Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG (7899 Views)

Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2016
cry I am sorry. May she rest in peace. [quote author=Diebyfire05 post=51595011][/quote]
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by Handsomecole(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2016
I would never forget the day we, booed this idiot called Governor in OAU. We booed and stoned him and Jonathan.
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by seunlayi(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Mraaz:
haba!!! Guy dnt take it too far nah i love dix man also bt dnt kompare him wit our legend abeg reduce the rank wEY U GIVE am maybe kompare am to bubu eh-ehm that one no matsala.
Awo is not my legend, the problem they created is what we are suffering now

1 Like

Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by ransomed: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2016
The Onoowu of Biafra , the sarkin shia has spoken. Excess oil in soup can sometimes reduce friction on the lips and the tongue will lack control.

1 Like

Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by Hayzedious: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
swagagolic01:
Only what these administration has done so far is to make people popular, b4 now many nigerians dint know kanu and El zakzaky but d dullard keep giving these men free promo, maybe d man would have been a promoter....

e dey pain You?
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by swagagolic01(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hayzedious:

e dey pain You?
d same way it pains ya family that they can't afford 3 square meals again...
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by teebell999(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Guy why not face your problem and leave the FG. Is Elzakzaky from Ekiti? Your mouth Will run you down one day

1 Like

Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by Mraaz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
seunlayi:
Awo is not my legend, the problem they created is what we are suffering now
wat is this one writin sufferin frm <<<reverse case of hypothamalical virus>>> guy ask ur parent who thier political legends are it luks like they have more political awared
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by michoim(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Fayose always praying for the release of those who will trouble the government. Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by palao: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmm, very soon El-Zakzaky will b d one telling FG to release Fayose

1 Like

Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by sapele914(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
lastmessenger:
Disobeying court order is now the in thing since buhari became president. Nigeria is really under a dictetorial leadership. Lets see what they will do with this court judgement.
Deceiving youself what court judgement are you talking about the Federal Government obeying?the alhaji is a security threat just like nnamdi kanu and dasuki,no way the government will release them until they have served their time for treason they may give the alhaji shite small respect by just placing him under house arrest I believe there are suspects been held at guatanamo bay without trial by the americans since 2003?nothing is new. I also believe the okah brothers and some members of mend that were held by jona's government for an alleged 2010 independent day bombing which jona initially claimed was not done by mend, why did jonathan's government not grant them bail to roam the streets?fucyose,lastmesseneger and co wicked enemies of the Republic.
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by lastmessenger: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
sapele914:
Deceiving youself what court judgement are you talking about the Federal Government obeying?the alhaji is a security threat just like nnamdi kanu and dasuki,no way the government will release them until they have served their time for treason. I believe there a suspects been held at guatanamo bay without trial by the americans since 2003?nothing is new. I also believe the okah brothers and some members of mend that were held by jona's government for an alleged 2010 independent day bombing which jona initially claimed was not done by mend, why did jonathan's government not grant them bail to roam the streets?fucyose,lastmesseneger and co wicked enemies of the Republic.
when dont we do away we the judiciary? This is democracy and not military whereby the head of state is all and all.
Anyway u are free to reason along your line. If only Nigeria will be better with all the nonsense being done by the present government.
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by Whytelyon(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
robay:
abeg make we hear word,when he was busy insulting buhari,u knw dey alive ?

hypocrisy!!!

90% of nigerians insult buhari. I even call him an idiot because he is just "president" but he doesn't know and cannot define "president".

The likes of Donald Trump and Obama, Angela Merkel, King Harold and this other Singapore leader who passed away, Yea that's what I call a president. This one... I rest my case.
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by Whytelyon(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
lastmessenger:
Disobeying court order is now the in thing since buhari became president. Nigeria is really under a dictetorial leadership. Lets see what they will do with this court judgement.

The lawlessness this man brought in and dictatorship. I hope he'd bear what follows, unless he rigs 2019, I laugh,e no go funny.

Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by jegz25(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
koikoi2:

Your comment just proved that u hv no brain.
and u that has fish brain made no sense
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by sapele914(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
lastmessenger:
when dont we do away we the judiciary? This is democracy and not military whereby the head of state is all and all.
Anyway u are free to reason along your line. If only Nigeria will be better with all the nonsense being done by the present government.
Nigeria is a federal republic system of government,it's not all about the federal level we have a state and local government system to cater for the people also. How many people does the federal government employ compared to all the states combined and local goverments and what do these states and local governments do to innovate wealth creation for their people instead of waiting for free peanut hand out oil money from the federal government.
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by learnedman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Buhari!! chineke kpo kwa gi oku
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by hajhud: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
unchained mad dog.
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by biafran1stson(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
I am a child of light, I represent light. Anywhere I see darkness I fight it. FG has grossly infringe on the right of Shiite Muslim.

We say the truth no matter whose ox is goerd

#FreeBiafra
Re: Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG by lastmessenger: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2016
sapele914:
Nigeria is a federal republic system of government,it's not all about the federal level we have a state and local government system to cater for the people also. How many people does the federal government employ compared to all the states combined and local goverments and what do these states and local governments do to innovate wealth creation for their people instead of waiting for free peanut hand out oil money from the federal government.
You still have not answered the simple question of why dont we do away with the judiciary.
Anyway to say a little about the point u raised, in my opinion the federal government is as lazy as the state and local government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC postpones governorship campaign in Kwara over insecurity / Supreme Court Dismisses Shittu’s Suit Against APC / Abia State Builds International Airport- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.