Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December (3575 Views)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Look How Clean Lagos Street Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
Who's going for this?? I hope it's gonna be dope tho.

Cute girls that will be there...buzz me..lets have some good fun cheesy cheesy cheesy

no fat girls please... no guys either... no transgenders or bobriskys...

Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by Medunah: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Cute girls that will be there...buzz me..lets have some good fun cheesy cheesy cheesy

I plan on going, not sure yet thou
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Medunah:

I plan on going, not sure yet thou

you should come... what else would you be doing on a saturday??

There is the promise of light to heavy booze...joints for the stoners...food for the hungry.

besides, after the stress of 2016, we all need the time off
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by midehi2(f): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Oh! party on the street
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2016
midehi2:
Oh! party on the street

Don't make it sound local. They're shutting down Ahmadu bello way for this shit. It's like a semi-carnival.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by midehi2(f): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Don't make it sound local. They're shutting down Ahmadu bello way for this shit. It's like a semi-carnival.
ok
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
midehi2:

ok

so?
You'll be there?
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by midehi2(f): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

so?
You'll be there?
nope, will be busy
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2016
midehi2:

nope, will be busy

ugh. buzz kill.
busy doing what if I may ask?
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by midehi2(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

ugh. buzz kill.
busy doing what if I may ask?
my schedule this weekend has been fixed already, if not, would have loved to experience street party
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by Rayfield: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2016
That moment where babes will be crushing on you as their Keresimesi maga...
Go with your eyes open guys. A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2016
midehi2:

my schedule this weekend has been fixed already, if not, would have loved to experience street party

going to see the boyfriend eh? - 80% likely
work? - I doubt it
Church? - Possible..
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Rayfield:
That moment where babes will be crushing on you as their Keresimesi maga...
Go with your eyes open guys. A word is enough for the wise...

lol. that is definitely not english
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2016
I'll be there. smiley
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2016
naijaboiy:
I'll be there. smiley

niceee. have fun bro.
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by firstking01(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

You said it ain't local but you still refer to it as "poo" huhundecided
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
firstking01:
You said it ain't local but you still refer to it as "poo" huhundecided

that's just a saying n*gga...
like how i just called you n*gga... it's not meant to be a bad thing

so yea.. they're shutting the road down for this sh*t
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by midehi2(f): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

going to see the boyfriend eh? - 80% likely
work? - I doubt it
Church? - Possible..
i hope you got that
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
midehi2:

i hope you got that

lol. what are the odds?
the least likely is the accurate one.
and the most likely...

well, what happened to him? or are you a "her" kinda gal wink wink
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
naijaboiy:
I'll be there. smiley
Holla so we can storm the place together smiley
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

niceee. have fun bro.
In this recession? Just hold ur wallet very close sha... Calabar Carnival Calling
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
In this recession? Just hold ur wallet very close sha... Calabar Carnival Calling

The country is in recession.. I'm not. wink I may be on a financial hiatus tho smiley smiley
When is calabar carnival?
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

awon storm troopers grin grin
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by Twaci(f): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Can Laveda and I come? smiley
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Twaci:
Can Laveda and I come? smiley
sure. It's an open party afterall grin
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by midehi2(f): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

lol. what are the odds?
the least likely is the accurate one.
and the most likely...

well, what happened to him? or are you a "her" kinda gal wink wink
i dint get that
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by MrCork: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

..street party in that Lagos place?....my nigggggga..you have no class!!! (No oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
MrCork:

..street party in that Lagos place?....my nigggggga..you have no class!!! (No oofense) angry

None taken bruh. Maybe you're a quilox kinda guy..that's your groove bro. Enjoy.
I party where I want and how I want. Class notwithstanding. I roll with anybody that I deem fit. I hope your class gets you partying with Donald trump or some other classy fella. Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
midehi2:

i dint get that

Are you into girls rather than guys? Or maybe both...
Or maybe you're curious...
Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by MrCork: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

None taken bruh. Maybe you're a quilox kinda guy..that's your groove bro. Enjoy.
I party where I want and how I want. Class notwithstanding. I roll with anybody that I deem fit. I hope your class gets you partying with Donald trump or some other classy fella. Peace

...you party were you wanna simply mean you a riff raff wit no class's.....so you expect babe to dressssup nice but end up partying wit you on dirty streets??...my niggggga,see a doctor! !! (No ooofense)) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December by DeLioncourt: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
MrCork:

...you party were you wanna simply mean you a riff raff wit no class's.....so you expect babe to dressssup nice but end up partying wit you on dirty streets??...my niggggga,see a doctor! !! (No ooofense)) angry

you know...i thought it was a typo the first time...but apparently you don't know how to spell "offense"... And class's?? How did your smartass come up with that one?
Anyway, this riff raff is better than you in many ways than one. I'm sure your sister would come party with me on the "dirty streets". lol.

Niggaa...just do your thing and imma do mine. I won't be surprised if your bring your silly ass there at the end...
You're just a meaningless troll to me. So piss off when you get tired.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy / thanks / Why Do Other Morning Joggers Clap At Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.