Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff (28118 Views)

Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Dilidee(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
The guy get time o.
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by eleko1: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
sack Emifile,minister of communication, Ngige,Fashola,Fayemi, Dalong aka vigilante and oda shortsighted minister

1 Like

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by ajalawole(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
for me I support this increase of data

my dad owns large stake on smile network and he told me, not much gains cos of big Telcos

abeg Nigerians should let smaller network to have bigger market share

data is too cheap in Nigeria and it's not good for our economy
bro, life is a risk. How many nigerian's will ur dad help with the gan. To go into business u most be bold to take the risk

4 Likes

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by MrImole: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
I love his strength.

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by JesusmyGod1: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
ajalawole:
bro, life is a risk. How many nigerian's will ur dad help with the gan. To go into business u most be bold to take the risk
bro this is not about taking risk, it's simple there is no ground to encourage new network into our country and its good for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Mockinbird: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

big sean thinks the opposite

so who should i listen to?

i believe one man can change the world
Seconded, bigsean got it right
One man can change the world, itswell documented in histories of the world.
That's guy must be a flat.head olodo

1 Like

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by ojotobiloba1: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
What is ds one saying?
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by ExInferis(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm...

NCC threatened his p0rn.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by ajalawole(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
bro this is not about taking risk, it's simple there is no ground to encourage new network into our country and its good for Nigeria
what offer did the new Telco have on ground. If they can provide better service then the big Telco here already then what will stop them for achieving there target. Will u say the new network will sell 2gb for 800 or below and mtn or airtel wont follow suit. Even if date price is increase, those big Telco will find a way to help nigerian's with cheats as they do before. Hope u are understanding
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by five5star(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Weeed is now food......can't blive dat man is high. sad sad
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by kinibigdeal(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Aminat508 wink
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by JesusmyGod1: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
ajalawole:
what offer did the new Telco have on ground. If they can provide better service then the big Telco here already then what will stop them for achieving there target. Will u say the new network will sell 2gb for 800 or below and mtn or airtel wont follow suit. Even if date price is increase, those big Telco will find a way to help nigerian's with cheats as they do before. Hope u are understanding
it's true bro, now I understand

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by NicoBaba(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
AntiWailer:

If I waaaat ?
humm..he said *saw* sir. shud I inform British police about dis
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by jospepper(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
for me I support this increase of data

my dad owns large stake on smile network and he told me, not much gains cos of big Telcos

abeg Nigerians should let smaller network to have bigger market share

data is too cheap in Nigeria and it's not good for our economy
Bros abi na madam you the vex o
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by ajalawole(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
it's true bro, now I understand
let the new Telco sell below mtn, airtel and the rest and also have a good night plan from 12am - 4am bet me they will have more then a million subscriber within weeks, Nigerians download alot only that we can't download food, but if they increase the date ko le work cuz some wont even buy the date at all, but will prefer free cheats that we can get from computer villa for as low as N200
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by kayo80(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
am back grin grin grin grin

u guys should stop banning my account because i will keep coming back cry cry cry

God bless ogbeni and Osun

oshogbo weed no good ....somebody should help me and tell dat guyembarassed embarassed

!
Lmao! You for no come back. Funny dude.
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Chienex24(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
am back grin grin grin grin

u guys should stop banning my account because i will keep coming back cry cry cry

God bless ogbeni and Osun

oshogbo weed no good ....somebody should help me and tell dat guyembarassed embarassed

this your dp eeeeh, we need reason you somehow oooo.....
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by stephenqueen: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
See as the guy resemble kingtom grin
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by froshguy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
he must be one of those jobless men addicted to internet..
Thought as much.... imagine, he didn't do a self-protest on d dwindling economic of the Ogbeni Aregbesola led administration in the state that has turned the whole osun people to civilians beggars.
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Chiedu4Trump: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
[size=14pt]Behold Nigerian's the change [/size]
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Vek2015: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
The fear that increase in data cost will affect the downloads of obscene contents he is probably addicted to grin.

Aminat508:
Hian! So funny grin grin

See more photos here

http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/12/man-embarked-on-one-man-protest-in.html

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Doubleoo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chrisrare:

Your reasoning is just too shallow. For your information, majority of the internet addicted guys are making it big online.

3 Likes

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Doubleoo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
froshguy:

Thought as much.... imagine, he didn't do a self-protest on d dwindling economic of the Ogbeni Aregbesola led administration in the state that has turned the whole osun people to civilians beggars.

And what if i tell you that most of us internet marketers are happy with the economy? We are happy because our $$$ is highly valuable

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
I love his courage. He showed the spirit of the fighter in him. He showed he isn't a coward like most Nigerians who will only shout on social media and never hit the streets. This is where it starts from. No country in the world doesn't witness protests and most of these countries are far better than the slum called Nigeria.

Kudos to the young man

3 Likes

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by gUdbOiii(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chrisrare:

Addicted wetin.....

I know this Man, Every of his post online is encouraging and impacting....

Moreover he anchors a T.V show for we youth... And it has been inspiring...

Just to let you know that he ain't jobless....

3 Likes

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by prettytolanee(f): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
This one no have job
Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Freeheart(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
that's better adewale adediran.... the host of better tomorrow on OSBC............

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by ogoplus: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
ajalawole:
Why are soo many mad people in my state of origin, even the governor himself is mad

Please don't give up on your people....besides this a mere "arrangeee" photograph cum protest arrange by a blogger.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff by Freeheart(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
that's better adewale adediran.... the host of better tomorrow on OSBC............ we should commend him and not condemn him.... he's doing a great job in the life of youth especially with his programme #bettertomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Infinix Hot 8: Features And Spy Photos (Rumored) / Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 / HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.