Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship (1546 Views)

Letter To Igbo Men With Fine Girl Syndrom / Girls Nd T.fare Syndrom / Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by piperson(m): 12:34am On Dec 01, 2016
If there's one Line I hate to hear in relationships; it's definitely going to be "PLEASE I'M BUSY". Like seriously?.When You swore heaven and earth to always be there for me, You didn't know You were busy?When You made me fall uncontrollably in love with You, You didn't know You were busy?When You kept bombarding my phone with hundreds of romantic love messages and slowly stole my heart, You didn't know You were busy?When You fixed dinner dates just to see my smile glow under the candle lights, You didn't know You were busy?When You kept reassuring me with 'I LOVE YOU' You still didn't know You were busy? All of a sudden You are now Mr/Miss busy?.You check their facebook and whatsapp its always showing ONLINE. They would never send You a text but once You decide to text them, our dear Lover will come up with same attitude "please we'll chat later I'm busy" but You've been online all day or is my presence always sending You on that annoying busy mode?.You deserve an Oscar award for acting your script so well. If You are tired just tell me instead of giving me same drab gist about you being busy! You busy pass Buhari? Don't You make time to eat? Don't You make time to visit friends? Can't You make time for us? Sometimes I just need someone to talk to but you are always busy..The day I'll leave You for Good, I pray You would be busy as usual and when You finally realise it, I would be smiling in someone else's arms and if You try begging me, I'll be like "Can't You see I'm busy undecided

6 Likes

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by Laveda(f): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2016
cry

Piperson the month just started nau, why?!
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by Vizzim: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Laveda:
cry
Piperson the month just started nau, why?!
Matter of the heart doesn't av season..

2 Likes

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by BabaRamota1980: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Who don piss the OP off like this abeg?

...hmmm, the truth is finally coming to surface. The adverse effect of facebook and whatsapp.

Give it another five years, sometimes sef you will come home and your spouse don dissapear to go meet fb lover in Timbuktu.

Me: Hello, hello, heellooo, can you hear me, hellooo
Wife: Hello, Baba Ramota, oui, cest la vie

Me: Hello Iya Ramota, where are you?
Wife: Je vouzant Timbuktu ama pelle. Au revoir.

grin grin grin
#teamchidinma

2 Likes

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by samtee37(m): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Walking outta thread like..

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by jaymichael(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2016
What piperson wrote is very correct. I hate those I am busy lines like hell. If you're no longer interested in the relationship, why not say so. I wonder how the female folks are wired.
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by lacasera14(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
piperson:
If there's one Line I hate to hear in relationships; it's definitely going to be "PLEASE I'M BUSY". Like seriously?.When You swore heaven and earth to always be there for me, You didn't know You were busy?When You made me fall uncontrollably in love with You, You didn't know You were busy?When You kept bombarding my phone with hundreds of romantic love messages and slowly stole my heart, You didn't know You were busy?When You fixed dinner dates just to see my smile glow under the candle lights, You didn't know You were busy?When You kept reassuring me with 'I LOVE YOU' You still didn't know You were busy? All of a sudden You are now Mr/Miss busy?.You check their facebook and whatsapp its always showing ONLINE. They would never send You a text but once You decide to text them, our dear Lover will come up with same attitude "please we'll chat later I'm busy" but You've been online all day or is my presence always sending You on that annoying busy mode?.You deserve an Oscar award for acting your script so well. If You are tired just tell me instead of giving me same drab gist about you being busy! You busy pass Buhari? Don't You make time to eat? Don't You make time to visit friends? Can't You make time for us? Sometimes I just need someone to talk to but you are always busy..The day I'll leave You for Good, I pray You would be busy as usual and when You finally realise it, I would be smiling in someone else's arms and if You try begging me, I'll be like "Can't You see I'm busy undecided
niggur you sound pained, take heart, but then I can actually relate to this I've been there and it ain't funny at all. Just ditch her and roll with someone who has your time. I hate that line"I'm busy" with passion. Busy and yet you're still poor. if you're busy making money for the both of us I won't mind one bit.

2 Likes

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by MercyFlow2205(f): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don't like commenting here, I just read and like.

But i can't just hold it
Its like Op knew what's happening to me
Am so sad right now
Keep wondering why he is like that

I've just decided to let him be.

2 Likes

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by seunny4lif(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin
BabaRamota1980:
Who don piss the OP off like this abeg?

...hmmm, the truth is finally coming to surface. The adverse effect of facebook and whatsapp.

Give it another five years, sometimes sef you will come home and your spouse don dissapear to go meet fb lover in Timbuktu.

Me: Hello, hello, heellooo, can you hear me, hellooo
Wife: Hello, Baba Ramota, oui, cest la vie

Me: Hello Iya Ramota, where are you?
Wife: Je vouzant Timbuktu ama pelle. Au revoir.

grin grin grin
#teamchidinma
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by seunny4lif(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
MercyFlow2205:

But i can't just hold it
Am so sad right now

I got you cover grin grin
Hello cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'm busy
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by 2dice01: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
That moment when le boo has your mumu button
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by queencalipso(f): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Eyahhhh!!! Op I feel your pain sad so sorry my dear. When you are tired of trying, just leave. No fights, no arguements and if possible, not even a good bye..
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by queencalipso(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
jaymichael:
What piperson wrote is very correct. I hate those I am busy lines like hell. If you're no longer interested in the relationship, why not say so. I wonder how the female folks are wired.

Is not just the female folks nmbok!! Even men do this sh!t.

1 Like

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by MercyFlow2205(f): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
seunny4lif:

I got you cover grin grin
Hello cheesy cheesy
Thank you
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by guente02(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
When le boo starts making the i'm busy line her go-to-line, i'll simply conclude the relationship is over and move the heck on.
Girls who don't give a hoot about your existence don't formally breakup so if you're still waiting for the breakup show then just forget because its a forgone conclusion. Simple Move On.

1 Like

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by PrettyClare7(f): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
I will comment later.. I am busy
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by seunny4lif(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
wink wink wink wink
MercyFlow2205:

Thank you
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by Sandra23(f): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
piperson:

This is really true
Someone who claims to be busy doesn't deserve you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Piperson,
I dunno if u're on a long-distance relationship but save yourself the mental stress and cut this social media nonsense with her. For logistics, calls nd text would do. No point lurking around some chat app just to get attention from your own woman.
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by FreeSpirited: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Its another way of saying.......am no more interested in you..just go
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by dntaskme(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
[color=#990000]MercyFlow2205

But i can't just hold it
Am so sad right now

His yours ok relationship is patience still drive on wit him cos u guys haven't reach to d BUS stop(matrimonial home) wish u luck. Me too having same tin in my relationship bt nt every tin dat happen u will look into at times jst ova look like u dnt knw what sup dats maturity
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by SirMichael1: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'm a guy and I'm also guilty of this 'busy' syndrome. Left to me, I start using it when I'm getting bored of the relationship. Abeg don't blame only the ladies. Guys do it too.

Abeg, if them do am to you... Just get the gist and move on. Except, of course, you want to linger around waiting for that time when she/he will not be busy. Trust me! It never get to that point
Re: For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
relationship is not good for the health...stay away!

(1) (Reply)

Shaii Too Hot And Sexy, She Wants You To See Her Wicked Assets ( Photo) / Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid My Step-son (part 2) / When A Guy Winks At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.