Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (73392 Views)

Boi/yes-p Participants In Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, PH, Jos, Yobe: Read this / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by abimbawealth(f): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fools...
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by lifestyle1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Even banks

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Princewell2012(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
solidman59:
Even nairaland.com don crash before. I was a witness last year. Rubbish

You re very correct. I am a witness too. Make we hear word. Wetin no dey crash? Even human being they crash. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by fkdmods: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
adefizzy:

What has the crash got to do with your life?

Plenty. It is just like asking how does the fatal accident of another person affect you. It does because you have to look critically at the event and since you are a motorist, it could happen to you one day. In this case, it is the economy. MMM affects the economy one way or the other. For some reason you all go to school but don't learn anything. It is like you all went there to fill out an attendance sheet. I wonder what kind of people you guys are. You only think of your stomach and how to justify filling it. Whatever means you use to chieve that does not matter. What a people. Smh

7 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by adefizzy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
ndidibabe:
JNa only one "like" u get upon all the epistle? Sorry o.

Lol.. .funny you, so what makes you think I write to earn likes? Your comment simply shows that you do things just to be accepted by people. Sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
fkdmods:

Predict? Guy, it's just a matter of time before it happens. Poverty has completely clouded and over run the way people think in Nigeria and it's a damn shame. Smh.

make I just keep quite cos I see no reason for you to quote me talkess of giving a blind point... most of the people criticizing MMM are doing so cos dey gat no 'balls' to start it and also cos dey lack money to risk for it... so u can differentiate between who poverty has be-clouded his sense of reasoning....

mind you,, I didn't collect money from you to invest so keep your pity mood to yourself. I need not your pathetic and hypocritical "SMHs"

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by adefizzy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
fkdmods:

Plenty. It is just like asking how does the fatal accident of another person affect you. It does because you have to look critically at the event and since you are a motorist, it could happen to you one day. In this case, it is the economy. MMM affects the economy one way or the other. For some reason you all go to school but don't learn anything. It is like you all went there to fill out an attendance sheet. I wonder what kind of people you guys are. You only think of your stomach and how to justify filling it. Whatever means you to chieve that does not matter. What a people. Smh

Mr professor, so you have concluded in your myopic mind that you are wiser than those that didn't go school? As a matter of fact, if you are so concerned about the well being of people, give all your monthly income to the needy every month.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
E no concern me

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by ifeanyija(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
fkdmods:

It depends on what your definition of poor is. What is considered poor in a normal society is not so in Nigeria.
then why did u say we doing mmm are poor? Am not poor ok? I provided help 1.5m and got 2.1m help

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by ifeanyija(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
lifestyle1:
Even banks
they can advise but cant stop it. You don't expect them to encourage it

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by sparkleRed(f): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Since last week oo! Dem neva upgrade finish issokay
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by seifini(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
MykOnyxo:
MMM- doing what Nigeria banks cannot do.. una come dey predict its crashing... God no gree for una on this.. because he no say I never call for help and I done provide help
U think it's your lean 1million or less banks depend on?MMM financial influence on banks is infinitesimal,I no even know how dem take dey convince ppl on dis bank shit
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
izzou:
Una don start again

Is it your money?
Is it your crashing?
Is it your heartbreak?

I smell Fp anyway

cool
I wonder why some people are sadist in their entire life.This common man bumper business dey vex them.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by millionboi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
ritababe:
they way Nairaland mod hate MMM eh me ayam not understanding,
or maybe Nairaland don't have much traffic again because we spend more time on MMM than Nairaland,.
oh well you guys should keep on saying it will crash while I enjoy my marvro grin
Na d marvro mek u yellow like dis

I dey crush
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
seifini:

U think it's your lean 1million or less banks depend on?MMM financial influence on banks is infinitesimal,I no even know how dem take dey convince ppl on dis bank shit

Let me use the word 'lean' that you use too....

let me rearrange my point to your understanding by simply asking this question...

have you enjoyed any special interest since you have been keeping your 'lean' 1 million or less in any Nigerian bank....

if your answer is either NO or Yes (is the interest up to 30% per month?.. this is definitely No)...

so that is what I mean when I said MMM is doing what Nigerian banks cannot do..

thanks your lordship

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by handsomety(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
helovesme:
Nigerians will never learn.

Greedy people everywhere looking for any means possible to make money.

After the nospectro, sefteg and pennywell fiasco of 2007-2008 and also the commandclem paint rubbish, they are still "investing" in Ponzi schemes.

look at you....it seems you are blind..what your business... you people with negativel minds.. I withdraw 1.5milloin yesterday.. I started with 500000naira..since June. ..coz bonus from my referrals ..also added..to it..it will not crash.. MMM crew are active.. they do seminars webinars... strong servers...we are helping people ,sending money to ourselves... mavro is a rich man...he don't need your money... it seems your bank dey give you interest.. abi....mumu of the highest order.... even top politicians are now into it...and bankers which I know....long live MMM... if you reply rubbish against MMM.. nah thunder go fire you...face yourbusiness ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by fkdmods: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
adefizzy:

Mr professor, so you have concluded in your myopic mind that you are wiser than those that didn't go school? As a matter of fact, if you are so concerned about the well being of people, give all your monthly income to the needy every month.

Poverty is a terrible disease. It is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Kaysalas(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrMcJay:

Every generation, a new set of foo.ls are born. Peter Wolfing is a serial scammer and the warning below was given more than 2 years ago.

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/ultimate-cycler-review-peter-wolfings-latest-cycler-scam/

He has previously launched other schemes:

Turbo Cycler
Business Toolbox
Infinity 100
National Wealth Center
Pay Me Forward

Only National Wealth Center out of all of those survived…

My sermon to Ultimate Cycle participants is that they should take this loss as part of their education:

Blessed are those who do not expect anything for they shall not be disappointed - 2nd Phillipians
bros!Abeg, na which baibu you quote this one from grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
handsomety:
look at you....it seems you are blind..what your business... you people with negativel minds.. I withdraw 1.5milloin yesterday.. I started with 500000naira..since June. ..coz bonus from my referrals ..also added..to it..it will not crash.. MMM crew are active.. they do seminars webinars... strong servers...we are helping people ,sending money to ourselves... mavro is a rich man...he don't need your money... it seems your bank dey give you interest.. abi....mumu of the highest order.... even top politicians are now into it...and bankers which I know....long live MMM... if you reply rubbish against MMM.. nah thunder go fire you...face yourbusiness ...

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by cametopass: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
MMM forever!

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by karleone(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
solidman59:
Even nairaland.com don crash before. I was a witness last year. Rubbish

Last 2 years.. July to be precise
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by bush4ker(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
MMM is totally different from ultimate cycler,my candid advice to uc participants:when d website comes up again just collect ur money and invest in MMM,cyclers dont last.
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by greenmonk: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
fkdmods:

Plenty. It is just like asking how does the fatal accident of another person affect you. It does because you have to look critically at the event and since you are a motorist, it could happen to you one day. In this case, it is the economy. MMM affects the economy one way or the other. For some reason you all go to school but don't learn anything. It is like you all went there to fill out an attendance sheet. I wonder what kind of people you guys are. You only think of your stomach and how to justify filling it. Whatever means you to chieve that does not matter. What a people. Smh

mmn is worse than bokoharam. By the time it is through with Nigerian economy and destruction of our psychic on dignity of labor we would have lost more than 26 trillion from our economy to God knows where that marvorodi may be hibernating. All those part taking in mmm are more like drug peddler and fake drug manufacturer, who don't care whose ox is gored as long as their pocket is lined.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
mumu people. it didn't crash, it's under maimtainamce and upgrades, the numbers of Nigerians on it I s overwhelming the site.

MMM has a backup system. you can't loose anything on mmm, u won't even loose cos u are not saving anything on mmm.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Culin(f): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2016
haters everywhere. Lord save us.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by maggdon(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Nigerians adn dia fake, hypocritical life and lies.. see enn if MMM crash today, e don made more millionaires dan dis apc or past pdp government ever did. ppl actually think it is easy to convince nigerians to put dia money online. and dis ppl did.. dey convince ppl to trust dem in d era of yahoo boys.. give kudos to dem abeg.. to market no easy

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by toocoded: 1:02am On Dec 07, 2016
They are back and better. Goodluck to the members. Kindly check the site for confirmation.

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by alezzy13: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2016
greenmonk:

[s]mmn is worse than bokoharam. By the time it is through with Nigerian economy and destruction of our psychic on dignity of labor we would have lost more than 26 trillion from our economy to God knows where that marvorodi may be hibernating. All those part taking in mmm are more like drug peddler and fake drug manufacturer, who don't care whose ox is gored as long as their pocket is lined[/s].

https://www.nairaland.com/3505103/mmm-port-harcourt-chapter-donates-borehole

running your wide mouth. What have you ever done to assist fellow bretheren??

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by shotuns: 1:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Waiting to register next year after the domain name is been renewed, if eventually it is.

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by nkemjacob2(m): 2:20am On Dec 07, 2016
had it been the Nigeria economy is good MMM wont have showcased
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by indmix: 4:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Earn over 900k with a one-time investment of 5k. We can even loan you the 5k to get registered on the program.
it's a new fast track method of earning big within a short period. Join us on WhatsApp for more info.
https:///AlH9DJ6L1GzFHNW5hRYovV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mircea Popescu, Bitcoin Billionaire Dies After Drowning In Costa Rica Sea / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.