Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] (9598 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Jafar1: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
A polyandrous Zimbabwean woman, Jack Chako, has given details on how her relationship with her two husbands has progressed, and how she enjoys sexual intimacy with them.
ZimPapers reports that the 30-year-old woman claims that her life is a bed of roses.
On how she gets maximum sexual satisfaction ‘as claimed’ from her husbands – Michael Hwita and Lifford Chimoto, Chako said, “We are a happy family, I live with my two husbands and we love one another.
“My two husbands are best friends and they are always together.
“Chimoto is the elder husband, while Hwita is the junior.
“I married the second Hwita because Chimoto is elderly and increasingly becoming weak in bed.
“They both have different roles and I love them both.
“They have different strengths. Chimoto fetches a lot of firewood and cleans up the house well but he is weak in bed and weak when it comes to fending for the family.
“The reason why I married a second husband is that Chimoto was starving me sexually.
“Hwita is also technically minded. He repairs a lot of broken goods, including cell phones and cobbles shoes too, making him bring some cash home. His biggest strength is he is excellent and strong in bed.
“To be honest, in terms of conjugal rights I favour Hwita. He gets me there.
“I only do it with Chimoto as a token. At times, I feel pity for Chimoto and give him token conjugal rights and he appreciates that.
“The rule is no one gets out of the room, because he is not on duty. Whoever is not on duty, just watches us at it.
“I am in charge and my two husbands are now used to sleeping side by side in one bed; because they don’t mind and they both appreciate each other for the different roles each play to the family,” the mother of five, three children from a previous marriage and two from this polyandrous affair stated.
Speaking further, she said, “I use some concoction to pacify my husbands. It is not a secret that I used a concoction to cow them down. I also sell this concoction to other women to cow down their errand husbands and make them compliant.
“None of my two husbands wishes to leave me. Initially I only had Chimoto but I ran away from him and went to my parents’ home because he was not satisfying me sexually and I was tired of stealing sex from neighbouring boys and men. But he followed and pleaded until my parents ordered me to take him back.
“I then gave him a condition that I should get another man to help him in bed and he agreed. This is how I got the second one. Since then, we live happily and enjoy our life, although we know that the generality of people around us do not like it,” Chako explained.
The husbands, Hwita and Chimoto, on their parts, said they don’t have problems taking Chako says their joint wife.
Chimoto said, “I know my failings and I appreciate the decision which was taken, we have various duties and life goes on.”
Hwita said, “I see no problem. She loves both of us and we understand our situation.
“I respect Chimoto as the elder husband because I found him here.”

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Benikuuse(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
What Is This World Turning Into?

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by mii4u(f): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't and can't understand some pple

3 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by aylagos(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Some countries in africa are villages and jungles not a nation. Just imagine what she called marriage thank God am a Nigerian and from the west side the best side

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Damibiz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Every thing na double double...husband na double double,....for the other na double double oh....chaiii i loveeeeeee AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
shocked lobatan! cheesy cheesy see enjoyment.
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Cope1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Was expecting to see a beautiful woman without spot or wrinkle

10 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by RoyalBlak007: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
..Double
diick.

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Naso She fine reach?undecided

Naso Her punny sweet reach?
undecided

The day those men's eyes go clear......

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Rone16(f): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Really nice..At least they understand each other..
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by aylagos(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:
hmm fear women
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by chimdi101: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
ok oh
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Edwinmason(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
my fellow nairalander is this not crazy?

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Rone16(f): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
aylagos:
hmm fear women

It's better than cheating and giving you std

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by aylagos(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:

It's better than cheating and giving you std
can you do such ?

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chimoto carry big head for nothing. No be Obasanjo him age mate wey still dey pound young girls upandan like pounded yam.

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by ireneony(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
I can't believe i actually read this crap shocked i must be bored today undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by superIQ(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
just wasted 325kb
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Rone16(f): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
aylagos:
can you do such ?
No
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by aylagos(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:

No
Good , so go back to your first comment and condem her action. Now

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Jayson1: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Zimbabwe?
Yeah, Zimbabwe.
I've nothing to say.
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Anthony0094(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
KissChrix:
Naso She fine reach?undecided

Naso Her punny sweet reach?
undecided

The day those men's eyes go clear......
no be small oo
the day their eyes go clear them go tear race
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by iykedare(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
wow. meanwhile most naija babes puo$$ies cant even satisfy one man.
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Rone16(f): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
aylagos:
Good , so go back to your first comment and condem her action. Now

The fact that I won't do it doesn't mean I think doing it is wrong so I won't condemn it..We do worst things and condenm others instead of taking a look at ourselves first.
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by aylagos(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:

The fact that I won't do it doesn't mean I think doing it is wrong so I won't condemn it..We do worst things and condenm others instead of taking a look at ourselves first.
the fact that you can't do it mean its bad and not good way of life besides God says we should do to others what we can to ourselves also wish others what you can wish yourself. My point is what is bad is bad there is no two ways about it condem it and move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Rone16(f): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
aylagos:
the fact that you can't do it mean its bad and not good way of life besides God says we should do to others what we can to ourselves also wish others what you can wish yourself. My point is what is bad is bad there is no two ways about it condem it and move on

I knew it had something to do with religion...it's alright sha
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by aylagos(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:

I knew it had something to do with religion...it's alright sha
hmm women you guys love enjoyment
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by networkrecharg: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
FIRE

Rone16:

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Rone16(f): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
aylagos:
hmm women you guys love enjoyment

So polyandry is not okay.Do you support polygamy?

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by aylagos(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:

So polyandry is not okay.Do you support polygamy?
but that's not polygamy now beside polygamy is accepted even some religion recognise polygamy so bae this is a men's world.
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Rone16(f): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
aylagos:
but that's not polygamy now beside polygamy well accepted even some religion recognise polygamy so bae this is men's world.

I thought you were proving your point with religion but now it's sexuality.In many tribes in India,Polyandry is accepted...well you have your views and I have mine..I think it's okay now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Come See Something / Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.