Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City (4353 Views)

Wike Abandoned The Greater PH & Rainbow Project The Eko Atlantis Equivalent / Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by sukkottt: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by SIRmanjar(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
I tink Ambo shuld start holding end of the month lectures evry saturdayz to teach other governorz like ganduje,obiano,fayose,rochas,umahi,elrufai and Co on how to govern dere respective states.
Ekooo ni baje oooOOHHH.

9 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by QuotaSystem: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fire hydrants are standard fittings in any modern city, and are mostly used by the fire service.

It would be senseless for anyone building a modern city to not include such critical infrastructure.

Kudos to Ambode.
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by malton: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ambode has now become synonymous with good governance.

Anytime I see Lagos, I'm almost always sure that good news will follow.

These other figure heads occupying prestigious houses are not fit to be his errand boys. They mess the simplest of things up!

Èkó ò ní bàjé oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by SIRmanjar(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=51514932]Fire hydrants are standard fittings in any modern city, and are mostly used by the fire service.

It would be senseless for anyone building a modern city to not include such critical infrastructure.

Kudos to Ambode.
[/quote

Nah!Triple kudoz to him.our end of the month governorz lecture form will soon be out.plz make sure u kindly pick one up 4 ur sleeping governor.Lol

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by QuotaSystem: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=SIRmanjar post=51515592][/quote]

Funny. What state are you really from?
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by doctokwus: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
malton:
Ambode has now become synonymous with good governance.

!
Its amazing the kind of work Ambode is doing for someone that was drafted to become governor just a few months to the elections.
If Ambode is compared to a PMB that had 12 years to prepare and is giving us abysmal performance,one begins to wonder how the president is failing so badly despite having 12good years to know what he wanted to do.
When i knew Ambode wud continue outperforming everyone is wen he sacked the LIRS boss over corruption allegations and sacked his cabinet over disloyalty,incompetence and some malfeasance.That is a man clearly in charge of his govt and knows where he is heading.
Compare him to a PMB who despite evidences of massive corruption and gross incompetence against his appointees,feigns deafness and one wud begin to understand why the FG is failing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by corperscorner: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
The muscle-headed niggga is twerking working
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by FunkyMetahuman: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
I hope it's gonna have a decent sewage system too grin

Eko Atlantic will be the 3rd best city in the world after Manhattan and dubai grin
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by SIRmanjar(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Funny. What state are you really from?
Lagos
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by armadeo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
One word

Visionary

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by Iscoalarcon: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
SIRmanjar:
I tink Ambo shuld start holding end of the month lectures evry saturdayz to teach other governorz like ganduje,obiano,fayose,rochas,umahi,elrufai and Co on how to govern dere respective states.
Ekooo ni baje oooOOHHH.
Including Alh Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo of Gombe state

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by moufan: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
kudos ambode
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by FunkyMetahuman: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:

Its amazing the kind of work Ambode is doing for someone that was drafted to become governor just a few months to the elections.
If Ambode is compared to a PMB that had 12 years to prepare and is giving us abysmal performance,one begins to wonder how the president is failing so badly despite having 12good years to know what he wanted to do.
When i knew Ambode wud continue outperforming everyone is wen he sacked the LIRS boss over corruption allegations and sacked his cabinet over disloyalty,incompetence and some malfeasance.That is a man clearly in charge of his govt and knows where he is heading.
Compare him to a PMB who despite evidences of massive corruption and gross incompetence against his appointees,feigns deafness and one wud begin to understand why the FG is failing.
you nailed it.

Those are exactly my problem with pmb
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by jidxin(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Fire hydrants are standard fittings in any modern city, and are mostly used by the fire service.

Kudos to Ambode.
there is fire hydrabt throughout lagos now
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by jidxin(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
but why re ppl hailing ambode...it wasn't done by ambode
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by jidxin(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
why are people hailing ambode nw...it wasnt done by ambode
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by princemillla(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lovely job... Lagos state ahead
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by timeminister: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good job. Land of the the shinning sun.

heavenly truth!
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by shizzy7(f): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
jidxin:
Yes, it wasn't done by him BUT it wasn't also stopped under him (at least not yet).

This is Nigeria, anything can happen.
You never hear of "spiritual manipulation " especially when it comes to sensitive projects.

Private sector is majorly involved in this sha.
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by devilson(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lagos for show,eko onibaje jorh.

ain't no city like Lagos city I swear.

though I don't like apc but I love ambode if he decide to ever contest for president I'll vote for him
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by SIRmanjar(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
jidxin:
But it was done in hiz domain na.How many have onitsha,kano,sokoto,Aba,warri,akwa ibom ad Co done by private o or goverment?
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by sultaan(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
I hope they are building underground parking lots now , If you have a building that is holding 500 people you should have parking for at least 350 cars for occupants and public
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by CeterisXVII: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
sultaan:
I hope they are building underground parking lots now , If you have a building that is holding 500 people you should have parking for at least 350 cars for occupants and public

Parking lot for 350 cars, ke? You should have parking lots for at least 800 cars! Each individual would likely have one car at least, and their guests would also have one.
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by Nationalman: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
I hope it's gonna have a decent sewage system too grin

Eko Atlantic will be the 3rd best city in the world after Manhattan and dubai grin
it as the most modern sewage system in the whole of Africa.
And the first of its type in Nigeria
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by emerged01(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Great work from fashola
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by Blue3k(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
shizzy7:
Yes, it wasn't done by him BUT it wasn't also stopped under him (at least not yet).

You never hear of "spiritual manipulation " especially when it comes to sensitive projects.

Lol if was already passed into budget by State assembly. How exactly could he without their involement. Check and balances must be weak. Then we blame spirits. Oh well Nigeria is a funny place.
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by jidxin(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
shizzy7:

it cant be stopped ....its a ppp stuff nd dey ve already embark on it nd save nd except they violate d terms nd conditions
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by bewla(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
ok
Re: Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City by omofunaab(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Eko oni Baje

(1) (Reply)

See How APC Rigged 2019 Presidential Election- PICTURE / Nigeria Army Develops New Helicopter Locally / Osun Election: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Senator Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.