Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge (2739 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by franklyn005: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
Lol Girl Shows Off Pant She’s Been Wearing For 5 Days & Says It’s Without a discharge, see photo below .....
Lol, aswear social media is crazy.
#Palmgossip

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by Baloskey1986(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2016
LWKMD...... ;DLWKMD...... Can somebody pls wake me up

1 Share

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by dominique(f): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2016
She's not normal, she needs to vist a gynea asap.

How can you wear a pair of panties for five days? Girl you're fifty shades of dirty.

Must everything be posted online ni?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by Softorgasm(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2016
dominique:

Maybe she is the next virgin Mary...
Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by mofeoluwadassah: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Its simply means u're nt a lady,mayb u related 2 aliens cool

2 Likes

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by vchykp(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by vchykp(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Just mindng my own buisness..

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad

This is disgusting... lipsrsealed

I cudnt even imagine myself wearing same panty for the whole day... What more If it's 5days sha... cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by collinometricx: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Noticed
QueenSuccubus:
sad

This is disgusting... lipsrsealed

I cudnt even imagine myself wearing same panty for the whole day... What more If it's 5days sha... cry
Wash and wear ti take over... Sis u have join badqanq
Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by darkmarky(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
dominique:

How can you wear a pair of panties for five days? Girl you're fifty shades of dirty.

bring that thought to Nairaland, without it you don't get paid.
Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
collinometricx:
Noticed

Wash and wear ti take over... Sis u have join badqanq

wink
Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by collinometricx: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
5 days! shocked Very dirty thing..!!

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yeye dey smell grin

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by CHYMZZY(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Baloskey1986:
LWKMD...... ;DLWKMD...... Can somebody pls wake me up

oya wake up, your old man tghey call you

1 Like

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by henrydadon(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad
absolutely disgusting angry

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by robosky02(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
some girls with heavy perfume, but under...... grin

Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by johnstar(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ntn we nor go see for dis life, some gals get probs sha

She no get sumtn to talk again for twitter, na pant mata she dey discuss

Choi, dis gal really need a job

I think nanny go fit her
Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by midehi2(f): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
even if there is no discharge, what about the sweat....underneath shocked, Oh gush!
Re: Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge by muderkid(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
she doesn't perspirate...that means she's a special kind of human aunty olooorun

(1) (Reply)

12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / Trending Picture Of Man Carrying His Plus Size Girlfriend / See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.