Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love (39508 Views)

A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by krissconnect(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
There are funny characters we display when we fall in love that mere looking at them, its convincing to say that love is really blind.

1. *When you continue buying food when you're not really hungry from that restuarant your crush works in.
I won't deny the fact that I'm so guilty of this at the moment. I'm crushing on a girl that sells fried groundnut around my office, but each time I think of her,I rush down her spot to buy groundnut I really don't wanna eat justto catch a stare.

2. Paying double the price of a commodity.
Most guys do this to boost their ego or impress that girl they're crushing on. A matchbox of #10, you decide to pay #100 cos she's the one attending to you? I pray that spell leaves you bro.

3. Wearing high heel just to look outstanding.
Our ladies in the house! Shoutout to those ladies who have never put on high heel shoe before but decides to suddenly rock it cos that guy definitely will walk their path. I think the shorty ladies are so guilty of this. #noOffense

4. Taking the long route cos he/she always uses that path.
I'm not so guilty of this though, but I think tosyne2much and cutehector can attest to this. You decide to forfeit that short distance path to follow the 100km distance path instead cos you're sure he/she always walks through that path. A journey of 5 minutes just costed you 1hour cos of love and you didn't mind trekking the distance. Love is really blind.

5. Giving an offering of #1000 instead of the usual #50.
You suddenly found yourself sitting beside your crush during church service. Now its time for offering. You realised you just have your normal #50 at the left pocket and #1000 for beer at the right pocket, hoping to impress that babe,you dip your hand inside the right pocket,brandishing the 1k and dance on to give offering. *You think you're doing God.*

6. Adopting the british accent when putting through a call to your crush.
Guys who are guilty of this so annoys me. A guy will suddenly start using a female voice cos he's talking to his crush on phone. He be like 'oh cindy! I just wanna be that guy you know? Like seriously? Yea,like seriously_aww'
Bro,you're simply turning gay! Mtcheww!

7. Trying to eat decent_omotola wannabe!
Most girls are so guilty of this. A guy takes you out to eat oranges on a date. You see how she leaks her orange like she leakin lollipop sweet. But when she goes home, she can even eat the outer layer and swallow it.
*just be yourself laveda*

8. Add yours..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
krissconnect:
There are funny characters we display when we fall in love that mere looking at them, its convincing to say that love is really blind.
[s]1. *When you continue buying food when you're not really hungry from that restuarant your crush works in.
I won't deny the fact that I'm so guilty of this at the moment. I'm crushing on a girl that sells fried groundnut around my office, but each time I think of her,I rush down her spot to buy groundnut I really don't wanna eat justto catch a stare.
2. Paying double the price of a commodity.
Most guys do this to boost their ego or impress that girl they're crushing on. A matchbox of #10, you decide to pay #100 cos she's the one attending to you? I pray that spell leaves you bro.
[/s]
3. Wearing high heel just to look outstanding.
Our ladies in the house! Shoutout to those ladies who have never put on high heel shoe before but decides to suddenly rock it cos that guy definitely will walk their path. I think the shorty ladies are so guilty of this. #noOffense
[s]4. Taking the long route cos he/she always uses that path.
I'm not so guilty of this though, but I think tosyne2much and cutehector can attest to this. You decide to forfeit that short distance path to follow the 100km distance path instead cos you're sure he/she always walks through that path. A journey of 5 minutes just costed you 1hour cos of love and you didn't mind trekking the distance. Love is really blind.
5. Giving an offering of #1000 instead of the usual #50.
You suddenly found yourself sitting beside your crush during church service. Now its time for offering. You realised you just have your normal #50 at the left pocket and #1000 for beer at the right pocket, hoping to impress that babe,you dip your hand inside the right pocket,brandishing the 1k and dance on to give offering. *You think you're doing God.*
6. Adopting the british accent when putting through a call to your crush.
Guys who are guilty of this so annoys me. A guy will suddenly start using a female voice cos he's talking to his crush on phone. He be like 'oh cindy! I just wanna be that guy you know? Like seriously? Yea,like seriously_aww'
Bro,you're simply turning gay! Mtcheww!
[/s]
7. Trying to eat decent_omotola wannabe!
Most girls are so guilty of this. A guy takes you out to eat oranges on a date. You see how she leaks her orange like she leakin lollipop sweet. But when she goes home, she can even eat the outer layer and swallow it.
*just be yourself laveda*
8. Add yours..

Huh? undecided

Punishing myself just to impress a girl who I'm not sure would still be with Me in 6months time undecided

8 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Laveda(f): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided Love matters everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by krissconnect(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
KissChrix:

Am I drunk?

Punishing myself just to impress a girl who I'm not sure would still be with Me in 6months time undecided
Na why u cancel my article? undecided

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by dingbang(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided some ppo lack comprehenshion

1 Like

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
krissconnect:
Na why u cancel my article? undecided
I just cancel the parts I no agree with
No vex
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
things men do for the pussy hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
That number 6 plenty people do it, crush or no crush. I rember the day I called my brother with a new sim, when I heard his voice I had to check to be sure I didn't dial the wrong number cheesy when he realised I was the one, he then used his normal voice.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Edwinmason(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
a guy when speaking to a girl on the phone will form a very low voice so low even him nor dey hear wetin him dey talk sef

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Guilty of just no 4.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hahahahaha haha Roflwkmd I don laf die for that number 6 cheesy cheesy

I dey come make i add my own cheesy

8. Bashing their fellow dudes to impress a Lady

Many will agree with me that this barbaric act is very common amidst guys on Nairaland. Just when a guy sees another guy bashing the lady he loves, such guy will quickly feature in the fight without being invited and will begin to dish out abusive words and curses on the dude. If the dude is also a professional basher, he will switch to his alternate accounts and continue from there. (for matter wey no co-sign am ooo) cheesy

By the time Mynd44 sends these kinds of guys to prison , they will begin to blame him for incompetence and partiality

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
Guilty of just no 4.
Just take a look at yourself

6 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:
That number 6 plenty people do it, crush or no crush. I rember the day I called my brother with a new sim, when I heard his voice I had to check to be sure I didn't dial the wrong number cheesy when he realised I was the one, he then used his normal voice.
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy You're just so funny
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Just take a look at yourself
Infact,i just weak for myself cry

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
Infact,i just weak for myself cry
What if it's on Nairaland you're crushing on the person, what are you going to do? cheesy
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy You're just so funny
smiley
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
What if it's on Nairaland you're crushing on the person, what are you going to do? cheesy
Be stalking his every posts and viewing his profile constantly grin

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
You should do this for 'it' grin
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by TrapHedges(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Laveda:
undecided Love matters everywhere.

it's romance section kiss
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
Eeehyah!!! And I know you wouldn't take the risk of sending a PM..

It really pays to be a guy sha cool
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by seunny4lif(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Only a fool does that.
I get no time grin grin
Money
Money
Money

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
tosyne2much:

Many will agree with me that this barbaric act is very common on Nairaland. Just when a guy likes a lady and sees anyone engaging in an e-fifht with her, such guy will feature in the matter and will begin rain curses on the dude. As if that is not enough, he might even go to the extent of switching all accounts to bash the guy. (for matter wey no co-sign am ooo)

By the time Mynd44 sends these kinds of guys to prison , they will begin to blame him for incompetence and partiality

cc : Photoshoot undecidedangry
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by KAPOVee: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
WHICH KIND RECYCLED TOPIC BE THIS NA? IT'S GETTING BORING ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by mofeoluwadassah: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
I dont do any of this undecided
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Eeehyah!!! And I know you wouldn't take the risk of sending a PM..

It really pays to be a guy sha cool
Abi ooo cry
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2016
mhiz:
You should do this for 'it' grin
wetin be 'it' abeg tongue
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by photoshoot(m): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2016
KissChrix:

cc : Photooshoot undecidedangry

grin you have won her already angry
I am now 3rd husby undecided
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by firstking01(m): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Funny but true...guilty in some anyways.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by QuietHammer(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2016
tosyne2much:

Many will agree with me that this barbaric act is very common amidst guys on Nairaland. Just when a guy sees another guy bashing the lady he loves, such guy will quickly feature in the fight without being invited and will begin to dish out abusive words and curses on the dude. If the dude is also a professional basher, he will switch to his alternate accounts to continue bashing him. (for matter wey no co-sign am ooo) cheesy

Hahahahaha. Dumb asslickers grin.
I call them Captain save-a-hoe.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by tosyne2much(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2016
QuietHammer:

Hahahahaha. Dumb asslickers grin.
I call them Captain save-a-hoe.
Na so dia matter be cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by RENOWNED2(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2016
MzLarem:
I Been Wan Propose Love To You But I No Do Again angry

1 Like

Re: Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
I Been Wan Propose Love To You But I No Do Again angry
Carry your loff and be going.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.