Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,148 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Importance of Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance of Kissing (2850 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Photo: See Another Style Of Kissing / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance of Kissing by saydfact(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Kissing is an expression of passion, adoring, intimacy and desire as the relationship between two people (male+female) goes on. Infact experts say if your relationship has begun to crumble or affection and compassion has begun missing, kissing can work wonders.

We can tell you, women are not happy if kissing is missing in her relationship with her partner.

A kiss is the most effective ways to communicate your feelings without having to say anything in words. If you are in a relationship, then you will be able to relate to this fact very easily. According to a relationship expert, a passionate romance begins with a kiss and this is what keeps the relationship smooth and over brimming with affection and love. Over 80% of women across the globe have this feeling.

A kiss seem to build a very strong relationship physically, mentally, emotionally and psychologically too.

To summarize it; Kissing is "the secret to a happy Relationship" In medical terms, kissing when done passionately, releases important chemicals like oxytocin from our brain. This is an essential chemical that works towards making the couple feel bonded

5 importance of kissing

1. Boosts bonding
2. Increases happiness
3. Lowers stress
4. Spurs arousal and enhances sex
5. Burns calories

Ask your friends who are married if you haven’t still entered into the nuptial knot.

culled from: www.palmchatnow.com

Re: The Importance of Kissing by dingbang(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Kissing is Bae kiss
Re: The Importance of Kissing by ShayGirl(f): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: The Importance of Kissing by Thepasserby(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
op you forgot to add *exchange of saliva*
Just passing by. Where are the married folks?
Re: The Importance of Kissing by saydfact(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thepasserby:

You Just did.. Lol
Re: The Importance of Kissing by emmaprog: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
HISTORY WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE IN #NIGERIA!!!
Knowing what you know about FACEBOOK and amount of money they make annually, if you had the chance to have invested at the start would you have?
If your answer is YES! I may have an opportunity you qualify for.
THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 170 MILLION PEOPLE LIVING IN NIGERIA. OUR TARGET IS TO MARKET OUR PRODUCTS TO 1% OF THE NIGERIAN POPULATION. 1% IS 1.7MILLION NIGERIANS.
I am only looking for INFLUENTIAL INDIVIDUALS to take part in this LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity INBOX ME or #WHATSAPP: +2347030303929
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!
Re: The Importance of Kissing by edimalo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
lets c if you drink the saliva if poured into a cup grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Importance of Kissing by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
thick full lips kiss kiss kiss kiss

lips of life

Re: The Importance of Kissing by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thepasserby:

Iyaama embarassed *upchucks on thread*
Re: The Importance of Kissing by BrandNewIV(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ivyy comman learn o!
Which one do you prefer, pink lips or full ete Ponmo like mine. grin
Re: The Importance of Kissing by Rone16(f): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
I love kilzing... smiley
Re: The Importance of Kissing by saydfact(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
BrandNewIV:
Ivyy comman learn o!

Which one do you prefer, pink lips or full ete Ponmo like mine. grin

Full ete Ponmo lo le se..
Re: The Importance of Kissing by BrandNewIV(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
saydfact:

Full ete Ponmo lo le se..
Padi mi toh sure... grin
Re: The Importance of Kissing by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kiss is really nice esp.when you gat a lady with kpomo-like mouth tongue

She go use am wrap ur lips wink
Re: The Importance of Kissing by saydfact(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: The Importance of Kissing by Xync(f): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: The Importance of Kissing by Omotayojohn: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2016
saydfact:
Kissing is an expression of passion, adoring, intimacy and desire as the relationship between two people (male+female) goes on. Infact experts say if your relationship has begun to crumble or affection and compassion has begun missing, kissing can work wonders.

We can tell you, women are not happy if kissing is missing in her relationship with her partner.

A kiss is the most effective ways to communicate your feelings without having to say anything in words. If you are in a relationship, then you will be able to relate to this fact very easily. According to a relationship expert, a passionate romance begins with a kiss and this is what keeps the relationship smooth and over brimming with affection and love. Over 80% of women across the globe have this feeling.

A kiss seem to build a very strong relationship physically, mentally, emotionally and psychologically too.

To summarize it; Kissing is "the secret to a happy Relationship" In medical terms, kissing when done passionately, releases important chemicals like oxytocin from our brain. This is an essential chemical that works towards making the couple feel bonded

5 importance of kissing

1. Boosts bonding
2. Increases happiness
3. Lowers stress
4. Spurs arousal and enhances sex
5. Burns calories

Ask your friends who are married if you haven’t still entered into the nuptial knot.

culled from: www.palmchatnow.com
What if your girlfriend doesn't like it and doesn't want to learn it
Re: The Importance of Kissing by saydfact(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Omotayojohn:

What if your girlfriend doesn't like it and doesn't want to learn it

I've also met someone like that.. I'll suggest you start by doing what she likes.. . And gradually introducing her to it, she'll adapt if she's convinced.
Re: The Importance of Kissing by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2016
Kissing is nice and all... Until the day your bobo's breath is angry and he's already leaning forward...
Re: The Importance of Kissing by saydfact(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2016
Masikay:
Kissing is nice and all... Until the day your bobo's breath is angry and he's already leaning forward...

That's why it's said that two shall become one. .. There is a solution to bad breath, you both shd discuss it... If love dey, no wahala..
Re: The Importance of Kissing by saydfact(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
BrandNewIV:

Padi mi toh sure... grin

Lol... #ThumbUp cool

(1) (Reply)

Chai But Why Is This Girl In My Area Tempting Me / . / Rules And Regulation For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.