Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) (2757 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by airminem(f): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
A Miami woman named Kasheena Mordica (left) has been arrested and charged to court for the attempted murder and severing of the leg of another lady, Ashley Weatherspoon (right) who she caught with her husband on Valentine's day.

The tragic confrontation took place on Val's Day after Mordica found out her husband, Marco Mark was spending the day with Ashley. According to the police, Kasheena ran over Ashley with her car – and her leg was completely severed in the accident. She should have gone for her man instead...

Ashley Weatherspoon, was rushed to the hospital but she lost her leg. The doctors tried saving the legs but had to give up because the damage was too much. Meanwhile, the husband who is the cause of the whole incident has been arrested by the police on outstanding charges of burglary and grand theft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by dingbang(m): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Wow!! Nairaland ladies stay away from married men sha

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by herzern(m): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2017
sauce Source??

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Op is a liar grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
one of the reason why i dont do married men undecided
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by wiringdpt(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
http://www.bestgore.com/street-fight/valentines-day-fight-guy-miami-woman-one-amputation-leg/
airminem:
A Miami woman named Kasheena Mordica (left) has been arrested and charged to court for the attempted murder and severing of the leg of another lady, Ashley Weatherspoon (right) who she caught with her husband on Valentine's day.

The tragic confrontation took place on Val's Day after Mordica found out her husband, Marco Mark was spending the day with Ashley. According to the police, Kasheena ran over Ashley with her car – and her leg was completely severed in the accident. She should have gone for her man instead...

Ashley Weatherspoon, was rushed to the hospital but she lost her leg. The doctors tried saving the legs but had to give up because the damage was too much. Meanwhile, the husband who is the cause of the whole incident has been arrested by the police on outstanding charges of burglary and grand theft.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by dingbang(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:
its not like its written on their foreheads "I am married"
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:

So if this was not a factor to consider before indulgence, that means you would have been having series of sex escapades with married men right?

No offence.

It is What you just indirectly said.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
its not like its written on their foreheads "I am married"
i dont go on a date with any random guy...
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by airminem(f): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
sonofLuci:

So if this was not a factor to consider before indulgence, you would have had series of sex escapades with married men right?

No offence.

It is What you just indirectly said.

"u blind right? guess u omitted the part i stated its "one of the reason"?
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by airminem(f): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:

"u blind right? guess u omitted the part i stated its "one of the reason"?

Wow one of the reasons?

That means you have other reasons still holding you back from unleashing the promiscuous beast within you cheesy
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Mologi(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2017
beastly....

chai... this one is gidi gan ooo
if every lady fights like this.... then would be no woman again....

cuz MOST ladies cheats.... [b]beastly....

cuz MOST ladies cheats.... [/b]beastly....

cuz MOST ladies cheats....
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2017
sonofLuci:

Wow one of the reasons?

That means you have other reasons still holding you back from unleashing the promiscuous beast within you cheesy
ok
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by dingbang(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:
i dont go on a date with any random guy...
but lala is grin
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
but lala is grin
honestly you fall hands...,i saw what u did on tat thread,seriously do you have to keep bringing ur past to book?...
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2017
In her next life she wont date married men.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Adedaniel211(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
Wow!! Nairaland ladies stay away from married men sha
Itumoh
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by airminem(f): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2017
prettythicksme:
That second picture tho,i still smell lies. grin

It Happend For Real
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Michellla(f): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Now was it worth it?
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by vani86: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2017
airminem:

It Happend For Real

Dont bother yourself with that one, she is trying to justify her dating a married man
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by airminem(f): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2017
vani86:

Dont bother yourself with that one, she is trying to justify her dating a married man

Sure
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:
smh. So if the wife aint crazy, you'll do married men.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by airminem(f): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
smh. So if the wife aint crazy, you'll do married men.

Hehehe
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) by Anthony0094(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:
Lol

Really?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Skintight (photo / Twitter User Reveals Secret About Lagos Based Marraiges / Why Men Should Stop Paying For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.