Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG (9953 Views)

UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
Before recession nko? Yea he's caused so much hunger in Osun, u are right abt that. And it's not all about the salaries, it's just a part. All I want is Lautech's reopening and all yearly strikes ending.
NB: he hasn't pleased me, maybe he pleased u sha, since u are his paid online agent.

He pleased larger population of Osun if not he won't win relection despite GEJ influence to install omisore.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

He pleased larger population of Osun if not he won't win relection despite GEJ influence to install omisore.
More like he got in through pity by lying GEJ withheld his allocations

2 Likes

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL do you remember Lautech is own by 2 states Osun and Oyo and the school is on the soil of Oyo state so don't blame aregbesola for lautech.
Oyo dropped something at least, though not enough, if aregbe did d same, I'm sure this strike won't surface at all, the workers would still endure like they used to. Stop all ds quotes biko, just tell ur boss to pay up the workers so that lautech can be opened since u must defend d crumbs u get at his feet.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
More like he got in through pity by lying GEJ withheld his allocations

LOL he won based on his first time achievement .
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
Oyo dropped something at least, though not enough, if aregbe did d same, I'm sure this strike won't surface at all, the workers would still endure like they used to. Stop all ds quotes biko, just tell ur boss to pay up the workers so that lautech can be opened since u must defend d crumbs u get at his feet.

have you forgotten there's rift between Oyo and Osun over the same Lautech? I am from Oyo state Ibadan to be precise..

Please na you oyo give something they drop to?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/oyo-osun-flex-muscle-lautech-ownership/

December 02 2016 news.
https://www.channelstv.com/2016/12/02/oyo-osun-lautech-feud-shows-inability-to-fund-institution-professor-ojerinde/
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

have you forgotten there's rift between Oyo and Osun over the same Lautech? I am from Oyo state Ibadan to be precise..

Please na you oyo give something they drop to?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/oyo-osun-flex-muscle-lautech-ownership/

December 02 2016 news.
https://www.channelstv.com/2016/12/02/oyo-osun-lautech-feud-shows-inability-to-fund-institution-professor-ojerinde/
Am I s'posed to dance 'cos you are from Ibadan? How will that ensure lautech's reopening? Read this and lemme know who's owing more between the 2 states https://www.nairaland.com/3393775/lautech-crisis-cdwr-condemns-attact#49994377 . Also you can further explain why osun indigens were attacked and told to go back to their states, why people feel osun students shd go back to osun https://www.nairaland.com/3340248/parents-protest-over-lautech-shutdown , and why Soun felt aregbe should hand over, so Oyo could solely man lautech.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL he won based on his first time achievement .
which is?
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
Am I s'posed to dance 'cos you are from Ibadan? How will that ensure lautech's reopening? Read this and lemme know who's owing more between the 2 states https://www.nairaland.com/3393775/lautech-crisis-cdwr-condemns-attact#49994377 . Also you can further explain why osun indigens were attacked and told to go back to their states and why Soun felt aregbe should hand over, so Oyo could solely man lautech.

That's exactly my point, Lautech is in Oyo state soil and Oyo state want to be in control of the school instead of joint control.

haha you give me Nairaland link that does not have comments hahahah. sorry
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

That's exactly my point, Lautech is in Oyo state soil and Oyo state want to be in control of the school instead of joint control.

haha you give me Nairaland link that does not have comments hahahah. sorry
why not check the link within d story. Enough of all these quotes, just help us beg him to pay his part out of the money given to him. Make sure u deliver the message pls, you can pls start from Oyo and tell him the same since you are from Ibadan, now run along.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
which is?

Do you still need to ask me that? Mr don't let hatred still blind you or block your sense of reasoning.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
why not check the link within d story. Enough of all these quotes, just help us beg him to pay his part out of the money given to him. Make sure u deliver the message pls, you can pls start from Oyo and tell him the same since you are from Ibadan, now run along.

Oga please stop ranting up and down, You divert your anger on Aregbesola and forget Ajimobi also has his own part... Mind you i am a fan of both of them and Osun is not the only state owing salaries...

Mind you nothing you and your likes can do than ranting on social media lobatan.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by obaaderemi: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
JingoOAU:
The more they vilify him, the more he's loved by the people of Osun State

At the moment, PDP is technically dead in Osun State. Even if a deaf and dumb is used by APC to contest as a governor, he will beat the PDP hands down

I was one of those who always curse and abuse aregbesola, but he's quite better than many governors in Nigeria in terms of salary payment.

He's paying half salary..tell me, when last did they collect salary in Kogi, bayelsa, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Abia, Ebonyi, Delta states??

Comparatively, in terms of allocation to the state, and the population of the civil service in all the states in Nigeria, aregbesola is better than most governors in Nigeria

Those rats wouldn't focus on their states and governors, the mention of aregbesola gives them erection

Nonsense
U are trying to bring a curse upon urself.how can u defend a man who borrowed over 200bn against the future of the people both living and unborn.what can u do with half salary?

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by obaaderemi: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
JingoOAU:

Whether I lie or not, am still entitled to my opinion....

Don't you think
Ur opinion stinks and u should have kept it to urself.many of us here are osun indigenes and know pdp and apc are all bastards

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by Johnnyessence(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
obaaderemi:
Ur opinion stinks and u should have kept it to urself.many of us here are osun indigenes and know pdp and apc are all bastards
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. All is well
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Do you still need to ask me that? Mr don't let hatred still blind you or block your sense of reasoning.
Did u just say hatred, I bet you don't know the definition of hatred. If ur life is on hold becos of one useless govt I bet you understand, but how would you? Since you were paid crumbs to defend evil online. I pray ur intelligent quotient will be raised from the dead someday. Amen.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Oga please stop ranting up and down, You divert your anger on Aregbesola and forget Ajimobi also has his own part... Mind you i am a fan of both of them and Osun is not the only state owing salaries...

Mind you nothing you and your likes can do than ranting on social media lobatan.
But wait o, is it ur rant? Abi how does my rant affect you? One would av thought u are their inlaw the way you are going about, stalking my so-called rants. Meanwhile, u gotta wake up cos u are a nobody to them except a used and dump tool.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
obaaderemi:
U are trying to bring a curse upon urself.how can u defend a man who borrowed over 200bn against the future of the people both living and unborn.what can u do with half salary?
They are paid agents online now, they are ready to defend their master not minding who gets affected by their actions.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
Did u just say hatred, I bet you don't know the definition of hatred. If ur life is on hold becos of one useless govt I bet you understand, but how would you? Since you were paid crumbs to defend evil online. I pray ur intelligent quotient will be raised from the dead someday. Amen.

LOL like i said i am new in Nigeria and never even meet any of them before, Mind you no Govt will be accepted by everyone, Some will like the Govt and some will hate the Govt no matter what.. Despite how fashola transform Lagos some people still hate him..

Ngige happen to be the best Governor during his time but still some people still hate him uptil this moment.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
But wait o, is it ur rant? Abi how does my rant affect you? One would av thought u are their inlaw the way you are going about, stalking my so-called rants. Meanwhile, u gotta wake up cos u are a nobody to them except a used and dump tool.

And one would have thought Aregbesola has once wiped out your entire generation the way you comment against him.. Are you being paid to go against him?
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

And one would have thought Aregbesola has once wiped out your entire generation the way you comment against him.. Are you being paid to go against him?
May God make you and your ilk experience the pains, emotional stress, financial downturn, stagnation et al I , Lautech students as a whole, lecturers, and other workers have experienced and are experiencing in the hands of this evil govts and when God finally make them reap their wicked ways, may God remember you and make you experience it with them in a hundredfold. May God put your life on hold for 6 months every year of the rest of your life, may God grant you half reward for all your struggles monthly. You will come back to testify to all these prayers, cos it shall be so. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
May God make you and your ilk experience the pains, emotional stress, financial downturn, stagnation et al I , Lautech students as a whole, lecturers, and other workers have experienced and are experiencing in the hands of this evil govts and when God finally make them reap their wicked ways, may God remember you and make you experience it with them in a hundredfold. May God put your life on hold for 6 months every year of the rest of your life, may God grant you half reward for all your struggles monthly. You will come back to testify to all these prayers, cos it shall be so. Amen.

Your curses will back to you except it's only Lautech that is going through that..
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Your curses will back to you except it's only Lautech that is going through that..
It'll stick on you like gum you nincompoop. For all we are going through in osun + oyo, it'll be unto you as the same. Next time you'll use ur gumption to know not everyone commenting online do so because they are political enemies but becos of what they are going thru, thru the actions and inactions of ur masters.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
pheyikemi:
It'll stick on you like gum you nincompoop. For all we are going through in osun + oyo, it'll be unto you as the same. Next time you'll use ur gumption to know not everyone commenting online do so because they are political enemies but becos of what they are going thru, thru the actions and inactions of ur masters.

And are you the only one going through these? I have a brother who is a staff of that same Lautech and understand how things is....

Well maybe you are just a frustrated fellow who depend only on his salaries and does not lack the ability to save like GEJ..
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

And are you the only one going through these? I have a brother who is a staff of that same Lautech and understand how things is....

Well maybe you are just a frustrated fellow who depend only on his salaries and does not lack the ability to save like GEJ..
Ehn ehn? Really? So what's my business with your brother's life? You think it's all about money, no wonder you are this shallow minded, I thought your thinking horizon was wide, but I was wrong. If your staff brother likes he could work in sambisatech and work for free for all I care, it's your headache, your brother's life aint mine and our goals are different. All I know is God'll put you in my shoes and make you experience what I experienced and I'm experiencing with my other colleagues, and u'll be in one point of your life unable to move in any direction, all your efforts will be frustrated becos some set of people made it so by God's grace, then u'll quit typing trash.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2016
pheyikemi:
Ehn ehn? Really? So what's my business with your brother's life? You think it's all about money, no wonder you are this shallow minded, I thought your thinking horizon was wide, but I was wrong. If your staff brother likes he could work in sambisatech and work for free for all I care, it's your headache, your brother's life aint mine and our goals are different. All I know is God'll put you in my shoes and make you experience what I experienced and I'm experiencing with my other colleagues, and u'll be in one point of your life unable to move in any direction, all your efforts will be frustrated becos some set of people made it so by God's grace, then u'll quit typing trash.

Oga shut up and find something to do with your instead of coming here to rant everyday, Your ranting cannot change anything and the more you keep ranting the more you keep fooling yourself..

Aregbesola or Ajimobi cannot perform magic, get that into your skull boy..

I will never be in your shoe cos i am not a civil servant..

Ogbeni stay off my mention jare.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

Oga shut up and find something to do with your instead of coming here to rant everyday, Your ranting cannot change anything and the more you keep ranting the more you keep fooling yourself..

Aregbesola or Ajimobi cannot perform magic, get that into your skull boy..

I will never be in your shoe cos i am not a civil servant..

Ogbeni stay off my mention jare.
And who said I'm a civil servant? Can't you read in between lines, when you are not a mo,ron? You shut your slimy stinking mouth, you beast of no gender. I don't know how my rant affects your miserable life. It's my rant, stay off my rant. I was on my own, you were the 1st to quote me, so bug off. So you shd know I av every right to rant if someone's actions and inactions is hindering my progress, and if my rants affects you that much, you can G and D.

1 Like

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
pheyikemi:
And who said I'm a civil servant? Can't you read in between lines, when you are not a mo,ron? You shut your slimy stinking mouth, you beast of no gender. I don't know how my rant affects your miserable life. It's my rant, stay off my rant. I was on my own, you were the 1st to quote me, so bug off. So you shd know I av every right to rant if someone's actions and inactions is hindering my progress, and if my rants affects you that much, you can G and D.

LOL okay continue ranting, The last time i check Aregbesola doesn't even know you exist so continue wailing..

God Bless your ranting and wailing...

Am out of here.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by Ngokafor(f): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL okay continue ranting, The last time i check Aregbesola doesn't even know you exist so continue wailing..

Am out of here.

.....and of he runs..back to his hole after fooling and disgracing himself with lies and incuring curses...pathetic.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

Am out of here.
confused troll, as you are a nobody to him. Keep stalking
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ngokafor:

.....and of he runs..back to his hole after fooling and disgracing himself with lies and incurring curses...pathetic.

Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by bashydemy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
pheyikemi:
confused troll, as you are a nobody to him. Keep stalking

No vex, Ndo.
Re: Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG by pheyikemi: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

No vex, Ndo.
Isn't that coming a bit too late, a time (years) lost can never be regained except God makes one regain 'em? It's not only ndo, you'll see Edo soonest with that squinty eyes of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Outsmarts Tinubu, Shettima And INEC.. / Bandits That Attacked Bida Emirate Found, 8 Neutralized - Niger Government / Workers Strike: TCN Denies Report On National Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.