Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) (43462 Views)

Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by airminem(f): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2016
nwaanambra1:
if she is not a soldier, why is she being tried under military panel?

is she not supposed to be handed over to the police for prosecution?

why is she still in full military regalia if she is a fake soldier?

there is more to this story than they are telling us.

Correct.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Souljaboi1: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Oshey.
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by room089: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2016
People get mind o!
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by lawal28c: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2016
Dis matter has to be handled by Mr mattias mathew
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Naseer1128: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2016
She should be executed.

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2016
abeg listen......" expired I'd card" not invalid. means she was dismissed. That's y they still allow her put on the uniform. and that's not a court...
its a court martial.

the army sef can lie for africa

3 Likes

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by autonomous22: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2016
This Woman go brutal eeh ....... see face
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by BerryAnny(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Fake?
Yh,fake!!! Let us all join hands in arrestinq fake soldiers. *How to know a fake soldier* Just approach any soldier and slaps him/her,if he/she runs den he/she izz a fake buh if him/she turn out 2 b a real one den yhu ar on yhur own...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Seriousboy: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2016
She came from other country, she is not a Nigerian perhaps fulanis from chad
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2016
BerryAnny:

Yh,fake!!! Let us all join hands in arrestinq fake soldiers. *How to know a fake soldier* Just approach any soldier and slaps him/her,if he/she runs den he/she izz a fake buh if him/she turn out 2 b a real one den yhu ar on yhur own...
you and who? grin grin
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by notoriousbabe: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2016
See as she resemble osusumustflow
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Abumighty(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Madam why nah

Beside's she still de vex
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by donblade85555(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2016
lol
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by daplus2015(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
For her to be sharing bomb, she's a full blown terrorist. I'm beginning to subscribe that there's a conspiracy between boko boys and some elites to tarnish the image of Muslims and destroy the north. angry angry

Shove your dumb conspiracy theory up your arse. It's your ilk that keep saying US created Al-Qaeda, Israel formed ISIS, Britain created Muslim Brotherhood. You don't ever take responsibility for the deranged fanatics among you.

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by jimenyo: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2016
What a man can do, woman can do better!
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by jimenyo: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2016
What a man can do,woman can do better!
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Slimmos(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
For her to be sharing bomb, she's a full blown terrorist. I'm beginning to subscribe that there's a conspiracy between boko boys and some elites to tarnish the image of Muslims and destroy the north. angry angry
Mr man, respect ur self and read again! The news of her holding bombs has been debunked. It was just media and blogger lies. She is being tried now for Impersonation and running a fake clinic. Dont always b a fanatic with different consipiracy theories. I am very sure ur type is the type that harbours bokoharam cuz u dont want to say the truth..
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by zabadii(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
edlion57:
y is she still putting on the uniform....by the way she take small resemble Yoruba woman
the tribe you love to hate. sorry for your mental health

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by horciglowri(f): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
I am coming what will u want me to make 4 u

justscorchone:
Off topic

I'm hungry cry I need a nice home made meal.
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
No wonder bokoharams are stil existin, our brothers in south are also part of it.
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Souljaboi1: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
nwaanambra1:
if she is not a soldier, why is she being tried under military panel?

is she not supposed to be handed over to the police for prosecution?

why is she still in full military regalia if she is a fake soldier?

there is more to this story than they are telling us.

The article did not say she was tried, she was only paraded by the official of the 26 Guard Brigade. The onus falls on the shitty reporter to tell us who conducted a trial that a verdict is being expected.

A person was caught with explosives in Military uniform in an area plagued with insurgency; and you feel the Military would let her go just like that ? No preliminary interrogation ? Now tell how smart that is ! undecided

She was caught in the uniform, what is she supposed to be paraded in ? Her underwears or in nude ?

Indeed, you're being told less than there is to it. Thats what every sane Military agency do. They tell you less and work on the rest.

Now say Thank you to the Military guys for them striving to keep the Nation safe, whilst not forgeting one for me too. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
That face SOUNDS familiargrin grin grin

Must be one of the brainwashed chibok *women* grin grin grin
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Ehinmola(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
End time indeed. Fake this, fake that, fake everywhere. Nigerian, wake up from slumber and say noooooo.
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by HAH: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why are they not telling the whole story, Rose John was a soldier that was dismissed from the army, she then started impersonating
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by afo4real(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
edlion57:
y is she still putting on the uniform....by the way she take small resemble Yoruba woman
I guess your eyes dey deceive you.
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Mrvaged: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
She is not fake
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
horciglowri:
I am coming what will u want me to make 4 u

Honestly any native naija dish would do.blow my mind. tongue
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by nickxtra(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
b3llo:
What was her mission?
Same question on my lips
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Almand: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
That woman is a real army officer that is why she is not being tried in a regular court but by court Marshal. Someone is trying to make sure she is discredited before she has the chance to tell her story. Thunder will kill all those promoting fake story against this woman. They will all die by shopono and amadioha judgment

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by sodjex(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
am just passing by and look her face, bye!!
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by abdulmuqsit15(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
lilmax:
this one is strong
ye ye egidi gon- abi?
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by horciglowri(f): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Owk so choose do u want oha soup wif eba, white soup wif pounded fufu or egusi soup wif yellow garri all ganished wif stock fish nd assorted meat

justscorchone:

Honestly any native naija dish would do.blow my mind. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada / Man Bites Prostitute's Breast Over Pay In Ibadan / Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.