Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... (2300 Views)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Dont take it personally. U just say so i dont hv 2 .

Ok, stop decimating My moniker smiley

Quote Me and say what you want to say, If its okay, I'll pass smiley

If it's not okay, I'll retort smiley
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hypocrite!

Get off my mention
Heck no undecided I'll go when i want
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Heck no undecided I'll go when i want
k bye
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
KissChrix:

Ok, stop decimating My moniker smiley

Quote Me and say what you want to say, If its okay, I'll pass smiley

If it's not okay, I'll retort smiley
uhmmm uhmmm.
No,I'm not gonna listen 2 u. Bye smiley
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
uhmmm uhmmm.
No,I'm not gonna listen 2 u. Bye smiley

And I'll keep accusing you of disrespecting My moniker , bye smiley
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Well...Thanks to all of you that gave me more ideas on what to do...I think i wouldnt wanna deactivate......after serving three days ban for pure injustice...STFUareyougod... Ah sight you welaWell...Thanks to all of you that gave me more ideas on what to do...I think i wouldnt wanna deactivate......after serving three days ban for pure injustice...STFUareyougod... Ah sight you welaWell...Thanks to all of you that gave me more ideas on what to do...I think i wouldnt wanna deactivate......after serving three days ban for pure injustice...STFUareyougod... Ah sight you wela
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'm sorry bro

Mayhorz
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm sorry bro

Mayhorz
Issorite.....
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mayhorz:

Issorite.....
Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Average Penis Size By Region / People Think His Chinese Mom Is His Girlfriend / My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.