Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him (24509 Views)

"We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman / Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by henrydadon(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
angry

Akuko! You served as a Governor for 8 long years! Oil prices were high, yet you can't point to any single achievement in Abia or any contribution you made towards advancing or protecting Igbo interests. As soon as you saw an opportunity to become Buhari’s boy, you remember that we don't have good roads o kwa ya? Our politicians are very aware that Igbos only respect leaders who are intelligent courageous leaders with integrity not political prostitutes without vision or courage. Continue but be assured that you will not ever be mentioned when great Igbo leaders are mentioned!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Icecomrade: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thief
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Kobicove(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bloody sell-out! angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Opakan2: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Unite with who?

E be like say craze dey worry Uzor Kalu.. igbos should go and reunite with their masters up North not yorubas

we dnt do hate in this part of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by hollywater: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Greedy man fück off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Kachidox(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Raydos:
only paupers still crave for biafra cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who by far can feed your entire generation wink

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Toosure70: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
real black Jew. Useless people with double mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Opakan2: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
where is that onatisi d octopus

I bet he didn't see this coming.. he can't tell the fate of his people but can tell for Tinubu and co.

Now Oyegun can rest in SW and move to alaigbo together with his Nothern cabals.. how sweet

what goes around comes around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by AkinPhysicist: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
cool Igbos are the most confused people in Africa: one minute they want Biafra, the next minute they are holding APC broom. What a bunch of babies. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by PRXPERT: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
So what nnamdi kanu said about orji kalu and Okorocha are true.. he said both of them were all men lovers,that bedwarmed hausafulani Alhajis... and if you remember, both admitted being tutored by Hausafulani hmmm.. I now believe nnamdi kanu!!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by SBG04: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
This sorry excuse if a man thinks that his decamping will save him from EFCC prosecution
Let him go and ask Bukola Saraki, Joshua Dariye and Muiz Banire what their APC membership cards have done for them in their cases against the EFCC and CCB. Kalu thinks we're still in the Jonathan Era where a simple phone call would end their corruption cases. I just pity him. Ibo people abeg tell your hero to go and prepare a solid defence against the EFCC in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by SBG04: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
This sorry excuse if a man thinks that his decamping will save him from EFCC prosecution
Let him go and ask Bukola Saraki, Joshua Dariye and Muiz Banire what their APC membership cards have done for them in their cases against the EFCC and CCB. Kalu thinks we're still in the Jonathan Era where a simple phone call would end their corruption cases. I just pity him. Ibi people abeg tell your hero to go and prepare a solid defence against the EFCC in court.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by kingwax7007: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrEverest:
You must be a child who is still learning English. You should check the meaning of contraption, which I used in the context of Nigeria being a difficult, complex and disfunctional creation of Lord Lugard. 2ndly, bale or bail is to make a quick escape away from something. You're trying to correct me yet you cant write well, such a re.tard!
lol...contraption na wetin bro? grin grin no make me laff,abeg..it doesn't even fit... Pls dnt cry cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by quickly: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
its only in Nigeria . you see politicians jumping from one party to another. All na bizness move to chop money
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Orji uzo kalu and fame be like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by austinbrown: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Useless man
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by LorDBolton(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
derespect:
No hope in anyone in Nigeria again... No one to call a Patriot after the demise of Awolowo, Azikwe and Ahmadu Bello.
Posterity will judge those that keep deceiving and looting our democratic dividends

Guy pls who told u awolowo, azikiwe and bello were patriots?

Awolowo was always skeptical about this 'one nigeria' project

Infact after the kano riots in '53 abi '55 any sensible person would ask the north to go their own waym

But Nooo the useless azikiwe wanted ONE NIGERIA by force, he wrote Britain to report awolowo's demand for 'RIGHT OF SECESSION ' TO be included on our constitution.

ironically in 1967 it was azikiwe's people who wanted to go.

In same 1967 awolowo already had a standing agreement with Gowon, if biafra couldn't be recaptured...West will go too

Also these 3 UNPATRIOTIC ELEMENTS shared naija like their personal property instead of making concrete moves to unite us.

These 3 people do not deserve to be held as heroes but hey if people like ojukwu, Gowon, abatcha, Ibb n gej amongst others are still revered by their people then I'm not surprised u mentioned these 3 unpatriotic men.

Thanks to them people like Donald duke might never rule this nation
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by amanikondo: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Codes151(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Israeljones:
The only good thing this man has said is that he doesnt support biafra...
But the bad thing here is that,,he has said it like every politicians wud say it,,,
Saying he doesnt support biafra because of his political ambition is absolutely awkward to me.
my problem isn't with all this but I see him as a coward! Running to join a party to hide himself from justice!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Codes151(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

Guy pls who told u awolowo, azikiwe and bello were patriots?

Awolowo was always skeptical about this 'one nigeria' project

Infact after the kano riots in '53 abi '55 any sensible person would ask the north to go their own waym

But Nooo the useless azikiwe wanted ONE NIGERIA by force, he wrote Britain to report awolowo's demand for 'RIGHT OF SECESSION ' TO be included on our constitution.

ironically in 1967 it was azikiwe's people who wanted to go.

In same 1967 awolowo already had a standing agreement with Gowon, if biafra couldn't be recaptured...West will go too

Also these 3 UNPATRIOTIC ELEMENTS shared naija like their personal property instead of making concrete moves to unite us.

These 3 people do not deserve to be held as heroes but hey if people like ojukwu, Gowon, abatcha, Ibb n gej amongst others are still revered by their people then I'm not surprised u mentioned these 3 unpatriotic men.

Thanks to them people like Donald duke might never rule this nation

same doubt I had!!! Someone like Donald duke is an example of a hero
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
And that ends the biafran dream. Nnamdi kanu ntoooooor tongue tongue tongue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by CSTR13: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
And that ends the biafran dream. Nnamdi kanu ntoooooor tongue tongue tongue
When did a criminal like orji uzor kalu begin to have a say on what happens in igboland?
We are not yorubas, we don't worship criminals in the name of ethnic political godfathers as you can see from the replies he got.
He has no say in his own village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by steppin: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Sometimes, I marvel at the hypocrisy of the SE.When they voted Yaradua, PDP wasn't a Northern or devil's party.Do people not have a right or freedom of association? I'm no supporter of APC/PDP but anyone has a right to belong anywhere even though we all know our politicians lack ideology. These people's complaints are not about ideologies rather sentiments.
PDP belongs to all tribes unlike APC where the northerners and the SW are the kings.
To form a national party, every ethnic group must be involved, not a select few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by LorDBolton(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Codes151:
same doubt I had!!! Someone like Donald duke is an example of a hero

I can't phatom how he isn't more regarded than GEJ who has NO HISTORY OF ACHIEVEMENT at all at all

Look at TINAPA, SHOPRITE were the first tenants, today look at shoprite?

I've lost count of how many malls they've built now

Nobody talks about obudu again sef,
Nobody talks about c/river again sef, now militants full there

The man is still young and vibrant, yet some southerners are shouting atiku? Atiku??

Who atiku epp?

Seriously I just smh for this country, the youths are stupid, the old men are senile.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Kingspin(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
The same Nigerian that will first kill and destroy lives, properties of Igbos in other parts of the country in the name of non-indigen you are saying they should join and build this useless country. No peace in Nigeria until the right things begin to happen.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by ShootToKill: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:
Great man
Magnificent Valor
Tell them high chief
God bless correct Ndigbo
Long live Mr president
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Mrkayusfit, So Orji kalu is no longer a corrupt ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by ShootToKill: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
I guess orji kalu can now sleep with his 2 eyes closed without fear of EFCC knocking on his door. grin

Like Saint Amaechi and Co, he can now keep his billions.

TA orji the criminal is coming to join his there soon, how awkward it will feel to have the both of them holding brooms together during the next Abia Apc rally. Losers! grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:
where is that onatisi d octopus

I bet he didn't see this coming.. he can't tell the fate of his people but can tell for Tinubu and co.

Now Oyegun can rest in SW and move to alaigbo together with his Nothern cabals.. how sweet

what goes around comes around

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by IYANGBALI: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
CSTR13:
When did a criminal like orji uzor kalu begin to have a say on what happens in igboland?
We are not yorubas, we don't worship criminals in the name of ethnic political godfathers as you can see from the replies he got.
He has no say in his own village.
eyaaaaaaaa sowie. In this case you don't have a say. The Igbo elites have sold you guys out. grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys / Desmond Elliot Wins APC Ticket To Contest For A Third Term / "I'm Not Dead Yet!": The Story Of Victor Banjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.