hmmmmmmmmmm
What a world the first final becomes their last on earth and football.
Just days remaining for us to bye to 2016.
May we and our families be covered in the Blood of Jesus.
And every Nairalanders and their families will never have any course to weep in this remaining few days to fo in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by ettybaba(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
rickie4us:
Amen o.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by topzeezo: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
rip
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by CioAngels(f): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
rickie4us:
Amen, and you too. Thank you.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by princeemmma(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
emotional rip
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
you don't joke with death!
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by kinkymax: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op na wa for u oo,,,, dat statement is nt I had die happy oo __d right statement is I wud die happy
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by NairaMaster1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP to English
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by KINGS100(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
may his soul and other faithful departed rest with God.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Aburi001: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
rickie4us:
The tonque is POWERFUL shocked.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Fefeh: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Idrismusty97(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why are we in a habit to search for every dead person last words? If he had said something offensive to your religion it would have been trending. But he didn't and it doesn't make any difference, he still died. Stop looking for a spiritual meaning or reasons for death, everyone dies eventually.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by yinkslinks(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Ndlistic:
May their souls rest in peace, Amen..

See more of it here http://newswirenaija..com.ng/2016/11/see-what-chapecoense-head-coach-caio.html?m=1

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by stagger: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why was the team made to fly from Santa Cruz to Medellin in an aircraft that could not have flown that distance without having to refuel?
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rip to all
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
trademoore1:
His team just reached the final.of a competition. It was enroute the first leg - the plane crashed
RIP to him
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by AyakaDunukofia: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
The Bible warned of the things you say with your mouth.

'You are trapped by the saying of your mouth and you are taken by the speech of your lips'

Proverbs 6:2

Even in the African tradition, one is discouraged from wishing himself bad, even if the statement was intended to be a joke. I love it when I hear someone say 'it's not my/our potion'. It resonates well with this Bible verse that abhors inciting calamity for yourself.
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by tripoli007(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
I blame buhari for this ..quote me and amadioha and sango go faya u
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by abike12(f): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is so sad. May their souls rest in peace. Praying for strength and comfort for all their families, friends and the teammates who were not on the flight cry
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by haibe(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
kinkymax:
Op na wa for u oo,,,, dat statement is nt I had die happy oo __d right statement is I wud die happy
20 people wey don comment b4 u sef no know say d statement wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) / Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica / Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.