Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) (40483 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / Saraki Prays With Other Senators In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
prayer wont help this country but your hardwork will
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by sukkottt: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
saaraKILL want to KILL bubu

bubu watch ya back
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
It looks like Saraki is planning to kill Buhari oh watch out.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by MrCounselor: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hypo...
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Naff24(f): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
malton:

When you go get sense na?
Not in this life again lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by PaulIdu: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
PDJT:
Terrorists everywhere!

Morocco king ~ $25million ~ HRC = Failure!

Reform Islam or Ban it outright, I say!

Was he the one HTC scammed of 25m USD or was it the president
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omo see dat look for Bukola face,see as him dey look buhari omo dat look fit kill o. The man mind no clean towards buhari
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Dreal11247: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
All national and international alliance on assignment to islamise this country shall die in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Choosensam: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
saraki no sabi prayer

They quickly sent that houseboi to go pick the king up so people wont complain about their grand plot to islamize our country, after houseboi serve the king finish pmb come take over ..... AFONJA!!!!!!

Talking like this indicate your inbuilt character
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by ReubenE(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
What is Buhari even praying for?
Mr. President should work n stop praying up and down.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
StainlessH:
Whats the purpose of the visit? #4educationalpurpose
to islamise Nigeria na
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Islamisation is gradually getting there

1 Like

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by nduchucks: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Where is Alhaji Tinubu in the pic na?
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by afbstrategies: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Saraki: This man is really sick. Now I know why IBB got rid of him

Buhari: Look at this mumu. Concentrate on your prayers. I'm sick because of all the money you and IBB and your father stole.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by K2padd: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Hakeem3(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
saraki no sabi prayer

They quickly sent that houseboi to go pick the king up so people wont complain about their grand plot to islamize our country, after houseboi serve the king finish pmb come take over ..... AFONJA!!!!!!
e nor sweet.! undecided
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by davidif: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
saraki no sabi prayer

What is wrong with you islamophobes for goodness sakes? Why can't you respect this man's expression of his religion before jumping into your anti-islam diatribe? Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by MisterGrace: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
walescounis:
Saraki ain't starring at Buhari, zoom in to his face and that of Emir Sanusi. They're both starring at the King of Morocco. Maybe they're trying to figure out how he prays.

grin oshey anal-izer!
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by xage(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
PDJT:
Terrorists everywhere!

Go format your empty head first then come back and comment...You are sick
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Bom4Real: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
My guy dey busy they sleep,that's y saraki is look at him like that
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Kelly2713(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
the look on sanusi face
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by davidif: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
All national and international alliance on assignment to islamise this country shall die in Jesus name Amen

What kind of rhetoric is this? This man is expressing his freedom to worship and here you are spewing your prejudice. Na wa for una o.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by davidif: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Islamisation is gradually getting there

Wow! See islamophobia on display!

This man is expressing his freedom to worship and here you are spewing your prejudice. Na wa for una o.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by veeceesynergy: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
GbovoLee:
saraki has been the only one that has been givin Buhari problems..I jst like the guy

I swear.......fayose is jst a noisy, toothless bulldog
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
davidif:

Wow! See islamophobia on display!

This man is expressing his freedom to worship and here you are spewing your prejudice. Na wa for una o.
prejudice? Where's that?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bom4Real:
My guy dey busy they sleep,that's y saraki is look at him like that
Yes that's why Saraki is ''look'' at him
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by wexyee: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
PDJT:
Terrorists everywhere!
lol c this clown..........
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by bcashy: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
GbovoLee:
saraki has been the only one that has been givin Buhari problems..I jst like the guy

See level of reasoning for God sake.......chaiiiiiiii
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
watch how others sat and how the president the president sat, He slept off or couldn't sit properly cos of health issue. I just dey pity PMB.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by engreo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
malton:

When you go get sense na?
what kind of sense do u expect from the product of waste sperm from one drug addicted criminal from erosion ravaged soil, that was raised and brought up by one prostitute in the baby factory to have?
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by GbovoLee(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
bcashy:

See level of reasoning for God sake.......chaiiiiiiii
bro wait o.who stopped NCC from increasing tariffs nd data?
who stopped buhari from getting the loan nd debt he almost was putting us into?..the same senate/ saraki..parkwell abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.