Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter (1447 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / Seriously Need Advice I Want To Call It A Quit With My Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by HeWrites(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
A student has reportedly taken his own life by hanging himself his girlfriend decided to put a stop to their relationship by sending him a letter telling the boyfriend never to come to her again as she has found a new boyfriend and also telling the boyfriend to look for another girlfriend.

According to ToriMill reports, the reason his girlfriend decided to end their is because the said boyfriend could not afford to buy her breakfast and lunch.

The letter reads;
"From today never and never come to me again because I have got another boyfriend who can buy for me breakfast and lunch,so you are free also to get another girl"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/student-hung-himself-because-his-girlfriend-call-it-a-quit-with-this-letter.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by ubunja(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
when did men become so weak and sissy??

2 Likes

Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
In which country?? angry
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Waaaat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
The guy is the definition of a complete dunce..

If i was to be the new boyfriend of the girl..

I will sleep with her tonight till dawn without pity for her ex..

People like this, should have been flushed out from the vagina in the bathroom..

Anyways i blame buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nelsizzy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jesus wept
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Shugarlord213: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

4 Likes

Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by highpriestess: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
the guy above me is a true definition of brostitute.

1 Like

Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
very immature, just like some comments here
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Blaha(f): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
I wish my Boyfriend will do same when I send him such a letter.
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nelsizzy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Blaha:
You can send to me sha
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This made headlines a long time ago... It's an old news

☣ ☠
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
He Did The Right Thing... He Will Find Rest Now. No More Women...
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Blaha:
when men die for love it always turn women on. no wonder Titanic was a hit. its not right but its facts
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Lalas247(f): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Had one guy threaten to Hang himself.... never thought ppl actually do this

Wow
Love kills sha

RIP
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Lalas247(f): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
ubunja:
Uganda or Zimbabwe going by the head shape grin just joking
Check the flag on officers arm ....
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Martinez19(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Blaha:
it's obvious you don't like him. Why don't leave?
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
That looks like Kenya or maybe Uganda...judging frm the pics.anyway not surprised since na weird stories dey come frm Dere. Anyway RIP.
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Adasun(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
ubunja:
dat one is a lost.

U can't save everyone you knw. embarassed embarassed
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:
Uganda or Zimbabwe going by the head shape grin just joking Check the flag on officers arm ....
That is zim's flag o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Lalas247(f): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
greiboy:
That is zim's flag o cheesy
Lol

No wonder Ubuntu was first to comment .... we don’t just do such mumunity in a Naija ...
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol

No wonder Ubuntu was first to comment .... we don’t just do such mumunity in a Naija ...
I wanted to troll the guy grin

It's Uganda's flag

Zimbabwe's flag has that bendy union jack style of design and a star at the extreme end cheesy
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Lalas247(f): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
greiboy:
I wanted to troll the guy grin

It's Uganda's flag

Zimbabwe's flag has that bendy union jack style of design and a star at the extreme end cheesy
And he shouting about virgins lol
Look at man’s hanging themselves for that same pussy in his country ... lol fear some ppl sha ... can’t stop laughing
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

And he shouting about virgins lol
Look at man’s hanging themselves for that same pussy in his country ... lol fear some ppl sha ... can’t stop laughing
No it's not his country(zim). it is probably Uganda. I just wanted to troll him
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Lalas247(f): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
greiboy:
No it's not his country(zim). it is probably Uganda. I just wanted to troll him
Lol can’t even tell the difference

1 Like

Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by highpriestess: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
see ubunja brother ooundecided
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
Waaaat!
Hahaha.. Why u dey do this kind thing na grin
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Imagine her reasons... Food!! Poverty is the root of evil. And the donkey go hang himself but when u go see the babe na one ugly, she goat looking , smelly, ratfaced witch.. Well some African countries still dey far back. Naija bad, our govt bad omo we get levels pass many people too. See as police be like boys brigade with red red shoes grin Abeg which Country be this one?? Real Naija boy go kpoof the new guy or the babe than to come kill himself... Lolzzz
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by tosyne2much(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
dairykidd:
Hahaha.. Why u dey do this kind thing na grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by roarik(f): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
:-XNAWA O undecided
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fool. You need to keep dying. Idiot. Rot in hell.
Re: Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter by lalasticlala(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2018

(1)

Nigerian Man: 90% Of Nigerian Girls With Iphone Ain't Virgin / Good Women Are Everywhere Like The Air We Breathe / Testicles Pulling Crushing/busting During Sex A Faster Way To Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.