Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) (40480 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / Saraki Prays With Other Senators In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki:be like this guy na this kind travel na u like if i sat make i give u slap on behalf of nigeria dem go say i bad person
burahi:be like try am i dey look u

morrocan king:belike this guys
don take excess morroco i nor fit seperate fight
i need to gerat of here
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by bawajghai(m): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2016
PDJT:
Terrorists everywhere!

Morocco king ~ $25million ~ HRC = Failure!

Reform Islam or Ban it outright, I say!
what do you mean by that
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by DedeNkem: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki's eyeing King Mohammed's pocket. What a thief he is.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by davidif: 5:31am On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
prejudice? Where's that?

[size=18pt]prejudice[/size]
[prej-uh-dis]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding an ethnic, racial, social, or religious group.
such attitudes considered collectively:
The war against prejudice is never-ending.
damage or injury; detriment:
a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/prejudice

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by davidif: 5:33am On Dec 03, 2016
PDJT:
Terrorists everywhere!

Morocco king ~ $25million ~ HRC = Failure!

Reform Islam or Ban it outright, I say!

Wow! See islamophobia on display!

This man is expressing his freedom to worship and here you are spewing your prejudice. Na wa for una o.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by davidif: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Islamisation is gradually getting there

Wow! See islamophobia on display!

This man is expressing his freedom to worship and here you are spewing your prejudice. Na wa for una o.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by kdola: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2016
Islam is d best...from Morocco to d central mosque in Abj Wat dey do is dsam anywie in d world...if trump shld comin2 nigeria...weda na Cele, catholic, RCCG, winners, CAC portals porch he'll go...we don't knw...name ur own
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2016
TF! Who's asking you for meaning? TF is wrong with you bro? angry
davidif:

[size=18pt]prejudice[/size]
[prej-uh-dis]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding an ethnic, racial, social, or religious group.
such attitudes considered collectively:
The war against prejudice is never-ending.
damage or injury; detriment:
a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/prejudice
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2016
be like the dullard dey sleep sef and snoring too. dem come dey eye am one kain.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by beegameh(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2016
IT IS WELL
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by godquality: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Haha. Pictures says more than a 1000 words. Epic. Some of which include and not limited to:
1. Saraki telling himself.., look at that old fool
2. Saraki thinking.. This cattle rearer think say they can remove me as senate President.
3. Saraki thinking.. make i catch you one on one for corner whether i no go break that ya tolotolo neck.
4. Saraki still thinking.. how this man take convince us to make him our party candidate for the presidential election?
Abeg i tire. Somebody else continue....
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by onimcee1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki and the Emir are just intellectuals, who want to learn the method of prayer of the King of Morroco; A dullard will never learn even if the father is the teacher. I no mention person name ooo.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Oblak(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
rapistomenka:
Saraki be like.......If I slap you
And how does this picture relate to what you have just written? Your types are the problem of this country.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Dreal11247: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2016
nyabinghi:
u mean the dead jesus. Allah didnt allow Jonathan Christianize Nigeria with the stupid oritshejafors following him in buying arms to decimate muslims in Borno.
I decree that for this statement of yours, from now on as long as Jesus is the only begotten son of God, everything created by God shall continue to work against you until you succumb to His power in Jesus name Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.