Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Governor Ayade Pays December Salary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Pays December Salary (24826 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Governor Ayade's Wife, Linda Drives Him To Construction Site. Photos / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by danduchi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
malton:

See this one applauding mediocrity.

What's praiseworthy about paying salaries long before they are earned?

Wait and see how some of them will struggle to afford chicken for Christmas. Unless if he'll pay January salaries in a forthnight.
is that not better than not to be paid at all?
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by ajensly1987(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
am a Crossriverian i must confess that dis short professor Ben Ayade is robbing peter to pay paul. Most of The local Government workers in the state have not ben paid since june even the workers in the state university have not ben paid for some months, my mum and my Aunty are victim respectively. If you think am lieing call anybody in Cross River and find out. If this man extend dis benevolence to local Government staffs i will then know he is realy working: let him stop disturbing calabar with power bikes and siriens.
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by blesoh(f): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
anytexy:
I still maintained that any governor that owes more than a month salary should be STonded period. whether APC or PDP. These people so wicked . They deserve no Peace. Mtcheeeew!
Ayade haven't paid local government staffs, some since june, he's now giving contracts to banks to pay few people, my neighbour since june nothing, I ve not received November salary sef. Ayade fooling himself. Primary school teachers nothing.
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by blesoh(f): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
ajensly1987:
am a Crossriverian i must confess that dis short professor Ben Ayade is robbing peter to pay paul. Most of The local Government workers in the state have not ben paid since june even the workers in the state university have not ben paid for some months, my mum and my Aunty are victim respectively. If you think am lieing call anybody in Cross River and find out. If this man extend dis benevolence to local Government staffs i will then know he is realy working: let him stop disturbing calabar with power bikes and siriens.
Thank you, seems you stay here in calabar, my neighbour since june has not been paid, her husband same thing, he's using local government salaries to pay state, as state workers are not much like local government.
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by blesoh(f): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
noeloge82:
This guy pays before 15 of every month and then this
That's a good one I don't think recession reach that state
He pays only state workers nothing for local government staffs, like primary school teachers, primary health staffs, and the local government staffs.
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by Skale1990(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Governor amosun still owing October nd November salary. d workers cooperative e borrowed since two years e neva pay
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by cornel994(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
fistonati:
That is the sign of a government that has human feeling for its populace.
While some states {especially southwest} are owing massively and dishing out excuses, a governor is paying as at when due.

BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME WRONGLY, am from oyo state {southwest}
God Bless that state.
befr u start screaming... local govt workers in d state are been owed 6months plus
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by dadebayo1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
fistonati:
That is the sign of a government that has human feeling for its populace.
While some states {especially southwest} are owing massively and dishing out excuses, a governor is paying as at when due.

BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME WRONGLY, am from oyo state {southwest}
God Bless that state.

I am also from Oyo state and I am disappointed with all the governors especially my state Governor. They keep giving excuses, too bad Oyo state is still in the month of May 2016.. Too bad. Thumbs up to the crossriver state governor
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by lereinter(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
aregbesola, ajumobi and co
you see your life....
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by Collins87: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
I think this is coming too early. Orga, must of them would finish it before Christmas. As for their children, they cannot resume January, or are u going to pay 1 January?
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by ReubenE(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Aburi001:

Gone are the days when Government do what they are constitutionally assigned to do without thanking them.

They fix roads, we jubilate as if they are doing us a huge favour.

They pay salaries, we thank them for doing so.

They pay for scholarships, we go online fighting ourselves as if the money belong to them.

They pay current or outstanding pensions, we leak their legs as if tomorrow no dey.

Them wan do election, we go kill ourselves meanwhile their kids dey abroad enjoying.

God help the masses in this country called Nigeria.
My brother, that's what happens when the psyche of a people is continuously manipulated.

Nigerians have suffered and laboured to the extent that when things go the way they should, we tend to see or interpret it as a miracle.
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by mengho(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
We don't get alert Godwin cheesy
As Christmas approaches we go chop rice & turkey Godwin cheesy

I have no idea how it feels, but I think it feels really Good, it's just like after a hard day's work & you sip that chilled fura da nunu( the best moment 4 me cheesy)
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by lakesider(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
hunger looming. next salary is end of January
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by Alanzazani: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
meanwhile FG never pay us november salary. it is now a matter of pay some and leave some out. what has gone wrong in our country. All our holy books say a labourer deserves his wages. it will never be well with whoever is causing thia deliberate delay in paying salaries.
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by Olowo1940: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
I pray other govt such as state, federal and local can emulate it, its part change we are expecting not increment on Data tariff and pump price
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by idealtailor(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't see any reason to jubilate over this unless he's paying 13th month salary before Xmas.
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by charliepenkerz: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
To me I think its too early o considering d spend thrift spirit Nigerians have especially during d yutilde season... Anyway, more brain 2 their pockets
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by gloryman91: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kudos, unlike some useless government like fgn that have not paid November salary up till now. Allah please save us.
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by ferking(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm,one year plus still counting,donald duke tried, imoke improve it and Ayade is doing it,the best workers friendly government,cross river state had ever had,i pray God should give him the grace to continue in his good works,sir I'm not a civil servant but i so glad in the way you are handling you workers may Almighty God bless you for us.
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by slap1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't need this type of of money abeg. God forbid! If the money finishes before 25th nko? Na to PH with the money sure pass!
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by Eagle360(m): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2016
misplaced priority, I pity those workers them go smell it come January, the month that look like 50days.. The governor didn't help them. he just want to score a cheap political goal...... and more so what is the meaning of the jubilation for paying u the service you render. abi Na free money ni?
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by Burgerlomo: 2:57am On Dec 03, 2016
BabaTony:
Hmm, they should jubilate small small because the next pay day na January ending ooo. cheesy

Which means that they should reserve some of it grin
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by Bgorgeous: 5:39am On Dec 03, 2016
Wike please learn this one
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by paic: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2016
Akwa Ibom has not yet paid November salary. God bless Ayade. smiley
Re: Governor Ayade Pays December Salary by bunmit(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Aburi001:

Gone are the days when Government do what they are constitutionally assigned to do without thanking them.

They fix roads, we jubilate as if they are doing us a huge favour.

They pay salaries, we thank them for doing so.

They pay for scholarships, we go online fighting ourselves as if the money belong to them.

They pay current or outstanding pensions, we leak their legs as if tomorrow no dey.

Them wan do election, we go kill ourselves meanwhile their kids dey abroad enjoying.

God help the masses in this country called Nigeria.

Poverty has darkened d thinking faculty of average Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST) / Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. / Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.