Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (73387 Views)

Boi/yes-p Participants In Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, PH, Jos, Yobe: Read this / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
LoL
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Omoaregba(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
For ur information I still got paid on MMM 2day #250k... God bless MMM for me.. grin tongue cool smiley

11 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
If you like book a page in the Nation newspaper. I will still provide help tomorrow. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by PresidentElect1: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
The site is live.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by nellyelitz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
izzou:
Una don start again

Is it your money?
Is it your crashing?
Is it your heartbreak?

I smell Fp anyway

cool
Hahaha I no fit laff guy
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by adefizzy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hypocrite society, anything that will help the masses to make money is a sin, crime, scam, fraudulent and all sorts of names but what will enrich just a few people like the politicians and religious leader is righteous and in line with the law.

You people should stop writing bad about MMM, leave the participants alone.

When you keep your money in the bank, and the bank fold up, what do you call that?

When you invest in shares and it crash, what do you call that?

When you vote in a useless government thinking they would change things for better and later realized they the worse set of administration the nation has ever witnessed, what do you call that?

When you marry your spouse and at the end she elope with another man/woman, what do you call that?

We understand the risk we are taking and that risk is paying us real good, if you aren't okay with it you might as well hang yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by DonaldGenes(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
samuel051:
truth still remains that with all these 30%, someone is loosing money somewhere...
Show us one single person with proof and I shall send you Recharge carf

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Guru9ja(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrMcJay:

Every generation, a new set of foo.ls are born. Peter Wolfing is a serial scammer and the warning below was given more than 2 years ago.

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/ultimate-cycler-review-peter-wolfings-latest-cycler-scam/

He has previously launched other schemes:

Turbo Cycler
Business Toolbox
Infinity 100
National Wealth Center
Pay Me Forward

Only National Wealth Center out of all of those survived…

My sermon to Ultimate Cycle participants is that they should take this loss as part of their education:

Blessed are those who do not expect anything for they shall not be disappointed - 2nd Phillipians
bobo it hasn't crashed. its just being upgraded
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by PresidentElect1: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
MMM pays with money collected from another person; bank pays with money from business profit. It's not quite like you contrasted the two.

shophut:
The truth not told about MMM

Nigerians should expect a lot of pressure from the giants in the banking industries
promoting threads or post like this on social media platforms, simply because
MMM has really exposed them.

MMM is giving 30% interest for any money invested in the scheme which
no Nigerian bank can pay. This is to show Nigerian how much of their monies
have been stolen from them. Please be the judge MMM and a Nigerian Bank who
has really scammed Nigerians?

Secondly, MMM runs its system proactively by making sure member-to-member donation
is sustained on the inward flow of money. The number of help providers is way higher than
the number of people getting help. With this cycle of money flow in place nothing will
happen to the system.

Finally, Nigerians should see MMM as a platform for eliminating poverty. Members and intending
members of MMM should continue in the system even after you have received your pay out. This is
because by so doing there will not be any leak in the system. MMM is a great way all Nigerians
will survive the recession if we do all we can to sustain it. It is a proven system that will last a
lifetime if we build it with love and not selfish self interest.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by adefizzy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
fkdmods:

Predict? Guy, it's just a matter of time before it happens. Poverty has completely clouded and over run the way people think in Nigeria and it's a damn shame. Smh.

What has the crash got to do with your life?
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by macaranta(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hating Haters Hate For WhateVer Reason. . . Is It Your Money? we Lose Things Worth More Than 12500 OcassioNally And Didnt Die. . So Whats the fuzz About?
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Walecoker65(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Don't get it twisted guyz, MMM has come to stay. If you know the basis of this Ultimate Riders or Cyclers grin you'll know they are all copy cats, they are only emulating MMM.

Beware of them all
In MMM only I trust wink

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by mightyokwy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
This xmas will be my best xmas ever, thank God for MMM. For those praying and fasting for it to crash, hahahaha. I laugh at una. God pass una

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
I hope when it comes back online,chubba will be the one to come and report that its back

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by ndidibabe(f): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
J
adefizzy:
Hypocrite society, anything that will help the masses to make money is a sin, crime, scam, fraudulent and all sorts of names but what will enrich just a few people like the politicians and religious leader is righteous and in line with the law.

You people should stop writing bad about MMM, leave the participants alone.

When you keep your money in the bank, and the bank fold up, what do you call that?

When you invest in shares and it crash, what do you call that?

When you vote in a useless government thinking they would change things for better and later realized they the worse set of administration the nation has ever witnessed, what do you call that?

When you marry your spouse and at the end she elope with another man/woman, what do you call that?

We understand the risk we are taking and that risk is paying us real good, if you aren't okay with it you might as well hang yourself.
Na only one "like" u get upon all the epistle? Sorry o.
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Dolypson04(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Even if MMM crashes it has already made a lot of people millionaires. I would rather subscribe to MMM than put my money in bank but digital currency still rocks better. Check my signature
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by vicben27(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
make dem dy anticipate d crash while i mak my cash yeye dy smell!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by samuel051: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Show us one single person with proof and I shall send you Recharge carf
if you are someone that think fast,you will know that at the end of the scheme so many secrets will be revealed,the losers will be those wailing. do you think if some people are loosing as at now,you will be bold enough to join.bro its called a ponzi scheme for a reason.some people will be used to enrich others just to gain people's trust and later fold up with peoples money at d end. 90% of networking in 9ja and running away with people's be like(sum1 help with) DAT Zuma pix,

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by hismond(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Our bloggers and mods will be the ones to help crash any of the scheme due to their posts which creates unnecessary panic. I've never liked the ideology behind ultimate cycler though but Irrespective of what happens to MMM, I can't stop to ph and gh till whenever it goes extinct. Most of these people discouraging others do not have the courage to part with any money. MMM will stand the test of time, believe that..........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by dononogate: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ultimate cycler will b up again by sunday...straight from the head office
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Tessie01(f): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nairaland is gradually losing it with this hunger for bringing MMM down. I've been watching you guys for a while now,you guys always put false negative things about MMM on front page but the positive ones? MMM has changed my life for good, I can afford what ever I want at anytime. I'm already investing in my own firm courtesy of MMM. my prayer for you all is for God who never sleeps to give you in hundred folds what you wish MMM Nigeria. God bless MMM and my fellow mavrodites

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by ifyeez: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
I still got paid 750k today grin, keeping saying shits while i buy new ride next year

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by xreal: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
amakvitaa:

BREAKING - Mbanefo MMM owner
unmasked - Site Expires June 17 , 2017
http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=672&action=lastpost

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by xreal: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
ifyeez:
I still got paid 750k today grin, keeping saying shits while i buy new ride next year

thumbs up , guy.
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by fkdmods: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
ifeanyija:
can a poor man witout money invest in mmm?

It depends on what your definition of poor is. What is considered poor in a normal society is not so in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mircea Popescu, Bitcoin Billionaire Dies After Drowning In Costa Rica Sea / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.