Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée (44100 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by dainformant(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Here are trending photos of a pre-wedding shot between a Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC official and his sweetheart. Ubong Essien and Miss Inemesit Essien will be joined together in Holy Matrimony on Saturday, 10th of December in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. See photos below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/checkout-these-pre-wedding-photos.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by dainformant(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2016

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by ChangeIsCostant: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Happy married life in advance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by dainformant(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by pdppower: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by PrettyCrystal: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by madridguy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Chai, my head dey swell like ijebu garri. Baba God reason my matter, grant me financial freedom, beautiful wife, cute kids and above all, make me a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria. Amin

Happy married life Mr and Mrs Essien.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by IVORY2009(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
nice one
Wishing you man and wife, all best!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by kinggogo: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'm not sure i'll b doing dis photo tin when it's my turn undecided grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nice one
Can't wait to get married oo tongue

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
These "Pre-wedding Photo shoots " thing is getting out of hand and becoming annoyingly boring undecided

what's the purpose of this "melodrama" undecided

I get it that Its cheap and easy to do hence the appeal

But.......what happened to more cultured ways of spreading your news?

I am happy for you but i am not amused by this "cheap" ploy to Entertain #Goodluck

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nice one! My Oga at the Top must See This! and in case you are wondering.... what is the website of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nice but not impressed grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by timilehing(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
It's all fun and games until they ask him what the website is.

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by mysticgal(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
I have come to have a strong dislike for pre-wedding shots and pictures in general. Its not like I don't share in their happiness or something but its too surreal and unnecessary.

Maybe its because I have seen too much*shrugs*

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
The man doesn't looks smart on that uniform

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
mysticgal:
I have come to have a strong dislike for pre-wedding shots and pictures in general. Its not like I don't share in their happiness or something but its too surreal and unnecessary.

Maybe its because I have seen too much*shrugs*

As if wen ur time come too, u no go snap

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by izzou(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mtcheeeeew

This one no fine at all

Happy married life sir

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by mysticgal(f): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

As if wen ur time come too, u no go snap
Darling, except for compromise, I ain't taking any shii.I'd rather take soya milkundecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by goingape1: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
dainformant:
Here are trending photos of a pre-wedding shot between a Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC official and his sweetheart. Ubong Essien and Miss Inemesit Essien will be joined together in Holy Matrimony on Saturday, 10th of December in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. See photos below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/checkout-these-pre-wedding-photos.html
the ugly ones are there marrying while the fine fine ones are forming miss universe until them reach the ugly age.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by gredenco1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
I still don't get this new trend about pre-weeding pix .
everyday you must see diff pre-weeding photos.
can't people just go ahead and Wed without too much show?

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Benwems(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
i wouldn't be surprised if she goes to her ex house after the pre-wedding photoshop, for pre-wedding action.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Weedcrusher: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Show Nigerians something good, they will beat the crap outta it and make it worthless. Everybody is taking pre-wedding shoot now as if they just discovered how to use Camera.

Make e no come be like say I be enemy of their progress, I wish them marital bliss

Just fyi, when my time comes, I will be taking post-wedding shoot, if I see anyone post post-wedding photos, I will sue them for copyright grin

Nigerians and copy copy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Memphis357(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
I nor just know why anytime I hear NSCDC, that "My Oga at the top" dude props up in my head.......

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
lumidee259:

warris dis?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Atiku2019: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
She's Cool....

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Skelewu: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Chai, see cute, portable babe. This kind babe go sabi the thing well well. Chineke m eh! grin grin

If na me get this kind babe, I go dey carry am like small pikin every time as I come be big guy. grin She's so portable and sweet. grin

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by yaqq: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Am zo tired of seeing all these photo shoot........can't they just go ahead and get married and let us rest? Gush!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by passyhansome(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dude who are you saluting, photoshoot looks childish

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by olaitanbaale1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Carrissa:
Nice one Can't wait to get married oo tongue

yea....baby so that we can like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.