Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex (5586 Views)

When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already / Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by cyntomania70(f): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2016
So this facebook guy asked a question on his wall today , but got this reply from this shameless girl ..........
hmmm girls got no chill oooo NA WA

>>>>>>> READ MORE http://cyntomania..com.ng/2016/12/shameless-girl-ask-facebook-guy-for-sex.html

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Theoritical(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2016
Check out the inscription @Op. Its truth telling time. Wise up, the world is getting more civilised.
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by dacblogger: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2016
what made her shameless, cos she said the truth, free that girl and stop this holier than thou attitude...its a free world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2016
She is a cheerful giver.

See the wowor guy sef

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by makydebbie(f): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2016
She said what she wanted na. Wait I don't get it, guys can say they want sex online but girls can't?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2016
What is shameless?
Leave her be abeg thats women empowerment at its finest
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
She said what she wanted na. Wait I don't get it, guys can say they want sex online but girls can't?

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
Girls can. Our problem is we care too much about men's opinion of us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Girls can. Our problem is we care too much about men's opinion of us.
imagine she is called shameless already. Because she said the truth.
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
imagine she is called shameless already. Because she said the truth.
She definitely can't be shameless if others without holes have been "shamelessly" asking for it.

All cheerful givers

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by makydebbie(f): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She definitely can't be shameless if others without holes have been "shamelessly" asking for it.
One word describes them.

'Hypocrites'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by nwaanambra1(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2016
such a low self-esteemed guy asking people to tell him what they thought about him cheesy

serious symptom of personality disorder!

he is likely a gay - only gays and people with low self esteem does that! undecided

they are even calling the girl shameless and yet no one noticed that the shame actually belong to the she-hegoat asking for other peoples opinion of himself! cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by iykekelvins(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
What's there ?
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
for those posting atop this I pity with all my strength. Some things are not meant for ladies to do.
e.g

how would u feel seeing a lady with two husbands.
or a lady in beer parlor kpeffing alone.
or a lady wearing agbada
....I can go on.
some things are meant to be for men exclusively.
As for that girl with that useless comment I pity.
I know what happens to girls who ask for sex and trust me 99% doesn't end well...

1 Like

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Fuqman(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2016
Okay ladies.... Tell me what you like about me and what you don't like.. Be sincere, perhaps I may get lucky..
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by dacblogger: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2016
undecided
nwaanambra1:
such a low self-esteemed guy asking people to tell him what they thought about him cheesy

serious symptom of personality disorder!

he is likely a gay - only gays and people with low self esteem does that! undecided

they are even calling the girl shameless and yet no one noticed that the shame actually belong to the she-hegoat asking for other peoples opinion of himself! cheesy grin grin
are you jealous cos he is handsome? undecided
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by steppin: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2016
Babes like that lady dey make sense. They don't hide or pretend. They go for what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by MrCork: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2016
cyntomania70:
So this facebook guy asked a question on his wall today , but got this reply from this shameless girl ..........
hmmm girls got no chill oooo NA WA

>>>>>>> READ MORE http://cyntomania..com.ng/2016/12/shameless-girl-ask-facebook-guy-for-sex.html

angry

1 Like

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by dacblogger: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2016
cummando:
for those posting atop this I pity with all my strength. Some things are not meant for ladies to do.
e.g

or a lady wearing agbada
....I can go on.
I know what happens to girls who ask for sex and trust me 99% doesn't end well...
if she wants sex, let her go for it...dnt restrict everything 2 guys only, gals are human beings as well...you are just being inconsiderate.#feelings are not meant for guys only#.
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Beamborla(f): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2016
cummando:
e.g

The same way I would feel when I see a man with two wives

And what's the big deal in it?

or a lady wearing agbada
You need to go out more

....I can go on.
She didn't beg, she answered his question. Nothing is exclusive to men.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by nwaanambra1(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2016
dacblogger:
undecided

if u call this one handsome that means u will lick my balls in worship if u see me in person! cheesy cheesy
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by dacblogger: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2016
nwaanambra1:

if u call this one handsome that means u will lick my balls in worship if u see me in person! cheesy cheesy
pinshur or adonbilivit... shocked
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by nwaanambra1(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2016
dacblogger:

pinshur or adonbilivit... shocked

u go wait till u grow grey hair for yansh! cheesy grin
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by dacblogger: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2016
nwaanambra1:

u go wait till u grow grey hair for yansh! cheesy grin
you are too crude... which part of anambra r u from??, am from anambra too.
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by nwaanambra1(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2016
dacblogger:

you are too crude... which part of anambra r u from??, am from anambra too.

we are naturally crude and direct - no white washing!

am from Nji. . . u should know the rest if u r from anambra!
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Beamborla:

The same way I would feel when I see a man with two wives

And what's the big deal in it?

You need to go out more

She didn't beg, she answered his question. Nothing is exclusive to men.

I do go out and I hate the agbada thing on ladies. Nice answers....though I'm not convinced. Somethings are exclusive to men.
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2016
dacblogger:

if she wants sex, let her go for it...dnt restrict everything 2 guys only, gals are human beings as well...you are just being inconsiderate.#feelings are not meant for guys only#.

anty sorry o .... now as a guy u see that comment Ur wife made years ago...be sincere and tell me your reaction
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
She's not shameless! She just have the courage to ask what she wants unlike other cowardly girls. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Kobicove(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
And so what?

She was being honest I guess undecided
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by BabaRamota1980: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
dacblogger:
undecided

he is doing something reserved for women. Women ask for opinion and expect good impressions of how they look and their appeal. A man, .....a confident man, does not and should never solicit opinion on his appeal.

....just as the girl equally erred by bluntly voicing her desire. Women veil their desires.

Both crossed the line, but like someone said we live in age where physical gender alone is not good qualifier for sexual orientation and behaviorals.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Enybliss(f): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
some people have no shame
Re: Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
hypocrites everywhere,
she said what she wanted undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between Using Condom And Not? / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy / What Will You Call This Kind Of Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.