Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? (2408 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
You have two ladies to choose from. One has slept with only one particular guy 50 times in her lifetime, while the other lady has slept with 5 different guys twice each making it a total of 10 sex sessions in her lifetime, which of the two ladies will you choose assuming you like both ladies equally?
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by Jossyfwesh(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by OhMyG0d: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ontarget:
You have two ladies to choose from. One has slept with only one particular guy 50 times in her lifetime, while the other lady has slept with 5 different guys twice each making it a total of 10 sex sessions in her lifetime, which of the two ladies will you choose assuming you like both ladies equally?
I will just stop the Assumption.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by DozieInc(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
OhMyG0d:
End of assumption
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by GbovoLee(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
interesting
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
GbovoLee:
interesting
DozieInc:

End of assumption
OhMyG0d:
Jossyfwesh:
undecided
You guys should make a choice na. Didn't you guys understand the question? I hate it when an easily understood question is asked and people start responding like mumu
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by Mercisamson: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
To me I will consider the girl who has slept with a particular guy for over 50 times.She still dey reserved small.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by Nonsreal(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ontarget:

You guys should make a choice na. Didn't you guys understand the question? I hate it when an easily understood question is asked and people start responding like mumu
dnt telme dat u ar indirectly callin dos guys mumu... Chai! I no fit laugh
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by misshoree(f): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2016
U cnt like 2 ladies equally
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2016
How did yhu know about the bleeping sessions the girls had?
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by komonibo(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2016
abuayman:
How did yhu know about the bleeping sessions the girls had?
bros op say assuming
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by Kobicove(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
I thinks it's better to choose the lady that has slept with ... grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? by Adasun(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
DozieInc:
End of assumption
assumption threadgrin

(1) (Reply)

After Paying Her Bride Prize ? / I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 / Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.