Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Annabelle's Rekationship Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annabelle's Rekationship Experience (332 Views)

What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annabelle's Rekationship Experience by Shobby94: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
I met a lady a week ago and while we were talking she opened up to me about her relationship. She was dating this guy a year ago but she broke up with him. She broke up with him because he went for the NYSC orientation programme and met another girl. He told her about it and still insisted that he still loves her even though he was dating another girl. She got angry and ended the relationship.
After she broke up with him, he made her feel like she was at fault because she was not patient and couldn’t understand the fact that he is just having a fling. Guys, she went back to him after he begged and begged repeatedly. She told me she still loves him but he is still with the other girl. She is in love with this guy that she can’t see the fact that he is not right for her at all.
He has continued to disrespect her and he is still disrespecting her. I advised her to end it with him so she can move on and find someone deserving. She said she was going to do it but the next day, she said she couldn’t do it. WHY? She said ‘PEOPLE CHANGE’.
What I have to say about this is that, whether you are a lady or a gentleman in a relationship. You can’t be in a relationship and not be happy, the guy or the lady is disrespecting you and hurting you so many times, let him or her go. If you love someone, you will not hurt them and that is if the love is pure and genuine. You can’t tell me you love someone and continue to hurt them without even feeling it. If you don’t want them anymore, let them go.
Trust me, I understand how hard it is to let go of a toxic relationship, this is because you love the person and still feel he can be better. But my dear, if a guy or a girl continues to do the same thing, you have to be strong, braise up and end the TOXIC relationship.
But my question is CAN PEOPLE REALLY CHANGE?

Let me know what you guys think.
THANKS FOR READING!!!

PS: Annabelle is a fictional character but the story is real.
Re: Annabelle's Rekationship Experience by bibijay123(f): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
You cannot change a person unless he/she desires that change. You can only love and support them until the dark cloud passes over.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

H / Young Women, Being Productive Pays! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.