Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée (44120 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by crisycent: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Everywhere you look na pre wedding photo. This one sef give him shoe to the girl take snap pre wedding photo. No be by force o.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by photoshoot(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
passyhansome:
Dude who are you saluting, photoshoot looks childish

Yes? Photoshoot at your service sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by jayAjoku(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
fine girl and not too handsome guy ... well she's probably pregnant with his kid grin #JustSaying
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Adamz1016(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
kinggogo:
I'm not sure i'll b doing dis photo tin when it's my turn undecided grin
grin
kinggogo:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by passyhansome(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
photoshoot:

Yes? Photoshoot at your service sir undecided

Your Signature is scary and confusing no disrespect Sir, hope it's not what am thinking?

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by ahizih(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Carrissa:
Nice one
Can't wait to get married oo tongue
me too cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Adamz1016(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
dainformant:
Here are trending photos of a pre-wedding shot between a Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC official and his sweetheart. Ubong Essien and Miss Inemesit Essien will be joined together in Holy Matrimony on Saturday, 10th of December in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. See photos below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/checkout-these-pre-wedding-photos.html
dainformant:
Here are trending photos of a pre-wedding shot between a Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC official and his sweetheart. Ubong Essien and Miss Inemesit Essien will be joined together in Holy Matrimony on Saturday, 10th of December in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. See photos below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/checkout-these-pre-wedding-photos.html
dainformant:

is wrong to salute a civilian as a military man
be it ur mama or papa
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
kinggogo:

Me too... angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by monlawal(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
So my friend Ubong has made nairaland frontpage without even knowing about it? Cool. I wish i was in uyo to attend the wedding. Wishing them a happy married life in advance. Dainformant are you in akwa ibom
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by CRAPHA96(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Carrissa:
Nice one
let make it happen...seriously am tired of thi SINGLE stuff
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
kinggogo:
My bro for me its absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
olaitanbaale1:

yea....baby so that we can like this

grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by obidevine(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
dainformant:

Same date as mine
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
CRAPHA96:
let make it happen...seriously am tired of thi SINGLE stuff

oya nah grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by yedidiah(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
I expected to see a photo of him chasing her as nscdc use to chase vandals

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
ahizih:
me too cry

Don't worry..we re next in line smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by victorazy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Carrissa:
Nice one

Shey edon tey I don dey beg u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Ekaka1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
The man doesn't looks smart on that uniform
At least He looks nice IN it
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by truthspeaks: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
N pre-weDding honeymoon grin
Benwems:
i wouldn't be surprised if she goes to her ex house after the pre-wedding photoshop, for pre-wedding action.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by truthspeaks: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Then they resort to d company of a cucumber cheesy
goingape1:
the ugly ones are there marrying while the fine fine ones are forming miss universe until them reach the ugly age.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by goingape1: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
truthspeaks:
Then they resort to d company of a cucumber cheesy
you speak the truth!

nowadays I'm afraid of eating that vegetable

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:42am On Dec 02, 2016
amin...but senate am well...and if u go thief,thief am well... cheesy
madridguy:
Chai, my head dey swell like ijebu garri. Baba God reason my matter, grant me financial freedom, beautiful wife, cute kids and above all, make me a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria. Amin

Happy married life Mr and Mrs Essien.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Larrykaysail(m): 3:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Carrissa:
Nice one
i can't wait too, just give me date shocked i am ready
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Larrykaysail(m): 3:40am On Dec 02, 2016
izzou:
Mtcheeeeew

This one no fine at all

Happy married life sir

The guy no gree buy clothe for the babe.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by SuperBlack: 3:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Carrissa:
Nice one Can't wait to get married oo tongue
We can start from somewhere
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by photoshoot(m): 4:12am On Dec 02, 2016
passyhansome:

Your Signature is scary and confusing no disrespect Sir, hope it's not what am thinking?

Lol Sir, I am simply an astronaut. Its definitely not what you are thinking sir.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by xreal: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Who trained this man ?

I can see several faults in the salutations @ first pic.

Wish them HML though.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Jalinco: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2016
OP, why women no dey fear at all?
See the smallie babe wey wan dey carry this hefty man. It's like motorcycle trying to carry car o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.