Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. (4195 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
I dont know exactly why they check-in the romance section. honestly I dont know.

They re not looking for boyfriends I believe neither are they looking for husbands...

pls ask them. what are they looking for
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
I dont know exactly why they check-in the romance section. honestly I dont know.

They re not looking for boyfriends I believe neither are they looking for husbands...

Stories of people who have boyfriends and husbands outside Nairaland grin

Mind you, its not only romance related stories that are being posted here. Iv seen quite a number of other non related romance stories being brought down here for wider viewing as this section seems to be the most populated here on Nairaland and stories gets more views and comments too. So we visit here for every every.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
tongue
To be the 'disappointment panda'. Tell people the bitter truth in the nicest way...
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Sunmolar(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Mind you, its not only romance related stories that are being posted here. Iv seen quite a number of other non related romance stories being brought down here for wider viewing as this section seems to be the most populated here on Nairaland and stories gets more views and comments too. So we visit here for every every.
I see
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
tongue
To be the 'disappointment panda'. Tell people the bitter truth in the nicest way...
offpoint
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Offpoint: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
offpoint
Badradio

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Offpoint:
Badradio
what?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Offpoint: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
what?
you called me and I call you, what is what?

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Rekhina(f): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
My dear is attention ,some of them are depressed ,broke and lonely .

As 4 me I base mostly in politics ,family and diary

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Rekhina(f): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
tongue

To be the 'disappointment panda'.
Tell people the bitter truth in the nicest way...
U are just everywhere sweethrt
Hmmm am afraid ooo grin grin grin shocked cool

Am out
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
smiley
Rekhina:
U are just everywhere sweethrt Hmmm am afraid ooo grin grin grin shocked cool
Am out
why are you in diary section?
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin
Offpoint:

Trouble

undecided
BadRadio:
offpoint
What's offpoint about my comment. Want me to tell you something you don't want to see?
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by MZrapper(f): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:

Is Romance section for boys alone??
What happened to your brain??

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:

I come in to remind myself how stupid the younger generation of male Homo sapiens can behave everyday.

Coming here everyday reminds me of what not to tolerate in a man and how to adjust my expectations of them.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Offpoint: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
grin
Trouble

undecided
What's offpoint about my comment. Want me to tell you something you don't want to see?
Where are you located in Nigeria?
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Petyprincess(f): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
To catch fun, not every lady in romance section is looking for so called love, I believe nairaland should be the last place to seek for love since 90 percent of guys here are broke alpha male!!

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
My dear is attention ,some of them are depressed ,broke and lonely .

As 4 me I base mostly in politics ,family and diary
Story for the gods.

And what are you doing here? Or is this the road to your "dairy" section?

Speaking of attention seeking, you are the.worst attention seeker cos it you who upload pics calling on everyone to.come view your pics or what do you call that? Which other Nairaland ladies do you see uploading pics and rubbing it on members faces.

Talking about broke, you sound it cos as.it is commonly said, empty barrels make the loudest noise. People who are RICH dont go about calling others broke because they can't relate. Its only a broke person that understands the word broke and uses it at will.

Just take a chill pill and chilax already. ok? cos no one even cares what your opinion is.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I come in to remind myself how stupid the younger generation of male Homo sapiens can be everyday.

Coming here everyday reminds me of what not to tolerate in a man and how to adjust my expectations of them.

wow
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Rekhina(f): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Story for the gods.

And what are you doing here? Or is this the road to your "dairy" section?

Speaking of attention seeking, you are the.worst attention seeker cos it you who upload pics calling on everyone to.come view your pics or what do you call that? Which other Nairaland ladies do you see uploading pics and rubbing it on members faces.

Talking about broke, you sound it cos as.it is commonly said, empty barrels make the loudest noise. People who are RICH dont go about calling others broke because they can't relate. Its only a broke person that understands the word broke and uses it at will.

Just take a chill pill and chilax already. ok? cos no one even cares what your opinion is.
abeg stay yur lane am not the reason u are depressed ok

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
MZrapper:
Is Romance section for boys alone??
What happened to your brain??
the thing is... what's ur business here... are u looking for something or u want something to look for u? which one?
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by dukeprince50: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Politics section is the most populated. Romance is second

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
grin
Trouble

undecided
go ahead pls
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by MZrapper(f): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
the thing is... what's ur business here... are u looking for something or u want something to look for u? which one?

Senseless joker.
If anyone was interested in looking for broke jobless guys like y'all, they will be in dating and meeting up zone, this is romance section so swerve.
Odeh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Offpoint:

ur moniker is a word in the dictionary... it's not my fault u were sleeping when u choose that moniker.

I cant shy away from expressions because of offpoint
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
Offpoint:
Where are you located in Nigeria?
Abuja.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Senseless joker.
If anyone was interested in looking for broke jobless guys like y'all, they will be in dating and meeting up zone, this is romance section so swerve.
Odeh.
at the end of the day u still haven't told us what u have come here to do?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin
Petyprincess:
To catch fun, not every lady in romance section is looking for so called love, I believe nairaland should be the last place to seek for love since 90 percent of guys here are broke alpha male!!
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Rekhina(f): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
smiley why are you in diary section?
nekwam jamb ,mafimisi jamb kwestion grin
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Rekhina(f): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
Abuja.
But I thought u claim American initially dis unstable girl
U can lie for Africa
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by MZrapper(f): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:

To write senses into the heads of blockheads like you and your broke cohorts.

Oga now fuck_ out of mentions.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by nlPoster: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:

Why are you yourself here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House / Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl? / Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.