Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim (9668 Views)

Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by abdul4new(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2016
ok
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by repogirl(f): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2016
This guy just dey throw bombshell at Buhari every week. DSS go soon come knock him door for midnight.

2 Likes

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by MarshRiley(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2016
DrRasheed:
Shutup. Then why are you out ??
PMB till 2023 by Allah's will. Bleep you Atiku and your bunch of cowards.
It is your family that PMB will govern till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by loomer: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2016
Join the wagon
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by kokosin: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2016
Na dem sabi

2 Likes

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by Missonas(f): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Story! Who has ever worked with friends? Even as an individual we face so many challenges, thats life for you
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by Doctor0071(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2016
somadinho10:
may Allah treat you the way your brother buhari is treating Nigeria..... My brother say a big amen
if na prayer make I help him say BIG AMEN OOO
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by Afamcy: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2016
PMB should continue to work with his enemies until I burst a clip on his face..
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by kayla12(f): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Endtime presido grin

1 Like

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by berrystunn(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Akinz0126:
Chai. Buhari No light,No food,No money inflation is the other of the day Chai Buhari oooooooooo somebody shout Buhari!!!!!!!!!

I remember when I was growing up,I attended a crusade and someone touched my shoulder and said "YOU WILL WALK". I didn't bother because I knew I was not lame. After the crusade, I touched my pocket and I couldn't find my wallet which contained my transport fare``` !!!... Behold, I WALKED!

And am still walking under Buhari chai sad

Hahaha change and after the election we see change.
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by berrystunn(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2016
DrRasheed:

Your hardship will stay till 2023....
Usu.....

2 Likes

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by kinibigdeal(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Cant you people see that president Buhari is creating Billionnaire daily. I can beat my chest and name uncountable people that have bought cows since the inception of this government
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by rhektor(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Useless EEDIOTS lying since 6000BC
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by citadels(f): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2016
kogheriri meshie gi onu
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by Billiondoe: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2016
DrRasheed:

It's like you just want God to punish you abi? It's like you don't see how Nigeria is sinking right before our eyes

1 Like

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by stanislaus67(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2016
This is laughable, knowing it took him six months to appoint his enemies! Tell me another story joor.
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by chiefobdk(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
According to onatisi, " by the time way baba deal with us finish our neck go turn like TOLOTOLO own" hahahaaaaaaa

dat guy na prophet.

1 Like

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by yedidiah(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2016
For Buba Galadima, the founder of CPC to be talking like this, it mean Baba don shit for mosque o.

I wonder why Buhari has not sent one of his silencing agents to come after this man and other close allies that are now raising objections as to his style of leadership.

1 Like

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by Bimpe29: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Governance is apparently stagnant, and PMB is confused and aimless as far as leading this entity (Nigeria) is concerned.
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by adisaigbo1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
In the first year of Obasanjo’s presidency in 1999, he made 37 billionaires in this country[
True that! OBJ did transfer our collective wealth into the acoounts of selected individuals e.g Dangote, Jimoh Ibrahim, Arthur Eze just to name a few
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by ONserious(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
DrRasheed:
the thunde dat will fire you does not have break...suffer never start with you idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by holluphemydavid(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Case close
Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by bart10: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
The truth is Buhari is not working. The Government has failed completely.

1 Like

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by thunderbabs: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nope, Buhari is the enemy of this country

1 Like

Re: Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim by bukiboy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Is Buhari = GEJ = clueless

Otono123:
Buhari is clueless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack / NLC, TUC To Tinubu: We Are Not After Your Job, Fulfill Our Agreement / Efcc Storms Bankole's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.