Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly (6874 Views)

Help! My Pussy Is Hurting Me / My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by ladkud(m): 1:36am On May 02, 2020
Please your advice is needed on the issue of my wife whom I got married to December last year, I discovered she is in love with another married man and having intimate affair with him. Now she told me she is pregnant now and am doubting that am the father of that child. please dear nairalanders your advice is needed, this lady is the person I spent a lot of resources on that even want to lead me to broke.

I want to thank everybody for the advice that has been given to me, as of yesterday my wife confessed to me that all the allegation I laid on her is true. The worst part there is that, she said she can not pinpoint who the owner of the pregnancy between me and her man friend, so sad. She said she had sex her man friend on 15th march and on 13th march. the scan we did yesterday state that the pregnant is 8weeks +2 days and EDD is 12th December 2020. please Doctor in the house what could be the date fertilization occurs.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Fairboy(m): 1:39am On May 02, 2020
Let her deliver first then you go for a DNA test to truly ascertain who is the father of the baby

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:40am On May 02, 2020
Better run for your life before you hurt yourself.

An adulterous woman can kill easily.

Earlier you move on, the better for you. Your kid will be fine in her hands.

Brave up and move on. The earlier, the better. Pick up your pieces and act like nothing happened

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by padi94(m): 1:44am On May 02, 2020
How did you know she is in love with another man

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Offpoint: 1:55am On May 02, 2020
grin married less than 2 years old and wahala don start... You married folks should stop discouraging single folks like us abeg

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by specialbobby(m): 1:58am On May 02, 2020
Op how did come up with all this ?
Have you ever confront her?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Johnson225(m): 1:59am On May 02, 2020
wink
Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Johnson225(m): 2:00am On May 02, 2020
Get a standard America table tennis court to keep busy during this lockdown. Delivery within and outside Lagos. Whatssap:

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Nobody: 2:01am On May 02, 2020
How long do you know her...before you say i do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Vision4God: 2:02am On May 02, 2020
Get more concrete informations on this matter.
Investigate and don't assume.

Don't forget to pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Nobody: 2:02am On May 02, 2020
ladkud:
Please your advice is needed on the issue of my wife whom I got married to December last year, I discovered she is in love with another married man and having intimate affair with him. Now she told me she is pregnant now and am doubting that am the father of that child. please dear nairalanders your advice is needed, this lady is the person I spent a lot of resources on that even want to lead me to broke.
it's best to calm down, no rush.. I guess u must ve been aware of their affairs for quite some time now, yet u played a boredom life by sitting with hopes she might change for the better.. Also that might also be a good reason why u quickly got married to her, so she might change and your expenses on her won't go the drain.. But u guys are now married, so protect your marriage.. Call her and talk to her with love and passion.. She might tell u wat u don't know.. No use violence o

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Oksman(m): 2:26am On May 02, 2020
Lekaya:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
what do you know about marriage

grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Nobody: 2:49am On May 02, 2020
You discovered? Means you've got concrete evidence..
Da fvck you warbling about bro?
The ability to spot a whorre from a mile away is one thing.. angry
If for some reason you miss that, the ability to ruthlessly shut the door and walk away when you find out is another.. Married or not..

Being single ain't no crime hommez. Don't mind what anybody says..
Get that DNA test done once the child is out.
If your conclusion is drawn from hearsay, then you should confront your wife bro..
*Phew* cry, wonder where y'all crawl out from..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Nobody: 2:51am On May 02, 2020
na wao una just marry and she is already cheating on u?
is the married guy her ex?
i am very sure they forced her to marry you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by gaby(m): 2:59am On May 02, 2020
So, you couldn't send her to be with the married man she's been cheating on you with?

Na her philandering ways she wan take ruin your life with ill luck, you better get wise and strong.
Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by DopeDrugDealer(m): 3:54am On May 02, 2020
Lol you're definitely kidding, like December 2019? Damn another simp

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by kalufelix(m): 4:31am On May 02, 2020
Wait o! .. Is it December 2018 or 2019... I think you both entered that marriage with the wrong reasons... If she is adulterous cut her loose before its too late.. You sef how you go spend for woman to the near point of going broke.. Abeg all this thread don too much and e no dey give single guys hope at all...
Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Nobody: 4:37am On May 02, 2020
wife this, wife that, girlfriend this and that. Reason I have been single for close to a year how will someone even marry like this.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Martinez39s(m): 4:38am On May 02, 2020
Go swallow some redpill.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Alberta123: 4:41am On May 02, 2020
Marriage of December 2019 grin grin grin

Bros you're in for a bumpy ride.

Who cares if the child is yours or not.

You better kick the w.hore out of your house.

Person wey wan disgrace me,na me go disgrace her first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Randy100: 5:09am On May 02, 2020
You can't even control your wife. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Gadafii: 5:18am On May 02, 2020
Somebody u married in December,less than six months ago, u found out she's in love with a married man, now she's pregnant and you are here complaining that she's hurting and seeking advice...this is what you will, buy colanut and dry gin,send it to ur wife's lover to say big thank you to him, open a big shop for your wife in the neighborhood, buy car for her too and always lick her feet for being such a wonderful wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Zombiekiller010: 5:32am On May 02, 2020
No advice for you,You ignored the red flag during courtship , and its either you forcefully marry her or you snatched her from her ex or that married man while you think marrying her will make you have her totally to you..... grin you married her in Dec and she is already seeing a married man within 3-4 months grin
ladkud:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by lapazi(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2020
ladkud:

Pvssy men

May the lord never let us degrade to this level

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Nobody: 6:29am On May 02, 2020
ladkud:

Goan do DNA test
You better confront her, not being scared about it. Since you are such she does such, spend on a woman ñear to bankruptcy? Haba that's why I can't spend on a woman that ain't my wife yet
Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Kobicove(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2020
ladkud:
Please your advice is needed on the issue of my wife who...

How did you know that she's having an affair with another man?

Do you have concrete evidence or are you just making assumptions? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Nobody: 6:50am On May 02, 2020
So heartbreaking. Ladies will not understand how we men feel when our partners seek sexual pleasure outside. Our ego is bruised. The thought of your wife having sex with another person oh m God !!! I wonder why God put such mind in us?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Nobody: 6:57am On May 02, 2020
Person go dey try to reason marriage and settling down for good one day but everytime i open Nairaland it makes me don't ever want to settle down... Married women or single i no come know which one cheat pass again. Assuming i don't withness some of theae things in real life i for say una dey form all these gist to scare those of us unmarried because I'm seriously confused at the rate women/ girls cheat lately. Even the good girls sef i no longer believe them embarassed

God abeg oo

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by braimeddy: 7:27am On May 02, 2020
This always happen when you guys didn't date for a while before marriage. I don't really know the advice you want us to give you right now.
Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by emkz: 7:39am On May 02, 2020
Pussyman: A man who behaves like a pussy. Weak and spineless, worships women and feels unworthy for them, the typical femdominated slave, has no sense of own dignity. The typical westerner. Would never beat a hoe even in self-defence. Thinks those who dare to do it are for sure monsters and should be executed right away. A no-man. The absolute opposite to a macho. A shitmonger.

Example: Ya such a pussyman! Why did ya let that shitty ashawo sit on your face!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pussyman

I also once fell in love with a prostitute, I paid dearly for it. My guy, I have only two words for you: get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly by Tillatalk: 7:52am On May 02, 2020
With what i read here everyday i think marriage is scam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls / Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.