Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

If She Doesn't Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Doesn't Love You (813 Views)

Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please guys, Don't hurt yourself because the girl you love do not love you. Some even go the extent of killing themselves.
The only girl I ever loved and still love, has never for once show that She care or love me back, it has been 6 years now and i'm still writing application which she has still not approved, guess what, am still very much alive, Despite the fact that i'm still waiting for the day she would give me her wedding card before giving up.
Be careful guys.
Make una no ask me stupid question ooo.
Re: If She Doesn't Love You by freesinzu(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Love You by misshoree(f): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2016
I blame this on recession

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 03, 2016
misshoree:
I blame this on recession
why?
Re: If She Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 03, 2016
6years and Ure still applying ?

Re: If She Doesn't Love You by RENOWNED2(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2016
This Op Mhen..I Give Up!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Secret To Self Discipline / Reason Why Some Guys Become Unloving To Women / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In An Amazing Way, Daughter Delighted... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.