Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her (5091 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by realestniggah: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
A guy on Twitter recount his encounter with a girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by realestniggah: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
More

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2019

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by harry2sexy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Make I hear say Awon play boys never run Ogechi for covert operation, youdonknowwahgoinon

5 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Akem12: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ebina girls

6 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Heroclitus(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is it just me?

I do find it very difficult to believe that ladies like this actually do exist... How do they feel comfortable begging for things they can't afford themselves

Wait happened to courtesy?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
He should pay, it is ACCEPTANCE FEE.

grin

Lol @ Ogechi IG.
Wonder what my contact is saved as.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why display her picture ?

The girl is wrong but why showing her full name, account number and face ?

You should be arrested.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Heroclitus:
Is it just me?

I do find it very difficult to believe that ladies like this actually do exist... How do they feel comfortable begging for things they can't afford themselves

The ladies born in this generation meet it that way, so that's what they see as the norm.

1 Like

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hero clit us:

Is it just me?

I find your username very disturbing... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Edyice: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:

grin

Lol @ Ogechi IG.

You are suppose to be working with the FBI cool
Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Edyice: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:

grin

Lol @ Ogechi IG.

You are suppose to be working with the FBI cool

Anyways , me am going to see her real face on Instagram

4 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by naptu2: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ishilove:

I find your username very disturbing... embarassed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraclitus
Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by crackhaus: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na Dem...
Coldstone Creamery girls grin

All they know is Coldstone ice-cream, Dominos Pizza, and money for Uber.
Nothing else inside their empty skull cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by crackhaus: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Heroclitus:
Is it just me?

You probably don't go out and meet people often cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
5k ice cream shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked only u? shocked.just pack sugar put for body cheesy.some girls be eating rubbish since 1969 grin.if u check her now she must be a very fat girl cos na d orobos dey always like to overfeed on junk.

5 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by pocohantas(f): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
lefulefu:
5k ice cream shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked only u? shocked.just pack sugar put for body cheesy.some girls be eating rubbish since 1969 grin.if u check her now she must be a very fat girl cos na d orobos dey always like to overfeed on junk.

Hahaha. I was shocked at first o, but I remembered it might be premium.

500ml of Blue bunny and London Diary is between 2800-3500. Within that range. So, maybe she wan buy 1l.

But wetin concern icecream and the book wey she dey read? Abi it aids her retentive memory. grin grin

A student without a job wants to eat icecream that is one-sixth of the new minimum wage.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by BilltheDON(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Good

Check in for your plain and pattern materials wholesales
Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by J2381: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
realestniggah:
A guy on Twitter recount his encounter with a girl
All your whatsapp screenshot is just story. Instances like this it is always advisable to hit the nail on the head. Just let her know the 5k she wants isn't free, afterall, there's no free meal in free town.

6 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by naptu2: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ishilove:

It's still disturbing grin grin

Yes. I've seen another similar username that some people find disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by J2381: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ishilove:

It's still disturbing grin grin
hope you don't find Aristoto Aristotle disturbing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:

500ml of Blue bunny and London Diary is between 2800-3500. Within that range. So, maybe she wan buy 1l.

But wetin concern icecream and the book wey she dey read? Maybe it aids her retentive memory. grin grin

A student without a job wants to eat icecream that is one-sixth of the new minimum wage.
for her to buy 5k worth of ice cream it means it must be large quantity.except maybe she collect the pack as takeaway wey she go store for her freezer for house but taking amount of sugar like that is not good for the body but then some girls too get sweet tooth like five yr old kids cheesy.as a student i expect to request for a cool bottle of grape juice or watermelon juice as this will provide vitamins and help with her memory as she be student.too much sugar will just make u lazy and sluggish cheesy plus drowsy grin.over here u can get a cone of ice for 1 ec dollar and 25 cents.if u convert that to naira it will aproximately be 200 naira.for 5000 naira if u convert to ec dollars that will be around 40 ec dollars to 50 ec dollars.purchasing ice cream for 50 ec dollars shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.dats too much shocked shocked.i can imagine the face the sales lady here go give me if i ask her to give me 50 ec dollars worth of ice cream grin grin grin grin grin.some ppl sugar appetite is too much grin.

4 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2019
I’m also one of the guys she has sent this message to �

Ogechi from Baze University

9 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by Powersurge: 4:13am On Nov 27, 2019
I met two girls online about two weeks interval. It was on a dating site. One of the status reads something like, "I am here to make friends. I am not olosho so don't ask me stupid questions". The other was also about being a student and principled.

So I thought they will have something in their skulls. Surprisingly, on the first day, "student" has started asking me for money for gas. The other one was asking for money for subscription.

Hungry girls plenty for naija oo. No wonder olosho is the latest business in town.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by johnkey: 5:11am On Nov 27, 2019
All the poor girl wanted was an ice cream, I just sent her 5k anonymously

6 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by femi4: 5:58am On Nov 27, 2019
Ogechi ...ice cream kill you there

1 Like

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by damtan(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
grin
Lol @ Ogechi IG. Wonder what my contact is saved as.
Poco NL cool
Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by pryme(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2019
A ruthless display of worthlessness.

3 Likes

Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by YorubaPrince: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by LarryBee1k: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her by nwimo22(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

But wetin concern icecream and the book wey she dey read? Maybe it aids her retentive memory. grin grin

You just reminded me how I bought a certain girl 3500 worth of ice cream and the next day she called me saying that she’s hungry I told her to eat the ice cream.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! / How Did You Spend Your Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.