Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? (1772 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Best Money Making Gifts To Get For Bae On Valentine’s Day / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2016
lady2lady:
@ carin.gguy
Buy her a Lappy ..
A makeup kit...
A necklace...
A lil' Ladies Watch ...

That will do!
She have a laptop. It's better i get her the necklace, but what type should i buy
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Give her the cash to get whatever she likes.Most girls like cash gift.
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Ifakiland:

Is dat u?
U look homeless....no offense.
whre are your manners?
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by BrandNewIV(m): 2:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Raine80:
What do you think she will like? What I might suggest she might not like. The only person who knows her very well is you the boyfriend. I cannnot suggest a gift for someone whom I have not had the privledge of interacting with.
Nigga is shopping for some attention . grin
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2016
BrandNewIV:

Nigga is shopping for some attention . grin
That was me saying what the fark...in a polite way

1 Like

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2016
The poem is nice. Yummy cake and buy a nice book
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Ifakiland(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
whre are your manners?
Dey inside my room...come and see it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Most Adulterous Countries In The World - Indy100.com / I Found This Strange!!! Or Is It Normal? / Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.