Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... (2304 Views)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Nairalanders...I'm about to delete My accöunt kos of the Numerous Unirrelevant things happening here...Yes!!...I kuld Change my Mind...Buh juzt give me a Öne cool Reason 4 Me Nt 2 delete It...Nö Offense Plz...
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dont sad think about #mnga things wont always be like this, i am here for u, if u ever want to talk.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
Dont sad think about #mnga things wont always be like this, i am here for u, if u ever want to talk.
Hmm..M Juzt Reali könfused...Mayb You kould Enlighten on wat sounds/looks Interesting over here
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Tolzeal(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

Hmm..M Juzt Reali könfused...Mayb You kould Enlighten on wat sounds/looks Interesting over here

FREE BOOBS SHOW shocked
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tolzeal:

FREE BOOBS SHOW shocked
Hahahahahahaha...Na U dey Organize am abi...??
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mr 'unirrelivant' your deactivating won't make any difference. Remain on Nl and enjoy the drama cheesy
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

what are your interests? What do u enjoy doing? Commit urself to a section that you enjoy , I comment alot here but i read alot of threads in business sections.
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Queenbeee:
Mr 'unirrelivant' your deactivating won't make any difference. Remain on Nl and enjoy the drama cheesy
everyone is important, in one way or another.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Queenbeee:
U mean d 'Unirrelevant Dramas'....U zuld av something Beta 2 offer
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
what are your interests? What do u enjoy doing? Commit urself to a section that you enjoy , I comment alot here but i read alot of threads in business sections.
I think i've Tried that and It dint really Wörked awt..
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

U mean d 'Unirrelevant Dramas'....U zuld av something Beta 2 offer

Is there a word like 'unirrelevant' you should correct yourself. Its either 'relevant' or 'irrelevant'
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

I think i've Tried that and It dint really Wörked awt..
maybe you need friends, how was ur day?
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Queenbeee:

Is there a word like 'unirrelevant' you should correct yourself. Its either 'relevant' or 'irrelevant'
Thanks.....
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
everyone is important, in one way or another.
This is the first time you're quoting me without saying something annoying or rude smiley
And if he decides to deactivate, chances are he will open a new account days or weeks later.
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
maybe you need friends, how was ur day?
Twaz Great..Urz?
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

Thanks.....
You welcome smiley
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Since nothing interests you,why did you create this thread then? Why don't you just stop coming online. Mr man,you are only bored.
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Queenbeee:

This is the first time you're quoting me without saying something annoying or rude smiley
And if he decides to deactivate, chances are he will open a new account days or weeks later.
I dönt Think so...Mayb U kuld Tel me wah keepz U here..
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

I dönt Think so...Mayb U kuld Tel me wah keepz U here..
Literature section and the drama here in the romance section
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

Twaz Great..Urz?
went to get gifts for som1 special wink have you eaten?
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Since nothing interests you,why did you create this thread then? Why don't you just stop coming online. Mr man,you are only bored.
...I dnt Ivn knw wah 2 zay 2 U...Mayb U ain't dah reazönable Enuf..
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Queenbeee:
Literature section and the drama here in the romance section
Good 4 u...
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
went to get gifts for som1 special wink have you eaten?
Lol...Yep....Y azkin??
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

Lol...Yep....Y azkin??
being a friend grin, what will you be doing this evening?
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

you type like a JSS1 student
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

You dont even know what to do with yourself so you cant know what to say. What i wrote has not warranted you saying i'm not reasonable enough.
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Na 2go cause am gringrin
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmm....Cool Story...Then what can we ascertain your moniker to??
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
KissChrix:

Na 2go cause am gringrin
hehehe imagine typing 'zay' 'iz' 'dah' 'enuf' 'mayhorz' hahahaha
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mayhorz:

Hmm....Cool Story...Then what can we ascertain your moniker to??
Stfu!
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Enybliss(f): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
me too lipsrsealed
Re: I'm About To Have My Account Deleted,but....... by Mayhorz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is just what i'm saying...They come About with insults...wondered if they are really literates..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? / Ditto / Prostitutes Celebrates Eagles Win With Free Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.