Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll (1860 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by SATANeye(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Annabelle is a Raggedy Ann doll alleged by demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren to be haunted. The doll resides in a glass box at The Warren's Occult Museum in Monroe, Connecticut

According to claims originating from Ed and Lorraine Warren, a student nurse was given the Raggedy Ann doll in 1970, but after the doll behaved strangely, a psychic medium told the student the doll was inhabited by the spirit of a dead girl named "Annabelle Higgins". Supposedly, the student nurse and her room mate first tried to accept and nurture the spirit-possessed doll, but eventually became frightened by the doll's malicious behavior and contacted the Warrens, who removed the doll to their museum after pronouncing it "demonically possessed"

the Raggedy Ann at the Warren’s Museum is no ordinary doll. According tothe Warrens, it is inhabited by an “inhuman spirit, ” and there is a warning on the glass case not to touch.

According to the Warrens' story, Donna, the nursing student who shared a tiny apartment with her roommate Angie, a fellow nurse, would come home to find that the doll had shifted positions. At first, its movements were subtle and confined to the bed where Donna had left the doll. However, in time the movements became more noticeable. Donna and Angie began to discover the doll in different rooms than they had left it. It would even appear back in Donna's room with the door shut. Sometimes they found the doll with its legs crossed and its arms folded, while on other occasions it was found standing on its feet, leaning against a dining room chair. They even discovered it kneeling on a chair, which was strange because if they tried to make the doll kneel on its own, it would fall over. It couldn't kneel.

1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by SATANeye(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2017
According to theAnnabelletrue story, after the demon that was attached to the doll inflicted physical harm upon Donna's roommate's fiancé Lou, it was then that Donna, the doll's owner, came to the realization that the spirit might not be all that innocent. Donna contacted an Episcopal priest named Father Hegan, who contacted asuperior, Father Cooke, who immediately got in touch with paranormal researchers Ed and Lorraine Warren. The Warrens convinced Father Cooke to perform an exorcism on the apartment in order to cleanse the home. He also blessed the individuals who were there. At Donna's request, the Warrens took the Raggedy Ann Doll with them when they departed. It has been in their possession ever since.

1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by foxvilles: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Atheists will soon flood this thread with their constant phrase "African Mentality".

#spits on them.
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by malificent(f): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
OP you should probably look up Robert the doll too, since you're a fan of the creepy like me
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by SATANeye(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
malificent:
OP you should probably look up Robert the doll too, since you're a fan of the creepy like me

yh
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by SATANeye(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Robert the Enchanted Doll,is a doll that was once owned by key West painter and author Robert Eugene Otto. The doll is alleged to be cursed. The doll is currently located at the East Martello Museum.

Supposedly, Otto was given the doll in 1906 by a Bahamian servant who practicedblack magicand voodoo. Otto's parents often heard him talking to the doll. At first they assumed that Otto wassimply answering himself in a changed voice but later claimed to believe the doll was actually speaking. Neighbors claimed to have seen the doll moving from window to window when the family was out. Otto died in 1974.

Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by malificent(f): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Souls attach themselves to their most valued possessions while alive, that is why I don't like having dead people's things around me. Annabelle and Robert are candid examples.
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Andrella51(f): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
actually reminds me of "child's play" AKA chucky the doll, movie
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Seriously,there is a real life Chucky I need that doll
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by sinaj(f): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pato23:
Seriously,there is a real life Chucky
I need that doll
what do u need it for?
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by sinaj(f): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Andrella51:
That movie is so scary! It actually made me to hate dolls.
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
hehe na chucky equivalent be dis but i prefer chucky cos he"s funny cheesy.
*in chucky's voice*,"no more mister good guys" grin

Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Andrella51:
I hate that movie a lot.Scary shii.
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Andrella51(f): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
TGoddess:
sinaj:
That movie is so scary! It actually made me to hate dolls.
TGoddess:

hahahahaha "hi am chucky do u wanna play"
scary as Bleep, I had a lot of nightmares after watching that movie
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Lalas247(f): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:
hehe na chucky equivalent be dis but i prefer chucky cos he"s funny cheesy.
*in chucky's voice*,"no more mister good guys" grin
Still haunts me till now
Curse d day I saw the movie for the first time sad
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
sinaj:
what do u need it for?
As a Jainist,I just need it and I must have it.
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Still haunts me till now
Curse d day I saw the movie for the first time sad
na right frm childhood i dey watch chucky come ooogrin
another new one dey come out this year grin
Andy Barclay even act dis one grin
never a dull moment with killer doll chucky grin
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Lalas247(f): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

na right frm childhood i dey watch chucky come ooogrin
another new one dey come out this year grin
Andy Barclay even act dis one grin
never a dull moment with killer doll chucky grin
It was really scary the first one

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lalas247:

It was really scary the first one
oh u mean child"s play grin
i couldnt sleep when i first watched it cheesy
dat scene dat chucky suddenly came to life and bit andy"s mom on the hand scared me then cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Augustap(f): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
malificent:
There's a horror movie based on d story of the doll "Annabelle"
Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by SATANeye(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Augustap:

There's a horror movie based on d story of the doll "Annabelle"
yeah its THE CONJURING

Re: What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll by Augustap(f): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
SATANeye:
yeah its THE CONJURING
The conjuring is based on the true life story of a nun and an old man, i stand to be corrected though. But the name of the movie I'm talking abt is "ANNABELLE"

(1) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / Does Hugging A Fellow Man In Public Mean I Am Gay? Pls Answer!; / Two Kenyan Gays Tied The Knot And Got And Got Mouth Wagging (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.