Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice (1333 Views)

What Is D Right Name 4 Girls On Badoo? / If He/she Is Interested In This(1 Thing), Pls Marry Him/her / My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Jerrylolo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ever Since I Have Been Hearing The Phrase " Love Is Wicked " I Never Believed,but Now I Think Am Starting To Feel The Full Momentum Of Love Wickedness....
There Is This Girl In My Dept In School,d First Day I Saw Her I Knew There Was Going To Be A Chemistry Btw Us, Buh I Never Knew It Wud Get To This Tight 'Friendship' That We Re Right Now,she Is So Pretty N She Has Tons Of Guys Flooding Over Her Nw And Den,to Cut D Long Boring Story Short, I Got Close To Her N We Became Fond Of Each Other, N I Believe She Is Even More Fond Of Me Dan I Am Of Her But She Has A B.F In Another School, N D Guy Doesnt Seems To Even Hv Her Tym,she Complains To Me Everytym Dat He Doesnt Give Her D Attention That She Needed Which I Provide Always And This Guy Happens To Be Her First Love So She Was So Attached,so After Much Persuation N Reasoning I Told Her To Break Up Wit D Guy Which She Did...Now We Are Always Together 24/7,We became even More Closer After D Break Up, (to Be Continued)
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
someone aff smocked oshogbo weed this nyt. Kekeke,#

Op aff crase. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Jerrylolo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
She Categorically Told Me She Was Nt Ready For Any Kind Of Relationship For Now... But With D Way We Do N All The Closeness,it Is Fueling My Strong Love For Her, And I Really Appreciate D Friendship We Re Keeping Which am Nt Ready To Lose... An Am Having Serious Pressure From My Friends Dat She Really Like Me N I Sud Approach Her Buh Am Scared That I Might Lose Her, Pls Guyz Advice Me Am Confused And Inluv
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by freesinzu(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
The op is on cheap drugs "ponkoriyon" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Jerrylolo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Op aff crase. grin

My Dear Its Luv Craze O
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
As you don drink water before you finish your story....

Lemme drink water too... I yam coming cheesy
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
My head actually hurt after reading this. Your girl issues aside , Jerrylolo how are you not bothered writing like this? I cannot fathom any reason why someone would think it's ok to write in such a way!
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Jerrylolo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Raine80:
My head actually hurt after reading this. Your girl issues aside , Jerrylolo how are you not bothered writing like this? I cannot fathom any reason why someone would think it's ok to write in such a way!

What Way My Dear?
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by stan241(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bia bros,you suppose add graphic content for your heading na,warris did

To your dilemma, I'd say stick to being friends with her, maybe spend less time with her ALONE,don't overly be available,I'm not saying abandon her o I'm just saying, become less available, that way you get to heal yourself of your "Love" for her
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by daewoorazer(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
It pains me to say you are not much of a street. She doesn't want relationship, veryy cooooool.... But she creates atmosphere where you can easily bleep her.......... Must I tell u before u go [size=20pt]FWB[/size]?

Now gerrarahere and do d needful angry
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
ooo ije m kwa
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Jerrylolo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
ooo ije m kwa
Meaning?
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by chubbyG(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jerrylolo:
She Categorically Told Me She Was Nt Ready For Any Kind Of Relationship For Now... But With D Way We Do N All The Closeness,it Is Fueling My Strong Love For Her, And I Really Appreciate D Friendship We Re Keeping Which am Nt Ready To Lose... An Am Having Serious Pressure From My Friends Dat She Really Like Me N I Sud Approach Her Buh Am Scared That I Might Lose Her, Pls Guyz Advice Me Am Confused And Inluv

Love has blinded you
how can you advice q girl you want to date to break up with her bf?.
you're snitch you know..

and Yeah...your relationship with her might collapse.. ( I'm honest)
so I'll advice you,don't dare ask her out.
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Vizzim: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Can u imagine this guy. Na love cease ur pen. Think she's ur first also.
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by kkash: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2016
You advised her to break up for you to take over....?.. .
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Tezcatlipoca(m): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Ask her out, I'm sure she's gonna "odi ok" you. And someday, another guy is gonna get closer to her and advise her to break up with you.
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Khutie: 3:39am On Dec 01, 2016
undecided If yhu re khlose to me ryt now, would have love to slap the hell outta stupid recession thinking from yhur skul. First of all yhu snitched on a fellow niggur, dah makes yhu a punk a.s.s niggur. Second of all yhu had the balls to create a thread asking for an advice. I don't advice spineless modafvckers. And for the records, the girl ain't outta the relationship with her BF, yhu re just anoda EMOTIONAL BALANCER dah is presently in FRIENDZONE prison.
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by dingbang(m): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Any babe dah says she doesn't want relationship ryt now, just know Dat she wants u to fvck her and go your way...
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Jerrylolo(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2016
chubbyG:

Love has blinded you
you're snitch you know..

and Yeah...your relationship with her might collapse.. ( I'm honest)
so I'll advice you,don't dare ask her out.
No O, Dude I Didnt Ask Her To Break Up Wit Her Ex Bcus I Wanted To Date Her O,i Did Bcus Dat Was D Best Thing For Her In Dat Relationship,it Was Dying Already N For Her Nt To Cont Hurtin Herself,it Was Best She Stopped It
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Op aff crase. grin
That ur thread was deleted by admins. If you're ready to ball tell me now, if ure not tell me now too.
Like I said I have dash u one referral. Wey I go give u to help u earn in a day very fast.
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by chubbyG(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Jerrylolo:

No O, Dude I Didnt Ask Her To Break Up Wit Her Ex Bcus I Wanted To Date Her O,i Did Bcus Dat Was D Best Thing For Her In Dat Relationship,it Was Dying Already N For Her Nt To Cont Hurtin Herself,it Was Best She Stopped It

the more reason why you shouldn't ask her out.
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Jerrylolo(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2016
Khutie:
undecided If yhu re khlose to me ryt now, would have love to slap the hell outta stupid recession thinking from yhur skul. First of all yhu snitched on a fellow niggur, dah makes yhu a punk a.s.s niggur. Second of all yhu had the balls to create a thread asking for an advice. I don't advice spineless modafvckers. And for the records, the girl ain't outta the relationship with her BF, yhu re just anoda EMOTIONAL BALANCER dah is presently in FRIENDZONE prison.
Bros Easy Na,if U Were In My Shoes Wat Wud U Do?
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Jerrylolo(m): 7:33am On Dec 01, 2016
chubbyG:

the more reason why you shouldn't ask her out.
Point Taken
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Jerrylolo,

If u're sure this girl really digs you, then its now or never bro. With the bf outta the way, its time you escalate things with her sexually. Do not give her space, stick to her like a glue, but don't make it creepy tho, else the attraction you've stirred up in her would fade, then she starts rationalising going back to her ex. Don't dull, go all out.
chubbyG:

Love has blinded you
you're snitch you know..

That doesn't make him a snitch. Well, maybe he shouldn't have suggested it to her so explicitly but he didn't do anything any guy in his shoes wouldn't do.

1 Like

Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by iamrex(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2016
you asked her to break up with her bf and she accepted ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Timflex:

That ur thread was deleted by admins. If you're ready to ball tell me now, if ure not tell me now too.
Like I said I have dash u one referral. Wey I go give u to help u earn in a day very fast.

Sorry no longer interested in it.
Re: Am I Hurting Myself Or Doing D Right Thing? Pls Advice by SirKriz(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Dude, enjoy yourself. Don't spoil things by trying to define things now. When the time comes for asking her out, she would be the one to initiate it.

You sef shey u no like ur "freedom" ni?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls / I Am In Need Of A Girlfriend / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.