Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. (6228 Views)

What Is The Best Fight Scene You Ever Watched In Movies? / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Explorers(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
sisisioge:

I died plenty times on that movie o...jeez!

The movie can give heart attack.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by GJames(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I've always known Sophie was already dead. What I didn't expect however is the death of Glenn and Abraham. angry
I didn't expect Abraham's death but was well aware of Glenn's because Negan was responsible for Glenn's death in the comics. The moment they began to mention Negan, I knew it was over for Glenn
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by kachiz(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
sisisioge:

Na real relocation gone bad...the warring peeps were crazy! Saw it earlier this year, the cinema was a mess! Me and one babe like that almost got banned grin

Got banned? What did you guys do?
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by sisisioge: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
kachiz:

Got banned? What did you guys do?

We were screaming, jumping and talking about it loudly to each other. Funny, we didn't even know each other but we were bestie while it lasted. We hugged and praised God together when they crossed border after their ordeal grin Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by kachiz(m): 1:03am On Dec 07, 2016
sisisioge:

We were screaming, jumping and talking about it loudly to each other. Funny, we didn't even know each other but we were bestie while it lasted. We hugged and praised God together when they crossed border after their ordeal grin Hallelujah!

Heheheehe grin grin okay
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 07, 2016
what is the name ?
sisisioge:

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by sisisioge: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2016
DeejayTafari:
what is the name ?

I honestly can't remember.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Explorers(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
6. They are whale hunters, they hunt deep in the sea. They sailed to the deepest part where no one has ever sailed.

Hunters became hunted.

A monster whale destroyed their ship, they had only one boat left with no food and Water for months.

They have pick stick and volunteer themselves as raw meals for others to survive.

In The Heart Of The Seas.

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Deejay1000(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
mobidick cool
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by ishowboxapp: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Showbox download is a furthermore developed movies app to give the films, pictures of anime and the shows. I’m glad to tell you that, this is my tutorial on Showbox apk download and using this you’re going to have the app, Showbox for iPhone to watch movies and Tv shows on Showbox for iPad
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by GodsLastBorn: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Explorers:
4. 'I dont know about you but i intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.'

'Jack there's a boat, I'll never let go, i promise.'

Titanic is a romantic movie for females but should be a horror movie for men at least during the wreck, the ship was sinking and all the children and women were first to go? not even at least 3men per boat? except for that smart man that jumped inside the boat.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by DONOCHAS(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lanceslot:
Some moment before that there was a debate on the number of people the small plane could carry and it was agreed that Tbag is not gona be boarding it. When the modafcuker got notice of it he handcuffed himself to Lincoln burrow. Very interesting movie, I like Michael and Tbag character.
and his wrist was chopped off
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by oyetpel(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
sisisioge:

Check out 'colonia' (2015)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 / Karen's Victory Shows Resilience Of Nigerian Youths - Minister / Your Favourite Vampires, Werewloves & Zombies Movies/TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.