Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems (954 Views)

Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why is it that Nigerian girls get really angry to the extent of not talking to you again and won't accept your greetings or hiding when you are coming when you tell them u wanna quit the relationship...... I now realize that Nigerian girls like this method of guys quiting a relationship slow or step by step like phone call reduce time spent together reduce till everything finally end....... I told a Nigerian girl that am no longer interested in the relationship and gave her reasons she stop talking to me she won't reply my greetings she will run away when she sees me coming Why.....?
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
paulinoace0:
Why is it that Nigerian girls get really angry to the extent of not talking to you again and won't accept your greetings or hiding when you are coming when you tell them u wanna quit the relationship...... I now realize that Nigerian girls like this method of guys quiting a relationship slow or step by step like phone call reduce time spent together reduce till everything finally end....... I told a Nigerian girl that am no longer interested in the relationship and gave her reasons she stop talking to me she won't reply my greetings she will run away when she sees me coming Why.....?
That is what it is.
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why are you pained if you're no more interested? undecided

1 Like

Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
paulinoace0:

...... I told a Nigerian girl that am no longer interested in the relationship and gave her reasons she stop talking to me she won't reply my greetings she will run away when she sees me coming Why.....?

Check your valuables.
It's like she stole from you.
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
CorGier:

Check your valuables.
It's like she stole from you.

Funny dou i was the one spending and buying her card and things she never one day buy any for me i thought about where d relationship was heading 2 so i called it a quit
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
KissChrix:
Why are you pained if you're no more interested? undecided
Am not feeling pains any more but it looks some how like y won't u reply my greetings and run away what sense does it. Make
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
paulinoace0:

Funny dou i was the one spending and buying her card and things she never one day buy any for me i thought about where d relationship was heading 2 so i called it a quit
Dats girls for you.
Anyway, don't let it bother you much. After all, it's not by force to keep in touch or greet someone.
You're free of her and her nonsense, so enjoy ur peace of mind.
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Laveda(f): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Its cause you're selfish..

People fall outta love, quite alright, but the way some of you go about it aking it seem like your partner's got no emotions.

I'll treat you like rag after the breakup.
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by pennytrate: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
most times that's their crazy way of adjusting undecided

...Some dudes do weird stuffs too in that situation
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Eeeya sorry

Thats how all Nigerian girls are undecided
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yer broken up,she doesnt have 2 rush 2 greet u or treat u with any familiarity undecided
.......u gave that up.
U can make no demands on her behavior
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Laveda:
Its cause you're selfish..
People fall outta love, quite alright, but the way some of you go about it aking it seem like your partner's got no emotions.
I'll treat you like rag after the breakup.
How did he go about it and what makes him selfish?
Next time you feel like throwing a fit with empty rants, at least back it up with a good reason.
Treat who like rag, abeg find place siddon.

1 Like

Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
pennytrate:
most times that's their crazy way of adjusting undecided

...Some dudes do weird stuffs too in that situation
really?
......Its crazy 2 remove from yer life some1 who has no interest in u any longer ?
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by OhMyG0d: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Eeeya sorry

Thats how all Nigerian girls are undecided
Where did you get this your Paralysed cum Convulsing Report from?

No offense.
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
OhMyG0d:
Where did you get this your Paralysed cum Convulsing Report from?

No offense.
You should recognise sarcasm by now bro

1 Like

Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by OhMyG0d: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You should recognise sarcasm by now bro
That shouldn't be sarcastic at all Sis.
Generalizing such is like setting up the whole womenfolk.
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by pennytrate: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
really?
......Its crazy 2 remove from yer life some1 who has no interest in u any longer ?

ma point is ending shït like that outta the blue, without giving ya partner a heads up. You definitely gunna get a weird reaction from him or her
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2016
pennytrate:

ma point is ending shït like that outta the blue, without giving ya partner a heads up. You definitely gunna get a weird reaction from him or her
too bad undecided their broke up ,she owes him no forewarning.
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by pennytrate: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
too bad undecided their broke up ,she owes him no forewarning.

I meant, if u've got something real, u can't just come all outta the blue and say its over, that's pretty harsh, she might go nuts or suicidal.
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2016
pennytrate:

I meant, if u've got something real, u can't just come all outta the blue and say its over, that's pretty harsh, she might go nuts or suicidal.
grin we talkin' bout 2,diffrent things u and i.i'ma go. Bye
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by pweetixandy: 12:53am On Dec 02, 2016
what consign me, if we stop dating ...I cut them off. completely and totally. don't call me, don't text me, don't like my photos on social media, don't look at me, don't wish me a happy birthday, I don't care who called it quits. just back up off me. whoa whoa ya ya
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:06am On Dec 02, 2016
shocked

What d hell u wanna greet her after u broke up with her? The girl juz did the right thing, ur her past now and she shud avoid u coz ur nothing but juz an EX...

If I was the girl, I wud even blocked u in all social media.. Making it sure u won't get any update from me.. cool

Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by geraldmartins(m): 2:58am On Dec 02, 2016
U have been used bro
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2016
When a guy breaks up with a lady, they always expect her to be at their mercy; break down, cry or look depressed.

But when they notice the girl moved on quickly, they tag her names and highlight untrue statements that the lady never loved them.

I dunno why many Men act and think this way. Ayam not understanding una o?
Re: Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2016
How do you live with yourself?
People like you are the reason I don't believe in that cliché word "Love". I wonder if you have sister’s embarassed
You were in "Lust" with her, and definitely not "Love".
Never used that word yet, but will do so..to the girl that I will finally walk down the aisle with grin
#TreatLadiesAsYouWantToBeTreated

(1) (Reply)

Call Girl Demanded Time To Pray / Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart / Those Girls Who Are Thirsty, Hit Pm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.