Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (51932 Views)

Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by lepasharon(f): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Snym:
By emboldening the word daft, you are unwittingly telling us how much of a big daft piece of shiet you are.

cheesygrin

Wow..how Christian of you to say piece of shitt
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by ElsonMorali: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2016
Snym:
Yeah. Remain stupid.

Lol. Who's the stupid one?

The one who is being fooled every week in "church" by his pastorpreneur who sets up elaborate and fake miracles to receive his gullible followers so they can dip their silly hands in their yeye pockets and pay him more

Or someone who is trying to awaken your slow mind to the antics of these conmen? undecided
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by jonbellion(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
JuicyLucy:
People haven't heard of anesthetic... It wares out after a certain time. How will Africa ever get past this nonsense. And if this was true it would be on ever news channel around the world. You claim your religion is the truth so why tell us all these lies
lol
so they can get more tithe

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by jozz(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Too much noise, claims and counter counter claims.The ultimate test to put all this to rest:

Can the pastor repeat his claim and do the 'miracle' again without prior notice?
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Who's the stupid one?

The one who is being fooled every week in "church" by his pastorpreneur who sets up elaborate and fake miracles to receive his gullible followers so they can dip their silly hands in their yeye pockets and pay him more

Or someone who is trying to awaken your slow mind to the antics of these conmen? undecided

You're attempting to awaken the mind of your master with speculations and personal opinions. Kid, I don't deal in opinions and speculations but absolutes and facts. If you think utilizing speculations and personal opinions will awaken my mind then you're more of a big, heaping piece of stupid shiet than I've originally suspected.

Here's a task for you : Prove the child was not dead.

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bushiri is a conman because ElsonMorali says so. Lol this thing is beyond dumb.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by ElsonMorali: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Snym:

You're attempting to awaken the mind of your master with speculations and personal opinions. Kid, I don't deal in opinions and speculations but absolutes and facts. If you think utilizing speculations and personal opinions will awaken my mind then you're more of a big, heaping piece of stupid shiet than I've originally suspected.

Here's a task for you : Prove the child was not dead.

Ishhh.... Pele o grandpa. Me prove? Bloody nonsense. I know some people love being received hence magic shows and circuses worldwide are always packed full.

When your eyes clear, nobody will tell you to dust the seat of your pant and vamoose. Be forming grandpa with verbose grammar. Lol.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by ElsonMorali: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Snym:
Bushiri is a conman because ElsonMorali says so. Lol this thing is beyond dumb.

Nope Bushiri is a conman because all pastorpreneurs are.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by othman11(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
angry Its a lie
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
othman11:
angry Its a lie
Why do you think it's a lie?
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by redsun(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Collective madness.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Montelukast(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
lepasharon:

Wow..how Christian of you to say piece of shitt
Being Christian does not necessarily mean you should let people walk all over you.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by lepasharon(f): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Montelukast:
Being Christian does not necessarily mean you should let people walk all over you.

What do you mean? Christ said turn the other cheek
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Montelukast(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
lepasharon:

What do you mean? Christ said turn the other cheek

Exodus 21:24 eye for eye , tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

That's the law of retaliation for you.

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by lepasharon(f): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Montelukast:

Exodus 21:24 eye for eye , tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

That's the law of retaliation for you.

So the old testament is relevant now! So tell me, I hope you dont eat shellfish ?
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Montelukast(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
lepasharon:

So the old testament is relevant now! So tell me, I hope you dont eat shellfish ?
No. I eat pusssy.

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by lepasharon(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Montelukast:
No. I eat pusssy.

Of course you do undecided
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
paulGrundy:

Please kindly explain the details of that video, and I would like to see the death certificate of the boy posted here.

sorry man. you didn't watch the video
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
hmmm
huh.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
benzics:
Now the video above is clearly bullshit, a play put up to deceive people. My analysis though.

No Man Loses A Child And Acts That Way
How would you lose a child, a child the doctor already told you is dead, and then you walk confidently to the church.. Wait a minute is it really a coincidence that his child died during church service or it was a show for camera, it's obviously a show for camera, for your child to die DURING CHURCH SERVICE, and then you appear in the church, where the camera man seems to be focusing on you as if he already knew that "something will happen", yes it was obviously a PLAY!

How the hell were they able to bring the doctor DURING SERVICE?
So you are a doctor and you've certified someone dead, and then you leave your hospital to follow him to his church and confirm that he was dead?? Well it's obviously because the so called doctor knew what will happen, yes it's a play!!

Why did the pastor ask for the doctor to confirm the child was dead? How did the pastor even know that the doctor is in the church?
I thought if you did something TRUTHFULLY, you don't need anyone to confirm that it was true as long as you know it's true! But the pastor was obviously posing for camera, so that he will convince the gullible that the child really died, and the video was posted online! Obviously because everything was planned!!

And that boy could have easily been given sedatives to make him look temporarily dead!

Checkmate theists.. the above bullshit is obviously a lie.. signed : god and religion busters!

you are a LAIR!

thank God I watched the video.

you just faked up an obvious bullshiiit to make yourself and Co feel good. but, it doesn't work that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
paulGrundy:

Didn't ask 4 videos, asked for death certificate, the miracle may be fake and the boy could just be acting a script.

stop playing stupidity it is NOT A VIRTUE!!!!!!

presenting a certificate is not a proof enough to believe this. the video is better to serve as proof for skeptics like you.

what if the death certificate was gotten through bribe? did you ask yourself this question??

Stop the stupidity!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
benzics:
undecided that's how you guys believe everything!

You think you can lie your way around k
in this thread just like hardmirror did and got his ass burnt??

get away lair!

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
benzics:
^^^^ it's fake!
More lies!

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ferruccio:
LOL. That's bullshiet.
anybody can own this opinion.
so put up with your rebuttal.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Snyman:
[size=16]There is nothing shocking or weird about the man's reaction in the video. People react differently to death. Some people feel nothing upon hearing about the death of their loved ones. Others cannot stop themselves from laughing. So your point is very weak. Matter of fact, all the points you raised are very weak.

“How the hell were they able to bring the doctor during service?So you are a doctor and you've certified someone dead, and then you leave your hospital to follow him to his church and confirm that he was dead? ”

What do you mean, son? What hospital, when it all happened in the miracle tent? Doctors do not go to church these days?

“For your child to die DURING CHURCH SERVICE, and then you appear in the church, where the camera man seems to be focusing on you as if he already knew that. ”

Listen, Prophet Shepherd Bushiri has got a lot of followers. His church has the Main hall, Overflow, and Miracle tent. Each has camera men, pastors and people who report back to the Prophet about miracles that takes place in that particular overflow room. The prophet ministers straight from the main hall. The child died in the miracle tent, the camera men in the miracle tent captured everything, and reported back to the Prophet who was ministering at the main hall.

“And that boy could have easily been given sedatives to make him look temporarily dead! ” Assumption, does not hold water.

“Why did the pastor ask for the doctor to confirm the child was dead? How did the pastor even know that the doctor is in the church?

A very poor contention but well, the reporter did say something along the lines of “With me here, I'm having a doctor who can confirm that the child died. ”And that's how he came to know about everything.[/size]

thank you for tutoring the dumb lying kid.

1 Like

Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Snyman:
[size=16]Why would the Department of Home Affairs issue a Death Certificate for a child that died at church, and later resurrected?[/size]

To be frank. your questions would expose how dumb these atheists are.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by paulGrundy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
promisechuks:

stop playing stupidity it is NOT A VIRTUE!!!!!!

presenting a certificate is not a proof enough to believe this. the video is better to serve as proof for skeptics like you.

what if the death certificate was gotten through bribe? did you ask yourself this question??

Stop the stupidity!!

And what makes you think, the video could not have been acted out?
There are so many coincidences that makes it too good to be true.

Besides a death certificate is virtually impossible to forge, there a several procedures and signatures that have to be undertaken for one to get a death certificate.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by promisechuks: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Snyman:
[size=16]Read the English properly. There was no need for Home Affairs to issue a Death Certificate because the dead child was prayed for and brought back to life.

Remember Home Affairs issues a
Death Certificate upon receipt of the notification of death. Was the father of the boy supposed to have left the Church, and ran off to Home Affairs offices to apply for a death certificate?[/size]

that HcPaul needs more tutorial please.
Re: Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) by Montelukast(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
To watch more Live miracles. Tune in to Prophetic Channel.

Settings for public channels : for old DSTV decoders (IS20)

On your remote, press the Menu button Scroll down to Advanced option, press OK.

Press OK on Home Network and Go to LNB HI FREQUENCY, and change it to 10600.

Scroll down and choose Accept All Displayed Values and leave screen then press OK under NETWORK 2 and select Other, use your right arrow key and then press OK .

Make sure the following details are punched in under NETWORK 2

Satellite Name: hotbird

LNB is: ON

LNB LO Frequency: 9750

LNB HI Frequency: 10600

Frequency: 11170

Symbol Rate: 26652

FEC: 5/6

Polarization: Vertical

Use NIT: Yes

And Scroll down to Accept all displayed values and leave screen then press OK.

Press OK on Network 3 and use the right arrow key to select OTHER and Press OK.

Make sure the following details are punched in under Network 3

Satellite Name: hotbird

LNB is: ON

LNB LO Frequency: 9750

LNB HI Frequency: 10600

Frequency: 12722

Symbol Rate: 26657

FEC: 1/2 Polarization:

Vertical Use NIT: Yes

And Scroll down to Accept all displayed values and leave screen then press OK.

Then scan all channels.

Settings for New decoders.

Press the BLUE DSTV button on your remote.

Go to Settings

Go to Satellite Settings > Additional Settings – press OK.

Make sure the following codes are all the same on Network 2:
Enable Network: Yes
Use NIT: Yes
Frequency: 12682
Modulation: DVB-S
Symbol Rate: 26657
FEC: 2/3
Polarisation: Horizontal

Go to Scan This – press OK.

Once scanning is complete press the BLUE DSTV button.

Go to Planner

TV Guide > All Channels – press OK.

There is a Live servive even right now. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.