Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks (1620 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2017
I have made 3 appointments with 3 different men. and today I am supposed to have sex with all of them. I can hardly find an excuse to escape from any one of them.

these 3 trysts are : 1 at break time, I go to his house; 1 at dusk, he comes to my dorm room, to have a hot bath and then; 1 at night, I take a motorcycle to his house , and we have sex with his wife at the next room.

I was so excited last night that, I had a little insomnia. hope my wrists would not sprain(during masturbation for them).
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Valro(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Photocopy you p**sy.
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Valro:
Photocopy you p**sy.

what is my thread to do with my vagina ? anyway, I only do the masturbation for men.
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Valro(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Sorry,i forgot you use your leg for fuckery.
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Valro:
Sorry,i forgot you use your leg for fuckery.

sure, I also do the thigh sex with men. I tighten my thighs, and they fvck the gap. I see they enjoy a lot too. they leave tons of sperm between my legs.
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by JustAwesome: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Your stories always sounds like fiction.. why is that

1 Like

Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Valro(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2017
You know why the do that right?
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2017
JustAwesome:
Your stories always sounds like fiction.. why is that

because you are too naïve ? but I don't think so. you are just hypocritical or forgetful .

you forget how promiscuous your last night's sex was.
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Valro:
You know why the do that right?

?
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by BluntBoy(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2017
This guy is sex-starved.
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Valro(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2017
Maybe your no longer tight down there[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2017
BluntBoy:
This guy is sex-starved.

Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by JustAwesome: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

because you are too naïve ? but I don't think so. you are just hypocritical or forgetful .

you forget how promiscuous your last night's sex was.

I'm not looking for an online fight tbh...
I just like the way u write... You make it sound like I'm listening to an erotic audio book

Have you ever considered writing novels

1 Like

Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by dukeprince50: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2017
how old are you whywhyogun?
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Valro:
Maybe your no longer tight down there[color=#990000][/color]

my vagina is as tight as my asshole.
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2017
JustAwesome:

I'm not looking for an online fight tbh...
I just like the way u write... You make it sound like I'm listening to an erotic audio book

Have you ever considered writing novels

but what I have written is not a rare stuff among white people. do you mean, lots of black guys will feel thrilled if I write stuff like this ?
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2017
dukeprince50:
how old are you whywhyogun?

physiological age is 26

psychological age is 102

1 Like

Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by JustAwesome: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

but what I have written is not a rare stuff among white people. do you mean, lots of black guys will feel thrilled if I write stuff like this ?

Yeah try making it into a story of your escapades.
With a good guy ,a bad part and a thrilling ending.

Your experience has made u creative.
You have enough material to never have to experience writers block.

Like I remember the time u had to play translator between an Asian co worker who had a thing for the black security guards..if I remember correctly
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2017
JustAwesome:

Yeah try making it into a story of your escapades.
With a good guy ,a bad part and a thrilling ending.

Your experience has made u creative.
You have enough material to never have to experience writers block.

Like I remember the time u had to play translator between an Asian co worker who had a thing for the black security guards..if I remember correctly

but who will publish my writings ? in Africa ?
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Biodun1929(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

but who will publish my writings ? in Africa ?

We can co-write short erotica stories. I will make the covers and publish them on Amazon. We can write two short stories a week. Publishing takes like 48 hours. The stories will be short...between 2,000-3,000 words.

Respond if you are interested.
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by BluntBoy(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Valro(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
So u saying I shud try thighfucking huh?
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
OP 3 men only u?.don't waist all the fluids(juices) in your body ooo..
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
OP 3 men only u?.don't waist all the fluids(juices) in your body ooo..because some girls can squirt for life
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Valro:
So u saying I shud try thighfucking huh?

I don't know. I just say I have tried it.
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
gatelogic:
OP 3 men only u?.don't waist all the fluids(juices) in your body ooo..

what do you mean ? I can take as much as sperm as men can ejaculate .
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmm.so u have enough “juices" to discharge today
Re: Today I Am Busy, I Need To Play 3 Dicks by whywhyogun: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2017
gatelogic:
Hmmm.so u have enough “juices" to discharge today

I am a woman, I don't have sperm. and it is me who play those 3 men's peniss.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue Dating Her? / See What Jumia Did To Me / How Do You Say I Love You In Yiur Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.