Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] (9620 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
See their faces sef, like people wey thunder fire remain grin
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Troubleking: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
ireneony:
I can't believe i actually read this crap shocked i must be bored today undecided
Ireneony, are you as sweet as you are sexy? What I would do to that body smiley
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by princeemmma(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Benikuuse:
What Is This World Turning Into?
abi? Diz old woman still feel sex is beter dan anything else, ile aye yii shaa
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
She don't look or sound 30 undecided
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by peteroleka: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chai! what can I say oo
Zimbabwe abi?
ok I rez my case.
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Oppypoppy: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wonderfully unbelievable!!! grin
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Gofwane(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Threesom£ blue mojo comes to mind
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Fashx007: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oh Lord ve mercy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by browniex: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
She used juju on them,so the men can't be blamed,someone just has to help them clear their eyes with a stronger juju.

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by balaclava: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2016
D woman also passed a msg with her polo shirt.
'Team'
Them na Team
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2016
As long as the family is in peace and all parties involved are satisified then, what's my business? If a man marrys two/three/four its acceptable, even when he does it forcefully society accepts. So why can't they have their three-some and double penetration in peace?
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by khiaa(f): 5:45am On Apr 23, 2020
KingSteve, what do you think? grin
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by zexy2030(m): 5:57am On Apr 23, 2020
African jazz, 1/3 of fallen angels lives in Africa, it is underdeveloped too many forests here.
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Kingsteve(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
khiaa:
KingSteve, what do you think? grin
First of all...
Take a look at how she looks.
Too much d!cking has made her look haggard.

No one can cheat nature!
grin
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by khiaa(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

First of all...
Take a look at how she looks.
Too much d!cking has made her look haggard.

No one can cheat nature!
grin

LMAO grin grin You are so silly.

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Kingsteve(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin You are so silly.
grin grin
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by Kobicove(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
She looks much older than 30 to me undecided
Re: Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] by obrian888: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
aylagos:
Some countries in africa are villages and jungles not a nation. Just imagine what she called marriage thank God am a Nigerian and from the west side the best side

From the west abi? which is Yoruba land i assume, if yes then this is even going on unofficial in your west and east, because no one has come out to cry. there are so many bastard in the West and East, the North is worse, that is the headquarter of bastard, it is only the South south that is free form such atrocity except from Rivers and part of Bayelsa that is trying to give us a bad name. if you try this in Delta State or Edo you are dead on arrival, it is as result of this happenings in the West that they introduce "MAGUN" in Yoruba land, so Yorubas don't even try to argue this fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Second Round Longer Than First Round In Sex ? / Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.