Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) (40484 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / Saraki Prays With Other Senators In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by nyabinghi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
All national and international alliance on assignment to islamise this country shall die in Jesus name Amen
u mean the dead jesus. Allah didnt allow Jonathan Christianize Nigeria with the stupid oritshejafors following him in buying arms to decimate muslims in Borno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by dacovajnr: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hehehehe! See as Senate and Emir dey look the king like" Make we dey watch this guy coz e be lyk say he wear Bomb vest" who wan die grin
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by solid3(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seems this king belong to the sailors. Confirm lord.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
PDJT:
Terrorists everywhere!

Morocco king ~ $25million ~ HRC = Failure!

Reform Islam or Ban it outright, I say!

Close that your dirty mouth. Idiot!! Do u think islam is like christianity where your Bishops keep forging different versions of bible over time to confuse shallow brained people like u. Doay, RCB, NIV, AKJV, KJV,RSV, these are just the few among d dozen versions of bible i can think of

1 Like

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by impossible27(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Nyanmiri do not have a bit of sense.
Kiss the truth!
Abokki. in every case you must talk. Abo.ki must always behave like Abo.ki even when he gose to America. Who even teach you how to press phone sef? I think say northerners are illiterates. U better go and do your shoe maker work oo.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
EdCure:
"Prayer" couldn't even subdue their violent inclination.
So much for the religion of peace.

Christian terrorist!! mind ur business abeg

1 Like

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by mengho(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
PMB meant well for Nigerians, I have no idea how he screwed up dis much.

The man radiates honesty & zeal to fix dis country but unfortunately he has surround himself with a super ineffective cabinet.

Oh well, we still pray 4 best till 2019
Pls PMB don't disappoint me or I will be forced to vote against you undecided
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by adonis89(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Nyanmiri do not have a bit of sense.
Kiss the truth!
stop behaving like one suffering from mad cow disease
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by ngolokante(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
saraki no sabi prayer

They quickly sent that houseboi to go pick the king up so people wont complain about their grand plot to islamize our country, after houseboi serve the king finish pmb come take over ..... AFONJA!!!!!!

Do people still reason like this? Kai... Make una hurry up carry una Republic dey go abeg... Bunch of hateful narrow minded people
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by adonis89(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
nyabinghi:
u mean the dead jesus. Allah didnt allow Jonathan Christianize Nigeria with the stupid oritshejafors following him in buying arms to decimate muslims in Borno.
mehn c analysis
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
impossible27:

[s]Abokki. in every case you must talk. Abo.ki must always behave like Abo.ki even when he gose to America. Who even teach you how to press phone sef? I think say northerners are illiterates. U better go and do your shoe maker work oo [/s].
Aba made crudology.. Gaskiya!
Kiss the truth!
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
adonis89:
[s] stop behaving like one suffering from mad cow disease [/s]
kiss the truth!
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by impossible27(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
[s]Aba made crudology.. Gaskiya! Kiss the truth![/s]
mai ruwa shat the Bleep up! grin
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by ManirBK: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
saraki no sabi prayer

They quickly sent that houseboi to go pick the king up so people wont complain about their grand plot to islamize our country, after houseboi serve the king finish pmb come take over ..... AFONJA!!!!!!
pls who is the house boy abeg.lol
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Hotfella(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
This na the Original definition of "looking with bad eye". Thank God say bad eye no dey kill dem for rush Buhari with ambulance straight away.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by serikiYCU(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
PDJT:
Terrorists everywhere!

Rephrase your comment, place Christianity in place of assume, assumed it was a Muslim that made the comment, how would you feel about him?
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by ManirBK: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Nyanmiri do not have a bit of sense. Kiss the truth!
kaskiya dai malam
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by hannyjay(f): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
saraki no sabi prayer

when a fool get free MB
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by abiodunraji774(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
y is it that saraki looked at Mr president like that? any wrong
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dreal11247:
All national and international alliance on assignment to islamise this country shall die in Jesus name Amen

You guys needs to format ur cerebrum, it is a shame we av people like you in this country.you stay at the right corner of yer room and littering the cyberspace.Pls think nd type with iota of sense.The way you people vomits trash on media is irritating.

PMB nd king of Morocco doesn't engaged in any close door meeting, most of the ministers were there nd VP (pastor) was there.They signed a bilateral agreement on how Nigeria and Morocco can export gas to Europe,Easy recognition of visa to between two countries in other to boost agriculture nd so on.

How does open meeting now tantamount to islamsation of Nigeria, you people needs brain surgery asap.

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by bart10: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Saraki had a murderous look mehn. The hatred no get part two cheesy
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by bart10: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
mengho:
PMB meant well for Nigerians, I have no idea how he screwed up dis much.

The man radiates honesty & zeal to fix dis country but unfortunately he has surround himself with a super ineffective cabinet.

Oh well, we still pray 4 best till 2019
Pls PMB don't disappoint me or I will be forced to vote against you undecided

You must be drunk! You can't give what you don't have. Only in Nigeria will someone like PMB be a president. By the way your PMB doesn't look honest. His hypocrisy is unrivaled.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by elotajohn1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
CHAI!!! Buhari mess Presidential mess
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Anonymous42(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
demolinka:
SARAKI: If I tear this man slap, him go mess. I swia >sad
lwkm4h
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by internetgangste: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
they are really staring at him
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
EdCure:
"Prayer" couldn't even subdue their violent inclination.
So much for the religion of peace.
The compulsive bigot is here again.
Hate eating up ur nice heart.
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by Miles300: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
aminulive:

http://politicsngr.com/photo-saraki-prays-alongside-buhar-king-morroco/

like say Buhari mess , this one wey dem dey look am like who mess
Re: Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) by najib632(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
PDJT:
Terrorists everywhere!

you see that's the problem with you Al-nasaraat and Al-yahoo you take laws that you want and leave the one's you don't like. Do you know you have all loved this world more than the hereafter that's why you refuse to accept truth how many of you have actually studied the history of terrorism how many of you reasoned when waching how the twin towers fell how many of you have even read the bible from the beginning to the end talk less of Qur'an? You only want to promote immorality... Islam will only disappear at its appointed time and I want you to keep this in mind Islam will always win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.