Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section (4261 Views)

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lemme just go straight to the point, no data time for beating about the bush since we all know what's going down starting from tomorrow cool

1. Dissing Tournaments

If you're an active member of this section, you should know what's up in this section for the past 1 month. Romance section is now dissing section for the past 1 month. Though some of us at one point in time participated including myself but the legends have been the one entertaining us for quite some days now.

Gladiators like Muva, Lezz, TSOM, SolomonKane, Joseph, etc (Respekt cool ) will now sheath their swords for some time now thus no more night entertainment, chei!! cry

2. Non-Meaningful Threads

When I say "non-meanigful" threads, y'all know what I mean and those who create those kind threads.

Jude will now stop uploading whatever chats he is fond of uploading here, Airforce1 will also stop uploading the ups and downs of his relationship here, Mamagee, JESUSBOIY, diehardanusfan, fairlyusedpant, etc will stop creating the not so meaningful threads cheesy

3. Ladies and PM's

The ladies in here will also stop receiving bulky PM's and probably stop getting many likes like before when they upload their profile photo. Stalkers and Candy Crushers will also reduce.

Makydebbie, Laveda, Berlynn, Dollyjoy, Lawlahdey, etc which way now na?? cheesy

4. Moderators and Ban

When I say moderators and ban, y'all know what I mean and we all know those moderators. As that guy thread on front page already illustrated that moderators will stop banning people unnecessarily like before because our oga _seun needs traffic and our moderators will also collect their salary.

Baba Mynd, which way forward now?? (Oya come ban me na!!) tongue

5. Trolls and Alternate Monikers

When I say trolls, we all know what I mean whose those set of people are. without saying too much, we all know trolls and alternates monikers will also reduce because there will be no data to waste anymore on creating another e-mail, registering again and continue trolling.

Trolling Trolls, how e go be now?? grin

6. Unnecessary Mentions

People will now stop replying unnecessary mentions inform of bashing, trolling, etc just to utilize their hard earned data.

If you like mention some people and start bashing them till next year, if you ain't talking sense, you ain't gon get any reply from them!! cool

7. Threads in between the meaningful and not so meaningful

For those who falls into this category, especially those who like bringing their offline problems here for solutions. I'm sorry to say this but starting from tomorrow y'all on a long thing cos people won't risk their data anymore for giving you solutions to your offline problems. Just try and create any of those threads starting from tomorrow and see how many views you'll get comparing to the ones you're getting before the data bundle crises cool

I know people will start avoiding threads like my own henceforth, major reason why I created it today tongue

8. Add yours . . . cool

Original Writer: McBrooklyn/MackBrooklyn cool

Abeg make una no vex bash me OoO, na boredom cause am!! cry

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
cheesygrin

Check frontpage tongue
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Guys, shey ah try na?? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Let's just have peace for once so Mynd will not be having headache everyday grin
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by kinggogo: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Let's jst hope it stops dah troll called mamasmthing undecided angry
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
KissChrix:
[s][/s]
cheesygrin
Check frontpage tongue
cheesy grin

Guy, and you believe those bastards?? undecided
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:
Let's just have peace for once so Mynd will not be having headache everyday grin

cheesy grin

Lol, that one na next year na cheesy tongue
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by freesinzu(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Winnelyn(f): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
crap sad

3 Likes

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin

Mods......back page please!
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
freesinzu:
K

Winnelyn:
crap sad

cheesy grin

Lol, I expected that. Both of una go create threads too someday now, no sweats!! cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Guy, and you believe those bastards?? undecided
Na them sabi jurh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Winnelyn(f): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin
Lol, I expected that. Both of una go create threads too someday now, no sweats!! cool
K.
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by freesinzu(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba mac, na situation cause am grin

1 Like

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by saintCaligula(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Periods like this makes you know the big boys and girls and the daddy dependent boys and girls.....
If they like let them increase data price to 10,000 naira for 1gigabyt,..
The children of GOD will still subscribe, for the source of our supply is supernatural.....
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by makydebbie(f): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]Guys, shey ah try na?? [/size]
chai nobody will like Makydebbie's profile pic. Which way naucry
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin

Finally... The Romance Sextion will have PEACE at last cheesy grin

The CHANGE is coming to Romance Sexxxtion cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Gladiator1: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Unfortunately, Senate has suspended d tariff increase... Too bad for Romanceland
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
saintCaligula:
Periods like this makes you know the big boys and girls and the daddy dependent boys and girls.....
The children of GOD will still subscribe, for the source of our supply is supernatural.....

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba who dey sell the children of God form now?? Ah wan join na cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by LadyAimy: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Make I vomit here...

Vomits on thread and jejely walks out wink
Op how market tongue
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
makydebbie:
chai nobody will like Makydebbie's profile pic. Which way naucry

cheesy grin

Stop crying baby!! I may still come and be liking your profile photo only if you'll make it a little bit explicit cry
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gladiator1:
Unfortunately, Senate has suspended d tariff increase... Too bad for Romanceland

cheesy grin

Lol, and you too believe those bastards?? undecided
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Finally... The Romance Sextion will have PEACE at last cheesy grin

The CHANGE is coming to Romance Sexxxtion cool
cheesy grin

Lol, for your plastic mind tongue cheesy
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
saintCaligula:
Na so undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A nairalander's addiction / He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? / Top 10 Sexiest Female Celebrities In Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.