Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex (959 Views)

After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl / Pretty Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dear Nairalenders.i been with this guy for almost 1 year now.I am the one that contacted him.first.I am.the one that run to hin first.He is very good looking Nigerian igbo guy.I am.white.He has now issues and i am always there for him.I barrow him money.he always gives me.back.He also gave me.money few times.He is ok to me bt all about me is easy to annoy him.n i am.doing my best.to show love to him nbe his support in any way.When we met he just broke up with his ey that he been with for 8 years in relationship.She is Nigerian.She is older then him.He was teling me back then how he loved her and how she was never good to him.She one day just bloxked him everywhere.n disapeared for 5 months.Later she contacted him again saying how her family wanted her to marry and that why she blocked him.Him and her cant marry coz he doesnt have proper job.Anyway i have proof that my boyfriend n her r every day in contact..Pls what should i do..I love this guy so much.
Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by Davash222(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
He's a Nigerian Igbo guy and you are white Albino or Yankee White or Bleaching white
Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by ObioratheBully: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
I can't believe I don't understand English anymore.

You typed in English, right?

1. Worry about yourself, if you play your cards right, you won't worry about losing..

2. Talk to your real friends or see a psychologist..

3. Which tastes better? Cheeseburger or hamburger?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by Egbi2020: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
U can not force yourself on a man. Go n read 9 ways to know if you are in a toxic relationship by Noela ugwu.google it .it has all d answer to your questions .
Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by chigoizie7(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Just ask d guy man. And then listen to what he has to say 1st b4 jumping in conclusions.

Ex's are not devils. They are ex because things just didn't work out. Not because they are evils that can't be contacted

I am in good terms will all my ex, one is even running a biz for me.
Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
I wud leave you nd ur matter to ur fellow sistas. Can't sabotage my fellow guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by Switup: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
are white like American? or white like Lebanese?? ur English though
Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by freesinzu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
ObioratheBully:
I can't believe I don't understand English anymore.

You typed in English, right?

1. Worry about yourself, if you play your cards right, you won't worry about losing..

2. Talk to your real friends or see a psychologist..

3. Which tastes better? Cheeseburger or hamburger?
Guy remember, shez white

From bleaching

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 03, 2016
Your race is irrelevant here and so are your financial transactions between the pair of you. On the other hand you need to get some boundaries in this relationship. They share history do they have children? If not what is his continued loyalty to her? Since you looked what do they talk about? Talking to an ex does not mean an affair, on the other hand it's time you addressed this with the person in the middle, your boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 03, 2016
Europija:
Dear Nairalenders.i been with this guy for almost 1 year now.I am the one that contacted him.first.I am.the one that run to hin first.He is very good looking Nigerian igbo guy.I am.white.He has now issues and i am always there for him.I barrow him money.he always gives me.back.He also gave me.money few times.He is ok to me bt all about me is easy to annoy him.n i am.doing my best.to show love to him nbe his support in any way.When we met he just broke up with his ey that he been with for 8 years in relationship.She is Nigerian.She is older then him.He was teling me back then how he loved her and how she was never good to him.She one day just bloxked him everywhere.n disapeared for 5 months.Later she contacted him again saying how her family wanted her to marry and that why she blocked him.Him and her cant marry coz he doesnt have proper job.Anyway i have proof that my boyfriend n her r every day in contact..Pls what should i do..I love this guy so much.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by cuvox(m): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2016
My ex fries sweet chin chin for me every week and it doesn't affect my relationship so remove that ex thing from there. As for your relationship, you need to press the pause button and review where you are going to.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by RENOWNED2(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2016
I Give Up!
Re: My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex by nowpresence(f): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2016
Which part of Europe are you from.

Hope this will not be another toke in the making.

(1) (Reply)

These Adorable Photos Of Beautiful Bridesmaids In Towels Will Melt Your Heart / Removed. / Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.